Friends

Housemating with a Vampire

"Hena's POV:

*HOLY SHESUS.... I JUST GROSS HIM OUT....!* I thought and pushed my face into the palms of my hands. I repeated I'm so sorry in my head numerous times until I didn't know time already passed by at least thirty minutes. L.Joe-ssi came back and sat in his desk and Chunji-ssi did as well. I stayed quiet and tried my best to not face my face towards L.Joe-ssi but I just couldn't stand glancing at him a little. When I turned around I found him smiling at me in amusement. 

"S-sorry." It came out as a whimper, it would be a miracle if he understood what I said.

He furrow his eyebrows and said, "Wasn't really your fault, plus you can't really control your blushing so there is no reason to apologize to me." he reached over and gently patted my head as if he if used a bit more strength I would crumble. But I was shocked that he would even be so nice to me after I grossed him out. 

"Really wasn't your fault, if you don't get over this I will kick you out." He joked and turned to face the board. 

The class time went by like a torture I still couldn't get the thought of grossing out someone who was so close of being my friend. I really wanted to be friends with him, he is the only person who doesn't look at me as if I was a freak.... Well I did gross him out so does that count? Probably yeah.... but he was the only kind one to me. Hena get all the courage you have!! All of what is in your body and ask him to be your friend!! I nodded with so much confidence until... 

"Hey show me the lunch room." L.Joe-ssi suddenly said. 

"Huh.... Wait it's already lunch time...?" I looked down at my notes and remembered that L.Joe-ssi wrote all of them down for me.

"Yeah, you kind of just sat there this whole class period staring off into space." He said as I got up and quickly put all my stuff into my bag. 

"I'm so sorry." 

"There's nothing to be sorry for." He said and gave me a quick smile. 

"Um... L.Joe-s-"

"It's L.Joe." he turned around and said. 

"L.Joe... do we still have a chance to be friends? Well I mean if you wanted to be friends and do we still have a change to become friends even though I grossed you out like majorly..?" I said and kept my eyes to the floor. I feel like if I looked up at L.Joe-ssi and said this I would probably melt and loose all the courage that I somehow piled up in me. 

"I think you and the group of babies are the closest friend that I would ever have." He said, he gave me a smile but his face suddenly turned a bit sad. Like he remembered something nice but it all turned out wrong. 

"I'm sorry if something bad happened, but you can always talk about it with me, I mean anyone close." I said, he gave me a surprised look like how did I know it was sad. 

"Your face said it all." I gave him a little smile. 

"Thank you but it's something you won't understand." He said and we were quiet all the way till we reached the lunch room. You could already hear all the loud chatter happening in the room. The aroma of food flood out of crack of the door. My stomach growled like crazy and I blush in embarrassment. 

"Here's the lunch room." I said and wanted to quickly run away but before I could L.Joe grabbed my arm and said, "Where are you going? Aren't you hungry?" 

I nodded and said, "I always eat outside... it's a bit peaceful..." Not only the outside is peaceful but it is where I can escape from all the judging from overwhelming me. 

"Wait here, I'm coming with you." He said. 

Inside lunch room (L.Joe's POV)

I looked at the long line of people waiting for food. I didn't need food but I need to make myself look more humane. I ruffled my hair I didn't want her to wait so long for me just to get food that I don't need. 

"Hey you look like you're in a rush." C.A.P came out of no where and not long after the whole group popped out as well except there's two freshmen with them. 

"Oh let me introduce, this is Ricky and Changjo." Ricky was a overly hyper kid with soft features, Chango on the other hand was most mature looking one in all of them. Mature not as in old but as in the feeling he gives people. 

"Hyung you're scaring him." Chango said to Ricky, this made me a bit shocked, I thought Ricky was the maknae but it turned out to be Changjo. 

"Hey, I'm just trying to get some food but there is so much people!" I said. 

"Hahaha, is someone waiting for you?" Niel said smirking. I glared and nodded. 

They looked at each other and wiggled their eyebrows only the two freshmen look confused.

"Is it the nice, sweet, adorable, and cute Hena?" Niel said and smirked with his fish lips. I glared and said, "Don't do that with your lips, it makes them look like sausages now." Everyone laughed besides Niel.

"I said to stop making fun of them!! They have feelings!!" Niel said and pouted.

"Why don't she just sit in here and eat with us? Wait does she have a bento or she just sits outside and do nothing?" Ricky asks. 

"Well even I don't like it if people judge me too much like these people in here and I don't even know if she brought a bento or not maybe I should get two trays." I said and glared daggers at everyone at the lunch line. 

"Ah, I understand. Sometimes chicks who stares at you a bit too much is a really creepy." Niel said and nods like he knows everything. 

"Okay guys lets go get some food." C.A.P said he cracked his knuckles and ruffled his hair. I thought he was going to punch everyone in the line but all he did was stood next to the girl in the front of the line and said, "Hey pretty girl, do you mind if me and my friends cut ahead of you? It would do us a wonder." 

