Abnormalities of her Skinship

Skinship Abnormalities: the SHINing series

Photobucket

Apparently, whoever was holding me, I was holding them too, because I was still in the person’s arms when I woke up. Do you want to know who I woke up with? Leetuek. I woke up in Leetuek’s arms!!! MY LIFE IS MADE. I feel bad though, he had to sleep on the couch instead of his bed because I wouldn’t let go of him. “Oppa,” I whispered, poking his cheek. I sat on my knees next to him and poked his cheek again, cautiously, “oppaaaaa…” I spoke a little louder. I noticed how he moved and is now sleeping, one arm tucked behind his head, the other laying across the back of the couch. I picked the hand off the back of the couch and poked him with his own hand. He still didn’t wake up. Heh heh, this is fun. I thought. I poked him with his own hand repeatedly, until his pinky finger twitched and I dropped the arm in surprise. His hand hit his stomach which caused his entire body to flinch in his sleep, he jolted up from his slumber and head butted me. He was breathing heavy. Heh heh, he flinch and then jolted…can anyone say ‘falling dream’? I thought but I was too busy rubbing my now throbbing forehead.

“Finally. I was getting bored…” I mumbled. “When did you wake up?” He asked. “Awhile ago. I kept poking you and calling ‘oppa’ but you didn’t move.” I informed him. “Mianhae JooRi-ah.” He rubbed his eyes and stood up. “umm…Mianhaeyo oppa.” I bowed from my seat on the couch. “For what?” he furrowed his eye brows together, sitting back down. “Because you had to sleep on the couch.” He smiled, “I’m glad I had a reason to. Heechul snores.” He chuckled and I giggled.

The SuJu dorm door swung open and SHINee walked in. “JooRi-ah!” Key called out smiling when he saw me on the couch. That smile faltered when he saw I was on it with Leetuek. “Yah! Leetuek hyung! What are you doing to JooRi-ah?!” Key and Onew shouted. “Noona!” Taemin ran up and hugged me. “Annyeong Taeminnie-ah!!” I giggled while he hugged me. “Annyeong SHINee oppas!” I smiled to them.   

“Yah! Hyung! What are you doing to JooRi?!” Key asked, more irratated this time. “Key oppa! We aren’t doing anything. He couldn’t sleep in his own room last night because I held onto him in my sleep.” I said shyly. “Mianhaeyo oppa.” I looked at Leetuek. “Arasso, nothing’s wrong.” He ruffled my head. I smiled. Key still didn’t look happy. “Kasahamnida for carrying me yesterday, MinHo oppa…” I bowed slightly, still sitting on the couch with Leetuek.

The SHINee memberss, meaning Key, Onew and Taemin, protested me sitting on the couch with Leetuek oppa. Arms wrapped around me and I was being picked up. “Yah! What are you doing?!” I shrieked at Jonghyun. I swatted at his arms but he didn’t release me. “Hyung shouldn’t touch young girls.” He looked at Leetuek and walked out of the dorm with me in his arms. I was yelling profanities at him when one of the bedroom doors open and out walked a tired looking Donghae. His eyes widened at the sight of me in Jonghyun’s arms. Eunhyuk came out of the room after him, rubbing his sleepy eyes, “What’s with all the noise?” He whined. Then he saw what Donghae saw. “What are you doing to my trainee Jonghyun?” Eunhyuk became defensive.

I was still screaming a string of curses at him when he placed me on my feet in the parking lot next to the SHINee van. Key was laughing nervously, MinHo was smiling non-stop, Onew looked apalled and Taemin was covering his ears. Jonghyun just folded his arms and looked at me. “Are you finished yet?” he asked when I ran out of breath. “I think so…” I nodded, turning to Key who hugged me. MinHo placed an arm around my shoulder, Key and I each had one arm around the other, I was holding Taemin’s hand and Onew had his arms around my neck from behind with his head on top of mine.

“Okay, so you’re completely fine with skinship…it’s just me?” Jonghyun laughed, looking a little more than pissed. “Ye.” MinHo grinned from ear to ear. I think he enjoyed pissing Jonghyun off. “Why?” Jonghyun asked. Upon hearing the anger in his voice I cringed. “Ye, why?” Taemin looked curious, as did MinHo. I couldn’t see Onew’s face above me, but he was probably curious too. Key just had a weird smile on his face. “I think I know why~” Key sang. “Why?” We all asked in unison. “JooRi likes Jjong~!” Key grinned brightly. The others all nodded, Jonghyun looked pompus. I just let my mouth hang open in shock. There’s no way I like Jonghyun, I barely know him. “Dear, you’re going to catch bugs.” Key closed my mouth. I looked down at my feet for a moment, then looked up at Jonghyun. I felt my face instantly heat up. I dropped my gaze again. “I was right! See, see?” Key pointed between the two of us. I looked back up and Jonghyun was blushing too.


Jynx-ez note:

Almost done with this story. Then I'll upload "Diva Meets Sergeant" which is the Key story of the SHINing Series. and then after D.M.S. I only have "Flaming Charisma" and "Dancing Maknae" left to write. and I already have so many ideas♥