We can just wait...

Skinship Abnormalities: the SHINing series

 

*3 YEARS LATER*

“We should start our own club.” Mae laughed, “The SHINing Wives. What do you think?” She turned to me. “I think we shouldn’t give you any more wine…” I said, slowly pulling the bottle away from her. She nodded with her cheeks puffed out. “JooRi-ah, if JinTae marries Onew, then we just need to find MinHo and Taemin some girls…” Mae looked thoughtful; as thoughtful as one can look when they are completely drunk; on wine. How do you get that drunk on wine?

“Mae yeobo!” Key waltz into the room with his diva way and a very happy KiMin on his shoulders. “Yeobo…” Jonghyun came up behind me. “Annyeong~” Mae and I harmonized. “What’re you two talking about?” Key asked. “Mae wants to start “The SHINing Wives” club.” I pointed to my drunken friend. Key laughed, Jonghyun looked at me nervous. “Are you really?” He asked. “I don’t think so. It’s only me and her. Unless we get the others all married off.” I shrugged. “Onew doesn’t have the balls!” Mae slurred, the last words left her lips as Onew walked in. He went beat red in embarrassment and walked back out. MinHo chuckled, “I think Onew hyung heard you.” Taemin looked between the fading shadow of his hyung and the drunk Mae. “Well, then maybe he’ll finally ask my sister to marry him.” Mae slumped down on my shoulder which startled me and I fell over. Jonghyun caught me. “Noona, why is Mae drunk?” Taemin asked. “I have no idea. She’s only been drinking wine.” I shook my head. Key placed KiMin down and picked up his wife. KiMin ran in circles, smiling up at everyone. Taemin picked her up and she bonded with him. Kids get along with kids, I guess. KiMin was placed down again and she ran to me and Jonghyun.

“Hi!” She waved her hand up at me. “Hi!” I giggled at her cuteness. “Appa!” She called, looking for Key. “Neh?” “I need more friends to play with.” She sighed. “You have Taeminnie and MinHo…” Key pointed at them, “And you have us.” I pointed at myself and Jonghyun. “Can you two give me a little friend?” KiMin asked me. My eyes went wide. Jonghyun moved away from me. “KiMin…” MinHo chuckled as Key stuttered at what his daughter said. “What?” the mini Diva turned to her father, “They’re married aren’t they?” “Taemin-ah, what are you teaching her?” I asked. He looked completely stunned that I blamed him. “M-me?! I didn’t…What could I possibly teach her?” Taemin gave a frightened shriek.

That night I really thought about everything. I didn’t want kids yet. Neither did Jonghyun. We were quite content with our relationship. We’re married, Jonghyun is a giant flirt but I keep him in line. It’s how we work. I think we can go a few more years without a kid. Afterall, I only debuted 2 years ago, and SHINee has been growing stronger in popularity. Why do we need a kid right now? A few more years…I think we’ll be ready for one by then.