The girl fainted right there and C.A.P just stared at her like if she was dead. The rest of the group ran and grabbed a tray and got their food. I quickly ran and got two trays. When I was about to head out I found the group following me, I asked them why they were following me and they said they gotta go where one of their members go. I didn't even ask to join their group and they just adopted me as one of their members. It didn't feel that bad to be part of their friendship. 

Hena's POV:

I stood outside the door like he told me to and within three minutes he came out and Teen Top was with him as well. I stared at him wide eyed like if he was an alien that started to have his babies in front of me. 

"They wanted to come with you as well, couldn't stop them." He said and gave me an apologetic smile. 

"It's okay." I smiled, this is the first time I have so many people with me at lunch. I found L.Joe carrying two trays. 

"One's for you, sorry it took a bit long." He said and I shook my head. I made myself a bento but he went and got this for me so I couldn't tell him that I already have a bento made. 

I grabbed the tray and I went to the usual spot that I always ate at. It was behind the old school where there was big garden that no one visits anymore. The old school is just across from the new school which was not very far away. In the garden there was a big ancient willow tree, the branches bend down like curtains. I accidentally found this place when I was told that someone wanted to see me behind the old school, lie or not lie I still had to come. I found it in a trashy place but I know if someone gave it a bit more care it would be a beautiful place. So I decided to clean it up, and it turned out to be better than I thought.

"Wow, we have a place like this?" Changjo said. 

"Yeah, but everyone is so used to the new school now no one really comes here anymore." I said. 

"Did you clean it all up by yourself?" L.Joe suddenly asked, I looked at him surprised. 

"How did you know it was not in a clean state?" I asked. 

He looked troubled and then said, "You did say that no one comes here anymore. If a garden like this stays untended then it will grow a bit uncontrollably, so someone had to keep it clean. And the flowers look as if they were in perfect care." 

"Oh look at Mr. Sherlock Holmes here." Niel joked. 

"I had too, I couldn't leave it like that." I said and went to the willow tree and opened the curtain like branches and sat next to the trunk with my tray of food. Everyone came in and started asking me a lot of questions that I don't even know which one to answer first. 

"Guys give her a chance to answer." Chango said as he put a piece of sweet and sour pork in his mouth. 

"Oh my bad girl. But why were you here?" Niel ask. 

"Someone told me that someone was going to meet me here so I came." 

"Wait, was there really a person?" C.A.P asks, and I shook my head and started to eat, they did the same and Ricky asked again, "So why did you come if knew it was a lie?"

"Well, if there really was a person I didn't want to hurt them so it wouldn't kill me if I went or not." I smiled and C.A.P scooted next to me and patted my head and said, "Don't worry, you have your oppa's to protect you now!" 

"Yup, we are going to smash that person to pulp if they hurt you!!" Niel said and raised his fist like he was going to challenge the sky. And before I could even control myself I felt my sight starting to blur and the next minute droplets of liquid rolled down my cheeks. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and started at me in horror. I realized my mistake and quickly said, "I-I'm sorry for grossing you guys out but this is my first time ever since elementary that someone wanted to be my friends... please don't hate me." I said and quickly rubbed my tears away. 

Everyone was just so quiet it made me feel even worse. Then Ricky laughed and said, "Noona, we were just shocked that you cried. We don't know what to do when girl's cry that's why we were so shocked." 

I wiped my eyes again and looked up. They were just smiling like I was their sister or best friend, it just made me get more teary and I ended up crying again. 

Before I could stop a shoe flew in and hit Niel's head. Niel looked like he was about to burst into anger until he turned around and opened the branches and saw Lucy-ssi standing there with one shoe on and a furious expression on her face. 

"Hey! Do you think it's awesome for 5 guys to bully a girl?" Lucy-ssi yelled and marched towards Niel and grabbed him by his collar. Lucy-ssi was just to his chin so it was really not so intimating. 

"Whao, whao calm down there girl, we are not bullying her." Niel said. 

"Lucy-ssi, they are not bullying me. I'm crying because I'm just really happy that I made friends today." I whipped my eyes and smiled. 

"Oh." She said and she started to blush and said, "Sorry." when she was about to leave C.A.P called out to her. 

"Do you want to join us for lunch?" He asks and she looked at him and said, "Sure, if you will forgive me for my sudden actions." 

"It's okay. I mean we do look like someone who will bully people." C.A.P smiled at her, she returned a smile and came in and sat down. 

"So what brings you to this run down school?" C.A.P asks. 

"Someone told me that this school is haunted so I came to see it." She said and came and sat down next to me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. 

"I'm Jo Hena." I smiled and stick out my hand. Having new friends kind of gave me courage to befriend other people now. Plus Lucy-ssi is a nice person. 

"I'm Lucy Belrose." She said and shook my hand then her stomach growled loudly. She blush madly again and I remembered that I made a bento. I grabbed my bag and got the bento out and handed to her. 

"It might not be so good but please have it if you like." I handed to her and she smiled. She opened the cap and exclaimed, "This is looks like something they would have in animes..." 

She started to eat and she found me staring at her so was everyone else. She took a bite out of the fried chicken I made and she moaned. 

