02

Housemating with a Vampire

Your POV:

Yes, I got kicked out of my own house or my appa's house, and then I got a rent of 23000 South Korean Won for a palace. It looked kinda impossible but apprently a robot did the flyers for the rent. It probably is very super duper cheap for a palace. And the owner of this house is staying in this house too and not to mention he is a hot robot freak.

I'm still standing in the hall with the robot right in front of each other and C.A.P the robot next to me.

"Hena, I'll show you your room." He said and rolled up the stairs. I was wondering how he could do that but he still did it. Well the stairs wasn't killing me until my legs started to give up on me.

We or me came up the stairs half panting with my big bag. C.A.P rolled to the left and I followed, my eyes started to wonder around. The window's were big, clean, and super clear. It looked like there wasn't a window there at all.

"Those are bullet proof glass." C.A.P said. My eyes widened to the size of the windows.

He turned to the left again and stopped on the seconded door.

"Hena I present to you, your room." He said and opened the door. The room looked like they prepared it for a little girl. It was pink super pink, everything was pink. And then the bed looked like it was for a baby, no it was for a baby.

"C.A.P, I can't fit in this bed." I said. He nodded and closed the door and went to another room.

"Okay this is going to be your room." He said and opened the door. Okay you see in drama's that there was a big glow when ever someone opens something right? Well it happed like seriously.

The room was filled with white, sliver, light pink and there was some part of the room that was made of gold. The bed was black, it was huge. The room was designed like a King or a Queen ordered someone to designed the room just for them.

"C.A.P THIS IS PERFECT!" I exclaimed. But then you know my bladder started to disagree with me.

"C.A.P, can you show me where the restrooms are at?" I asked.

"There should be one in this room." He said. I started looking for one but when I did the toilet was clotted.

"Um, C.A.P that toilet is clotted." I said.

"You can go use the restroom in that other room I showed you." He said. 

"Okay, thank you!" I said and hurried to the pink room. I started looking for the restoom but HA EVERTHING WAS IN PINK so it was hard to spot a door. When I did I almosted peed my pants even though I'm still wet.

"That was so relieving!" I said to myself in the mirror. Then I realized that it was covered in dust. This is going to get on my nerves like serioulsy. Yes, I'm a clean freak, I can't stand visable dust on anything.

I hurried to find C.A.P. He was down at the hall again.

"C.A.P, do you have a feather duster?" I asked. He disappeared for a second and came back with a whole set of cleaning tools.

Did he just mistook me as a maid? I thought.

"Thank you." I said and hauled the set up the torturing stairs. I made a promise that if I could buy a house of my own, there would be no stairs at ALL!

I went back to the room again, right when I passed the bed there was a very big photo of a man and a woman. I guess they are a a married couple. The woman was beautiful that it looked like she like a Goddess. The man was very handsome and he looked muscular. They looked like a Goddess and God couple. The woman had a royal blue ring on her finger and a white crystal necklace. But what was really weird was both of them had a tint of red in their eyes.

"They should have removed the red eyes after they took the picture." I said, thinking that those eyes are probably red eyes.

 I opened the door and started cleaning the bathroom. The bath tub was all in dust.

"Does anyone clean this?" I asked.

"No." A super icy voice said behind me. I turned around and saw the owner.

Thank god, he's wearing a shirt this time. I praised the lord.

"You thank god cause I'm wearing a shirt?" He said.

Holy candies how does he know what I'm thinking, I thought.

"Face." He said. My eyes shrinked and nodded.

"Don't ever set foot in this room again. You hear me!" It didn't sound like a question, it sounded more like a order.

"I-I'm sorry." I bowed.

"You can go now." He said after we got out of the room. I nodded and bowed again to him. I started walking down the stairs with the big set of cleaning tools.

"There is a elevator on the side on the outside of the room." He said, and walked away.

There was a elevator and no one told me especially C.A.P! I thought as I hauled it back up and used the elevator.

"C.A.P!" I shouted and the robot came rolling on it's wheels.

"Can you put these away, and do you think I can cook using the kitchen?" He nodded his robot head.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me that there was an elevator?" I asked kind of hating the idea of going up the stairs again.

"I thought you already know that." He said then walked or wheeled away.

My stomach started to growl very loud and it started to hurt. I have this thing about my stomach, I can't starve it or stuff it or else my stomach would hurt like hell.

I try to find the kitchen and when I finally found it, I open the refidgater and found nothing in there at all. My jaw dropped all the way to hell.

"HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT HAVE FOOD IN THEIR FRIGE?!" I shouted.

Then C.A.P the robot came out and said, "I told you that we are not regular people."

"Just because you don't have food in the fridge doesn't mean you're different." I said. I digged into my wet pants and found some money.

"I'm going to buy me some food." I said. I hurried up to my room again and changed into a clean and DRY clothes.

"C.A.P, do you know any super market that is close to here?"

"Yes, but I'm not very good at directions, maybe I could get Master to go with you." He said.

"No." I don't want any cold hot ice next to me all the time when shopping for MY food. Yes, I know I come to stingy when it is my food.

"Well do you want to get lost?" He said. Well he had a good point but still, who know's when I might get frozen by his coldness, or get attack by some girl because there is a got guy next to me.

"No it's really okay, I'll just ask people along the way." I said and suddenly I felt something grabbed on to the back of my shirt.

"You are NOT going anywhere with out Master." He said. Who knew a robot could be so mean and scary at the same time.

"W-wae?"

"Nothing just I don't want you to get lost and then kidnapped or or anything bad happen to you because you are our renter." He said and then he disappeared up the stairs. After a while I heard a loud MWOL coming from upstairs. But surprisingly the owner actually came down after another 2 minutes.

"I'll go to the super market with you." He said looking annoyed.