Doomed

Moon Night
Chapter 01 *
 
You screamed and shot out of bed realizing that you had the same dream again. Once again, you dreamt of the same pack of werewolves communicating with you. You looked out of the window next to your bed, trying to calm yourself down after the nightmare you had. While you admired the outside view, a piercing scream sounded through the forest. You started shaking in fear and shifted uncomfortably in your bed. You tried to get some sleep by closing your eyes. Whenever you close your eyes, the image of that werewolf will occupy your mind, disrupting your peaceful sleep. You were sure that this was one of those restless night. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning
 
The moment you step out of your house, you saw a large group of people crowding at a corner gossiping loudly. Without thinking, you squeezed your way into the large crowd and made it to the newspaper section. You stole a glance at the huge picture printed onto the cover page. It showed a picture of a girl that is found dead on the streets of the city. You sighed deeply, clearly showing pity for the girl. At once, people around you were suspecting that the girl’s death was closely related to the werewolves. You wanted to shut their mouths up, something in you urged you to do that. Shaking your head, you silently headed to school. 
 
Lessons had started. Students were spotted running into their respective classes in case they were caught for being late. Being the good student you are, you were already in your respective classroom, waiting for the teacher to arrive. Once your teacher stepped into class, you heard gasping sounds coming from all directions. It was then you realized that your teachers had brought in 12 transfer students into your class. Those 12 students looked so charming the girls in your class just had to drool over them. All the girls with the exception of one-you. You stared at those few boys while putting on a bored expression. Although you could not deny the fact that you felt a strange connection with them. You shrug that weird feeling off and started reading your books as those few boys introduced themselves. While you were busy reading, twelve pairs of eyes were on you. 
 
‘’Boys, please take a seat next to Min ju. Starting from today, she’ll be the person you can look for if you need any assistance, ‘’ Ms Park’s voice echoed through the classroom. Hearing your name, you raised your head a little too quickly and protested violently, ‘’But-’’
Before you can even finish your sentence, Ms Park cut you off. ‘’No buts’’
 
You mentally cursed Ms Park while giving the you-better-watch-out look at the 12 boys, making them smirk. They each took a sit near you while stealing glances of you occasionally, without you realizing it.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
At around 7 pm, the streets were almost emptied. People were rushing back home frantically while you were just strolling back home. You decided to take the risk of going to the supermarket to buy some grocery before heading home. At 7.30pm you got out of the supermarket. Your journey back home from the supermarket usually takes up 45min which means you will not reach home by eight. You broke out in cold sweat and started running back home, hoping that you can make it before 8pm. You stopped running as you reached the dark alley that leads you to your house. You checked the time, 8’oclock. Ok, this is the time when you kiss your sorry goodbye. You just had to resort to praying, hoping that it will help. Just then, you heard howling behind you. When you turn your head ……….
 
 
Author’s note: I will now say bye to all of you. Please anticipate the next chapter. :P I will make sure the next chapter is long enough. :D