fun day

Housemating with a Vampire

“I’ll go in first then you wait for a while then come in.” She said.

“Why? Why can’t we go in together?” I asked.

“Because what if someone saw us together? That will kill your reputation in high school.” She said as she chews on her thumb nail.

“My reputations? Pfft hahaha.” I started to laugh. She’s caring about my reputation when she should be worrying about hers.

“I don’t care about my reputation.” I said, she stared at me shocked.

“What?” I asked.

“You laughed, I haven’t seen you laugh. You should laugh more.” She said as she open the door and walked in. I walked in behind her.

“Ewe already got her nasty hands on the prince?”

“Ugh, .”

“I feel like killing her right now.”

There was a whole bunch of whispering, but she didn’t seem to be affect by it. She sat down on her desk like nothing’s going on.

“Miss. Jo, what took you so long to use the restroom?” the teacher asked.

“I got lost and she walked be back here.” I said out loud, she looked up shocked.

“Okay, so who are you?” the teacher asked.

“I’m L.Joe.” I said.

“Uh, real name please.”

“No, only a special one will know my real name.”

“Ahhh I want to be that special one!!!”

“Me too!!!!!”

“Hell only me can be his special one.” The skinny girl from this morning said.

“Yah, Jo Hyuna why would you think anyone would like you?”

“Everyone adores me, there is no one in here that doesn’t adore me.” She said.

“I don’t.” I said, she looked at me like she was about to cry again.

“Hahaha, even the prince doesn’t want you so why be a clingy .” Some other girl snapped back.

“Yeah, everyone knows he likes me.” The fat one from this morning.
“Have you seen yourself, Jo Kyuna? I mean you looked like the pig we ate for Thanks Giving.” Twig said.
“HA, YOU LOOKED LIKE THE TWIG I STEPPED ON THIS MORNING!”

“HAHA, IT PROBABLY CRUSHED INTO LITTLE TINY ATOMS BECAUSE OF YOUR WEIGHT!” The pig and twig sister yelled back and forth at each other.

“GIRLS, SHUT YOUR MOUTHS AND SIT DOWN!” The teacher finally had enough of it and made them shut up.

“I’m starting from where I left off, L.Joe-ssi, please pick a seat that you want to seat in.” the teacher said, not even bothering to ask for my real name before the riot starts again.

I looked around and found no good seats to sit next to, I wanted to sit in the back but all the fake gangsters took it. I wanted to sit by the window all them sleepers took it. At the end I wanted to sit by Jo Hena cause she didn’t looked like one of those crazy girls, but some nerd and some creeper took it.

“Well, it wouldn’t matter since we are changing seats.”
“Why are we doing that?” I asked.

“Because it’s a chance to make new friends and I can keep an eye on the bad kids.” He said as he eyed the back row.
“Ssaem, just because we look like gangsters, doesn’t mean we are gangsters!” a fish lip dude said.

“Niel, you broke a school window in your anger because I won’t get you out of detention and you had “plans”.” The teacher air quoted plans, the fish lips jutted out his lips and it really got bigger.

“But we didn’t do anything wrong!” Another dude complained.

“Yeah, so going to another class and pulling a prank on Miss Kim and then scared the living crap out of the kids by wearing clown masks and having real looking guns is nothing wrong.”

“Dude, we all know you like Miss Kim and she likes you too, why don’t ya’ll just get drunk and hit the bed?” a dude in the back next to the window said as he woke up from his sleep. He looked a bit too old to be a sophomore, he looked like he is supposed to be in the junior year.

“C.A.P, love isn’t just about the freaking bed, god. Okay just moves seats, I have the seating chart up here.” He said and he was about to get out of the class but he stuck his head back in, “You, kid you are wearing the wrong uniform and pick a seat when they are done. Welcome to class 2A, I’m Mr. Kang, either call me ssaem or songsaemin or Mr. Kang or Junmin. Call me Junmin if you like it makes me feel younger.”

Then he left, I stood there watching the kids move around. I looked over at Jo Hena, she was having trouble, and her step sisters were just blocking her from getting to her place. I walked over to her and lift up the desk with one hand and asked, “Where’s your desk supposed to be?”

She pointed to the spot in the back, I walked over and lightly put the desk down and grabbed a random desk and sat down next to her. I realized that everyone was staring at me.

