Discussion

Moon Night
Your POV
 
I snapped my head back to see 12 godly figures standing at the doorway, eyes piercing into mind. Just then, a soothing but commanding voice spoke up, ‘’Since we heard everything the three of you had discussed, how about letting us join in the conversation?’’
 
One look and I instantly knew who he was. Kris, to be exact. All the girls in my school worship this dude here. It seemed a bit unreal for him to stand in front of me like that but I immediately shake that thought off and bobbled my head up and down, signaling for him to continue his speech.
 
All the twelve of them begin gathering beside me. They sat down as I watched them in awe trying hard not to drool over them. 
 
‘’Hello? Earth to you.’’ The guy with wide eyes said while waving his hands right in front of my face. He must be Kyungsoo.
 
I snapped out of my dreamland and spoke. ‘’So, what is it that you want to talk about?’’ I awkwardly cleared my throat as I fanned myself. Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?
 
‘’Since Sehun had already told you part of the story. I’ll just continue from there.’’ A guy who resembles a panda said. He looks sort of cute since he had his hands stuffed in his pockets. I had no difficulty remembering their names since they are a big hit in school. I mean, who hasn’t heard of exo before?
 
‘’When a wolf is bonded to its mate, its called imprint. Being imprinted simply means that you can feel how your mate is feeling at that moment. Imprinting is not just about bonding, it’s a part of empathy too. We can sense each other’s agony or feel one another. For example, if anyone of us are under attack and gets hurt in the process, their mate gets feels the pain running in his/her body as well.’’ Tao said, sighing a bit.
 
‘’Therefore, being our mate will be a hassle for you. Since its destined, then there’s no way out. Might as well resign to fate.’’ A guy who had tan skin said while shrugging. How ca he make this seem so easy? Kris alone, has a major turn off in attitude wise. Yet, another one appears. 
 
I scoffed in disbelief and shot him a disapproving look. ‘’Since its like a piece of cake for you, why not you come and try it?’’ 
 
Kai’s eyes flashed a hint of mischief as he daringly smirked. He leans in closer till our faces are just a few centimeters apart and whispers into my ears. ’’I’d love to see you try. It’ll be more exciting that way.’’ His cold breath that smells like mint lingered on my skin as I bit down hard on my lips, preventing my anger from unleashing.
 
Calm down, calm down, if don’t let your anger get the best out of you. My mind repeated those few words as if it was a chant.
 
‘’Don’t mind him. He’s always like that.’’ Suho spoke while whacking Kai‘s head. I could have just melt by the sound of his voice. It was just like music. 
 
‘’It’s alright. Blame it on his unmanliness.’’ I said, not forgetting to roll my eyes to irritate him further. He really needs some parenting lecture.
 
‘’Your welcome.’’ Kai added while smirking at me. The nerves he has for treating me like that.
 
‘’One more thing. We need you to move in to our house now. Since we’ve already talk to you, we have no intentions of letting you go. You’re coming with us.’’ Another guy said, flashing me a dazzling smile. Yeap, he must be Lay for sure. I recognize that dimple of his.
 
Without warning, I’ve been thrown into their car as they headed back to my house to help me with the packing. Once the twelve boys reached my house, they started exploring every single detail in it.
 
‘’Wahhhh, your room looks so cozy.’’ Chanyeol said while gaping at my room. ‘’Are these pictures taken with your family members?’’ He continued exploring my room with his mouth wide open. 
 
‘’You’re right but they are gone.’’ I said, tons of emotions hitting me real hard. I tried pulling out a reassuring smile when I saw a frown on Chanyeol’s face. No doubt he was feeling bad.
 
‘’I take back my words. I’m sorry for even mentioning that in the first place.’’ Chanyeol lowered his head with regrets clearly shown on his face. 
 
Instantly, the lively spirit in the room was replaced by the cold aura emitting from it. I gave Chanyeol a pat on the shoulder for comfort. ‘’I’ll be al-’’
 
My sentence was cut off by a loud crashing noise coming from the kitchen. I heard lots of noises in the kitchen and decided to check up on the rest of the members.
 
‘’Look at what you’ve done!’’ A voice which sounded awfully similar to Xiumin’s shouted. This only made me even more worried than before.
 
Once I set foot on the kitchen floor, a cloth was sent flying right in front of me. Luckily, I dodged it in time before it can land on my face. 
 
I took in a deep, shaky breath before muttering the words, ‘’Oh.. My .. Goodness. What just happened?’’ I stared at the mess created. I nearly died. Nearly.
 
‘’Whose responsible for this?’’ I asked, trying to keep my cool. 
 
All of the eleven boys look at each other. ‘’Him.’’ All of them said in unison before pointing at Chen who is now hiding behind the kitchen doors.