Skinship with SHINee

Skinship Abnormalities: the SHINing series

 

Jjong’s POV

I finished the song. Secretly, I messed up once, but I don’t think she even noticed. I stopped singing and looked at her. She was just staring at me. I couldn’t see anything evident on her face. “You messed up at one point, but it was very small. You covered it up nicely.” She nodded, still thinking. She did notice. . How had she even noticed that?

 

JooRi’s POV

So, he was pretty good under pressure. Not the best but he wasn’t bad. As much as I hated to admit it, he was better than I am under pressure. He stared at me. He looked kind of freaked out. I took a step closer, which made me pretty much on top of him, and moved my face in his, trying to figure out what was wrong. He pulled back. I didn’t hear anything outside of this room but the sound door opened and the rest of SHINee was suddenly there.

“You must be JooRi-ssi! Leetuek hyung has been looking for you!” One of them pulled on my arm. “Yah! Why are you that close to Jjong hyung?” Another asked. “Why is Jjong hyung shying away from her?” Another chuckled. “Yah! Who are all of you?” I asked. All of their mouths dropped open. “Jinja? You don’t know us?” One came up to me. “I’m playing with you. Of course I know.” I punched his shoulder playfully…I think it hurt me more than him. Taemin had been the first to speak, then Key, Minho was the one that had chuckled and Onew was the one who had asked me If I truly didn’t know them. They all laughed nervously and smiled.

“Annyeonghaeseyo oppas and dongsaeng. JooRi-imnida.” I bowed. “You’re older than Taemin?” Jonghyun asked. “Neh. I will be 18 soon.” I smiled. “Noona!” Taemin pointed at me. He didn’t look scared…but he didn’t look happy either. “Welcome to SM JooRi.” Onew smiled. “Neh, kasahamnida oppa.” I gasped, I’m being too formal already, “I mean, Onew-ssi!” I bowed profusely. Onew chuckled, “Oppa is fine.” I nodded. “JooRi-ah, Leetuek hyung is looking for you. Why are you here?” MinHo asked. “Ehmmm…” I blushed. “She messed up singing in front of him and she’s embarrased.” Jonghyun sighed. “Yah! It’s not polite to blurt out things that are private!” I scolded him. “You like Leetuek hyung?” Key raised an eyebrow. I looked up at him, then down at my feet, nodding slowly while I blushed crimson. “Aweee!!! That’s so cute!” The known Diva clasped his hands together and squealed. He really made me question his uallity. I’m great with skinship, living in Canada, visiting the US, I learned that it was apart of them. They’re a people that live on hugs and kisses and hand holding and whatnot. I grew up with it, I got used to it. So when Key hugged me, it surprised me like hell but I hugged him back and smiled.

“By the way, JooRi-ah, where are you from?” Key asked me. “I was born in Korea but I moved to Canada for a few years while my parents traveled.” I told him. He nodded, taking this in. “Explains why she’s not completely surprised by Key’s closeness.”MinHo muttered. “I’m okay with skinship.” I shrugged. Key grinned, “We’re going to get along great!” he linked arms with me. “Key, what will Mae think?” Jonghyun put in. “It’s not like I’m dating JooRi-ah. We’re just going to be great friends.” Key smiled. “Who’s Mae?” I asked. “Mae is Key’s girlfriend.” Taemin told me. “Oh.” I nodded in understanding. “Mae is also like a little sister to me.” Onew said, “And if Key hurts her…” he ended with a glare and Key shrunk back behind me. “You know, if Mae is like a little sister, then that means JinTae is too. Dating your sister is wrooong Hyung.” Key peeked over my head. “We aren’t blood related and I’ve loved JinTae for a long time. I only think of Mae and Haewon as siblings. Because they will be. When I propose.” Onew grinned. “You’re going to propose to JinTae-ah?!” Taemin gasped excitedly. “Don’t hold your breath, Taeminnie-ah.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “I’m going to!” Onew defended. “Ye, when Mae and I have to kids and she decideds to cut off my—“ Key started with an eye roll that I could hear but Onew’s glare made him stop. “Did you get Mae pregnant?” Onew growled. “Hell no, hyung. I’m not that stupid.” Key puffed.

“JooRi noona…you might want to get out of the way…” Taemin tugged on my arm. I nodded and went to stand beside him and MinHo, ready to watch an all-out battle between Key and Onew. They were just saying mean things to each. I didn’t want them to hurt each other so I yelled at them to stop. “Sorry JooRi-ah.” They said in unison hanging their heads. “Wow…they obeyed.” MinHo smirked.

After awhile, SHINee had to start recording. I stayed hidden in the sound studio with them. Their songs slowly made me sleepy. I’d gotten up so early, I’d been here since so early this morning, I didn’t realize how tired I was. A song that Taemin didn’t sing in came on, so Taemin and I were sitting in the corner together. I don’t know what song was playing, I don’t know what time it, but I fell asleep. I woke up to hear Key’s voice and feel someone shaking my arm. I opened my eyes just a crack. “JooRi-ah, Taeminnie-ah.” Key was standing above us, “Wake up you two.” MinHo was crouched down next to us, shaking our shoulders. Taemin and I were hugging in our sleep, our heads leaning on one another, curled up in the corner. MinHo helped me stand up but I stumbled into Onew’s arms. “Mianhaeyo Onew oppa.” I mumbled still half asleep. I rubbed my eyes and attempted to stand again. This time I fell on MinHo. He picked me up bridal style. “Hyung, wake up Taemin. You guys go to the car, I’ll take her to the Super Junior lounge.” Minho said. They all nodded.

“Kasahamnida MinHo oppa.” I murmured with my head resting on his shoulder and my arms around his neck. “Neh. You’re welcome, JooRi-ah.” I felt his words rumble through his chest. He lightly kicked the Super Junior door and a nervous Donghae answered. “Thank shisus!” he shouted, Siwon perked up at hearing his nickname. “Hyung, she’s here!” Donghae called into the room. Soon I was transferred to a new pair of arms. “Annyeong Minho oppa.” I gave a small wave and passed out in the new set of arms.