“Dude, do you use steroids?” the C.A.P dude asked me. I just realized he have the same name as my robot.

“No.” I answer back plainly.

“Wanna hand wrestle?” C.A.P suggested.

“Sure,” he propped his elbow on my desk and I did the same, fish lips held our hands in place and counted to three.

“One, two, three.” He said and let go. In one swift movement I pin his arm down.

“Hyung, use some strength!” Fish lips said as he smacks C.A.P’s head.

“Yah, I did but this dude is freakishly strong!” C.A.P said as he stood up and smacks fish lips head.

“Sorry.” Fish lips said as he pouted.

“Dude don’t do that, it just makes your fish lips bigger.” I said, he looked up at me and looked as if he wanted to punch me.

“Don’t make fun of them!” he said covering his lips.

“Hey dude, why is everyone moving their desks?” I heard Chunji’s voice behind C.A.P.

“Do you ever pay attention?” C.A.P said as he turned around, Chunji was a bit shocked to see me, but then he smirked.

“Why are you smirking?” I asked.

“Because you are in my seat and I see a pretty lady beside it so let me have it.” He said.

“Ha, no.” I said coldly back.

“Then I’ll tell ssaem!”

“What are you? Five?” C.A.P asked us. Chunji smiled and I realized it was a long conversation when we were five. 

“Ha, now you won’t say anything back to each other.” C.A.P said.

“You shut up, ahjussi.” I said.

“HEY! I’M NOT OLD, I’M MATURE LOOKING!” C.A.P yelled as he tries to act adorable.

“Pft, mature looking, more like old looking.” Chunji said and earned a smack from C.A.P.

“Hena-ssi, probably don’t even want you next to her.” Chunji said.

“Jo Hena, do you want me next to you?” I asked, she turned away quickly and gave a super little nod.

 

Your POV:

WHY WOULD HE ASK THAT?? I’M A NOBODY! HE DOESN’T NEED MY APPROVAL OF SITTING NEXT TO ME. WHY DOES HE WANT TO SIT NEXT TO ME ANYWAYS?!?!? OH WAY MAYBE HE WANTS TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM AND THEY ARE CLOSE THAT’S WHY!! I thought furiously in my mind.

“Hey, L.Joe, you want to hang out with us at lunch?” I heard C.A.P-ssi’s voice said.

Then it was just silence and I felt eyes on me so I turned around. Chunji-ssi’s, C.A.P’s, and L.Joe-ssi’s eyes on me.

“Yes?” I made it sound like a little squeak.

“Do you want to come?” Chunji asked.

I didn’t answer, I don’t know what to say! What if I went and then I killed their reputations? What if I got annoying? What if I say something-

“I’m going to take that as a yes,” L.Joe-ssi said, “and quit thinking of so much what if’s.”

“H-how did you know?” I asked.

“It was all written on your face.” C.A.P-ssi said.

“It was?!” I asked and covered my face.

“Haha, don’t worry about getting annoying, we have a little kid to take care of and he is probably more annoying then you are.” Chunji-ssi said.

“YOU GUYS HAVE A KID?! HOW?!!” I asked shocked, everyone in the room stopped and looked at us.

“I’m so sorry!” I said.

“It’s okay, we don’t have a kid, and we just have Ricky and C.A.P to take care of. They are a pain in the butthole.” Chunji-ssi said.

“I’m going to kill you one day and you won’t even feel the pain.” C.A.P-ssi said but he ruined it by taking out his bento. It was pink with flowers.

“PUAHAHHAHAHA!” L.Joe-ssi laughed as he pointed at C.A.P’s bento box. “OH MY GOD!! OLD MAN IS CARRING AROUND A LITTLE GIRL’S BENTO BOX!!!”

“Hey, it was the cheapest box I could find that was large enough for me.” C.A.P-ssi said.

“C.A.P-ah, you know it’s early in the mornings, right?” Chunji-ssi asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“WHO THE HELL EATS BENTO IN THE ING MORNING?!!!” Chunji-ssi exclaimed.

“WELL ME!! I DO!!” C.A.P yelled back.

“Oh my god, now I think I want to move.” L.Joe-ssi said as he covered his face with one hand.

“Haha, this is probably the most fun day I had in school.” I said quietly and L.Joe-ssi looked at me and smiled.

THUMP…