01

Housemating with a Vampire

This might contain cussing please bare with the story setting.


"Get the out of my house!" A mid 40 year old woman shouted as she pushes a young pretty girl out the door.

"But this is my dad's house!" The pretty girl protested.

"Oh yeah, where's your dad?" A short fat girl sneered at the pretty girl.

The pretty girl was speechless. They knew that her dad died just a week ago, and now they are digging her heart out of her wounded soul.

"Umma!" the pretty girl begged the woman.

"Oh please, you are not my daughter! You are my step daughter!" the woman said and threw a big bag out on to the pretty girl.

"Those are all your stuff so now LEAVE!" the woman pointed out in the streets. The pretty girl opened her bag, it had all her stuff in it. Well it didn't matter to her if she had or not have her stuff, all she wanted is that big jar of candy. I know it sounds redicules, but the big jar of candy is the only thing left from her mother. They then closed the door. But it opened again. Out came the pretty girl's step sisters.

"Look at her, I wonder what kind of mother would have an ugly baby like you?" The tall skinny girl snickered at the pretty girl.

"Unnie remember her mother died because she saw how ugly the baby is." the fat short girl said.

"Jo Hena, you are so lucky that we didn't throw you off to an orphanage!" the tall girl yelled. The short girl came out with a bucket of water.

"Go take a shower you stinky rat!" the fat girl pour the water on to the girl. People walked by but no one did anything.

People are so cruel these days, Hena thought.

That's my life. I'm Jo Hena (you). I live in a typical cinderella story, except she has a house to live in and I don't. I got kicked out of my own house by the step mother and sisters, and not to remind you I'm still wet.

I was walking in depress, people whispering, talking about me.

"Aish, people these days. They-"

*PA* A paper flew straight in to your face. You angerily tooked it off and threw it to the ground, but if flew back up and slaps you face again.

"Argh! Why is the wind-" you stopped when you saw what it said on the paper.

"Rental? 23000 South Korean Wons for a month?! Oh my god, I got a place to live!" you jump up and down while other's gave you judging looks.

"Ah, who cares what people think of me now. I have a rental house!" You shouted out to the world, while someone at home sneezed.

 

*.***'s POV:

"Why do I feel like someone was talking about me?" the person said while he reads his book, not to mention he was half .

He stared at that book for a while.

"Master, there is a girl outside saying there is a rent on this house." A robot came into his room.

"What rent?" The boy was confused. He put his books down and went to greet that girl.

"Master are you really going to go out like this?" The robot asked as he rotated his head up and down examining his master.

"It's not like she's going to eat me, C.A.P" He named him C.A.P because when his brother created him for the boy's birthday the robot had a sudden intrest in caps.

"Master you never know." C.A.P the robot cooed.

The boy walked down the stairs half with his robot by his side. The robots in the house were lined up in a straight line parallel to each other. The boy sees a girl soaking wet coming into the house with awe in her eyes.

Was it raining, the boy thought.

The girl's wide eye stopped at the boy.

 

Your (Hena) POV:

I came to a house no I mean a mansion no I mean a freaken palace.

"How can this place be 23000 Wons for a month?" I said, and looked through the paper again.

"Yeah, it's the same adress, but why does this sound so impossible?" I asked myself.

"But it's worth a try!" I did a fighting sign to myself and ringed the bell.

"Who's there?" Asked someone. The voice sounds mechanic. Well its 2500 already, most rich people have robots that was made by the hot nerd Jung Taejun.

"Uh, I'm here for the rent." I said, with a click the grand gate was open.

"Okay, please don't pop up no robot freak or a pedopile, or ar, or a ual addicted old man!" I prayed for myself. I walked in and saw how beautiful the place was. It was mostly covered in gold, my steps echoed through the marble floor. The velet couches in the front looks like it was for a large family. There were robots lined up right in front of eachother.

It's a robot freak, I thought to myself. I then heard another footsteps echoed from above.

Down came a hot guy half and next to him is a robot.

What the are wrong with people these's days, I thought as the half hottie came down the stairs.

"What are you here for?" He asked, it sounded like he was spitting icicles at me.

"The rent. On a flyer it said I could rent this house for 23000 Wons." I handed him the flyer. His eyebrow went up and took the flyer.

"I didn't asked anyone to do this." He's tone cold as the marble floor.

"Um actually I did." The robot came down from the stairs.

"C.A.P? Why did you do this?" The boy asked the robot.

"Buin, she said to rent this house to the first person who came here." The robot said.

"Ugh, fine. You are going to cook your own food around here. Don't try to steal, or break anything." The boy said and left up stairs.

"Is he always like this?" I asked the robot.

"No, he is just depresses but we don't know why. After he got a letter from his parents he changed." The robot told me. I know it sounds stupid I'm over here talking to a robot.

"Ahgassi what's your name?" The robot asked.

"Oh please don't call me ahgassi, Jo Hena-imida." I bowed to a robot.

"Harharhar, don't be so formal to a robot. Welcome to the family, and I hope you survive. We aren't regular people." The robot said.


so so so so so

how do you like it??

please comment, upvote, and subscribe!!!