school

Housemating with a Vampire

L.Joe’s POV:

I wonder why that girl wanted to get out of the car so fast, did I stink or did I look like I wanted to eat her? I got out of my car and couldn’t find her anywhere.
“KYA HE IS SO CUTE!”

“WHAT IS HIS NAME!”

“SO EN Y!”

I heard screaming around me, before I know it I was surrounded by girls. And C.A.P was right, girls these days does show more than before.

“Oppa what’s your name?” a girl asked as she blinked her eye at me.

“Uh that’s none of your business.” I said back.

“Kya a bad !! I love you oppa!” she tried to hug me and I pushed her away but then more girls. I started looking for that girl but she walked pass me like I was air or something.

“YAH, JO HENA WAIT UP!” I screamed like I was getting , I was kind of by these crazy girls.

“Jo Hena, that poor ugly girl? Oppa what do you want with her?”

“Like I said, it’s none of your business.” I pushed the crowd of girls away and walked towards Jo Hena. When I reached her there was two girls beside her, they don’t look like her friends, they were both staring knifes through her.
“Uh, do you know these girls?” I asked, she nodded.

“They are my step sisters.”

“Wait a second, no one is her step sister. But hottie why are you talking to this low life?” The fat girl asked.

“That’s none of your business, fat pig.” I snapped back.

“F-fat pig?” she stuttered like it’s hard to believe that or something.

“Yeah fat pig, or do you want me to go in deeper, fat ?” I said coldly, she didn’t say anything but ran away crying.

“That’s not nice oppa, even though I know you want to be with me but no need to this rude.” The skinny one said.

“Twig move out of the way. You got nothing I want, you don’t have any , , face, or smartness, you like a twig. Even uselesser than the fat that ran away.” I said even more coldly. She too, ran away crying.

“Now walk me to the principle office so I can get my classes.” I said to Jo Hena, but she stood there looking at me shocked.

“What?”

“How can you say that to a girl?” She asked.

How can this girl be helping others while they are hurting her? Humans are just so hard to understand, I thought.

“Because they were in my way of getting to you.” I said and grabbed her forearm and dragged her into the school, after that she lead the way to the principal’s office.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome, and from preventing from getting lost, here’s a map of the school.” She said and handed me a piece of paper.

“Thanks.” She nodded her head and went off.

I walked into the principal’s office and there say an old lady not so old though.

“So you’re the new kid, and a vampire too.” She said with a sly smirk on her face.

“How do you know I’m a vampire?” I asked as I sat down in front of her.

“Because a werewolf can smell a reeking vampire from far, far away.” She said as she wrinkled her nose. “Even though I hate vampires but what your mother did for the werewolves and vampires, I must admit that she is a very smart woman.”

“Which woman are you talking about? And how do you know she’s my mother?” I asked.

“Because you have the same attitude as your mother, and the way you sat down, only ~~~ sits that way.” She said as I looked down at myself. I had my left leg down but my right leg was across my left thigh, and my foot was tapping in air.

“If you’re a werewolf, how come I can’t smell you?” I asked.

“That’s all thanks to your brother, who invented a perfume that will mask the werewolf smell on us.” She said.

“Oh,”

Every family member is better than me, I thought.

“What a pitiful soul.” She suddenly said. “Oh wait vampires don’t have souls.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Haha, you think you are unwanted in the family right? Don’t worry all my sons thinks the same way.” She said.

“I need to get to class, and would you hand over my schedule?” I asked and held my hand out.

She smirked and handed me the paper, I grabbed it and walked out the door.

“So how was it meeting a female werewolf for the first time?” Chunji asked.

“Don’t you have a place to be?” I asked him as I look at my schedule.

“Actually yeah, the restroom, this is my school too you know.” He said and smiled, he walked away like he didn’t see me at all.

So lucky, he doesn’t even have to be compared with anyone, I thought.

“L.Joe-ssi!” I turned around and saw Jo Hena, she came over to me.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Are you lost?” She asked.

“No, I just barely came out of the room, how can I be lost just by taking one step?” I asked.

“Oh, I thought you were lost. I’ll walk you to your class.” She suggested.

“No thanks.” I said and started walking, but then I found her following me.

“I said no thanks.”

“This is my way too.” She said as she walked in front. Well we found out we have the same class and the same schedule. Maybe the principal is playing a game or is this coincidence?