"I gotta marry you" she said and took another bite "I know it's not polite to talk with your mouthful but lord this is a heavenly taste." 

"Let me try!" Ricky said and picked up a rolled up egg slice and before I could say anything everyone just started to take a little from the bento. 

"Hey, why did you take the tray when you had a bento?" L.Joe asks me. 

"Well you went and waited in line for the food and you got me one also so I couldn't tell you I had a bento." I said, he smiled and said, "I wouldn't mind if you did though, it wouldn't kill me." 

"Are you guys together or what?" Lucy-ssi asks pointed at us with the chopsticks I gave her. 

"N-n-no, we're not. We are just friends, we all are." I said and smiled. 

"You guys really look like married couples or something." She said and continue eating. 

"You are talkative, why are you so quiet in class?" Niel asks. 

She stops eating and said, "Do you know how harsh girls can be when they bully you? You try to be friendly to them and they take advantage of you as their slave or something. And then you might find some that aren't like that and is very friendly as well but when their other friends come along they change their personality so much that it makes you wonder maybe they have multiple personalities. I always wanted to talk to Hena because she suffers the same and she understands too, but I was just too shy and couldn't find a chance. I mean you guys look like bullies, well besides Minsoo so I was scared." 

"Guys.... she just called C.A.P hyung Minsoo...." Ricky said and earned a smack from Changjo. 

"You are missing the main point you dweeb." Changjo insult Ricky and he just pouts. C.A.P was just blushing madly and tries to hide it but it doesn't help. 

"Lucy-ssi, I really wanted to talk to you too but I felt like if I did I will ruin your reputation and stuff so I don't want to cause distress to you. But I really should have talked to you, I'm really sorry." 

"Hahaha, why are you apologizing? It's not even your fault! And just call me Lucy." she smiled and gave me a hug. 

"Girl's friendship is so complicated. Us guys are like, hey nice hat man, and they are like thanks man and bam! Friendship is formed." Ricky said, I laughed and so did everyone else. We then ate in complete bliss and I found L.Joe picking out the chopped beef, I asks, "You don't like beef?" 

"I do."

"Oh, you're saving them for last." I said and continue to eat. Then L.Joe started to pick the beef from his plate to mine, I stop and looked at him.

"I thought you like beef...." I said. 

"Yeah but I want your chicken." He said. 

"Ohh, here." I said and picked up a piece of chicken and put it next to his mouth. He looked at me shocked and I came to sense that I was trying to feed him... 

*Hena-ah what are you thinking??? He would think that you are so weird!!!* I thought and put the chicken on his tray and continue to eat on. But I felt Lucy and the rest were just looking at me. Lucy wiggled her eyebrows. I blushed and covered my face. She patted my head and we continue to eat. 

"The bells doesn't ring over here right...?" Changjo ask and he flipped open his phone and said, "Well guys we are officially late by ten minutes." 

"Eh." C.A.P said and everyone just shrugged off. But I freaked out. 

"I'm so sorry! If you didn't come here then you guys wouldn't't have been late." I apologizes. 

"Hena, we really don't care if we are late or not," C.A.P said and laid on the grass. 

"Yeah, we honestly don't care." Niel said as well. 

"You should worry about yourself honestly." L.Joe said. 

"Huh...? Oh my god....." I just came to sense that if I miss a class I might fall behind and miss work and won't become valedictorian then I won't get the scholarship.

"Don't worry, this afternoon we are just having a review over what we sort of learned this morning." Niel said. 

I still can't really get comfortable because this is my first time skipping class and oh my god what if the school kicked me out??? I started to think about the worst scenario about this. 

"If you are that worried about your grade and stuff I could always tutor you." L.Joe said like it was nothing to him. It probably isn't because he did write all the notes down that Mr.Kang was about to write. 

"Is it okay for you to?" I ask, because I don't see him that much at home or his home or house.

"Yeah, it's okay." He nods. 

"So what are we going to do now" Lucy asks, "Want to come over to my house?" 

"Yes!" C.A.P was the first one to answer. "Wait is it okay for your parent's?"

"L.O.L they don't even know I exist." she said and her face was full of hate and sadness. I patted her back. 

"At least you have parents, maybe they are a bit busy and want to provide a better future for you. I would love to go to your house if you want me to." I smiled and she hugged me. 

"You are such an angel." She said. 

"So... we're going right now or do we all hug each other and say nice stuff?" Ricky asks and Changjo smacks him again. 

"Ow!! Why do you and Chunji hyung always do that to me??" 

"I don't know ask him." Changjo said and that's when we realized that Chunji is not present. 

"Hyung where is he???!" Ricky started to panic. 

"Okay when we were still at the lunch room he said he was going to the restroom and then L.Joe came and we forgot about Chunji and we left and..... oh he's probably in class, nothing to worry." C.A.P said. 

"So let's leave?" Lucy asks with a daring smile. 


 


Guys..... I'm back~!!! 

lol sorry for the wait and stuff but I will officially continue all my stories!!!!! 

But bare in mind that it will be a little late sometimes when because of school...... it's Christmas break for me already CXXXXXX