Planning an Encounter

Reviewing Boyfriend

 

KwangMin's POV

 

I really wanted to read the letter. I kept on eying it.

 

“You cant read it,” YoungMin said as he caught me looking.

 

“Who said I wanted to?” I asked and moved to looking up at the sky.

 

“Your eyes said so. Didn't you say you didn't want to date HwaYoung?”

 

“I don't. Though I'm curious as to what the letter says,” I said as I went back to looking at the letter.

 

YoungMin took two steps away from me. I rolled my eyes.

 

Does he really think that I'd take it? Wait, he's right. I would.

 

I quickly snatched the letter and ran off with it. As I ran with it, I read it.

 

Dear MinWoo,

You have to ask me? The kiss was all KwangMin. You are my ninja. No questions asked. I just wish that I could see you. Soon though!At least, I hope. Is there anything I can do to see you sooner.

Sincerely,

Your popcorn (that misses you!)

 

I sighed as I stopped running. I folded the letter back up as YoungMin caught up to me. He took the letter back from me.

 

“You read it!” He said outraged.

 

“You know you want to read it,” I told him.

 

He looked at the letter and debated.

 

“It's not right,” He said but still opened up the letter and read it.

 

I watched his face as he read the letter. He frowned and shook his head.

 

“Poor MinWoo and HwaYoung. We need to help him.”

 

YoungMin and I hurried down to the dance studio where MinWoo was in the middle of dance practice. Our choreographer stopped the music and MinWoo sat down on the floor.

 

“Can we have a minute with MinWoo?” YoungMin asked.

 

After looking from us, to MinWoo, back to us, our choreographer held up his pointer finger.

 

“You have one minute,” He said leaving us alone with MinWoo.

 

YoungMin and I sat down next to MinWoo.

 

“You have a letter,” I told MinWoo as YoungMin took it out of his pocket.

 

MinWoo took the letter and smiled as he read it. He then set it next to him and laid back on the floor.

 

“She's all mine,” He said still smiling.

 

The door opened and I quickly took the letter, hiding it in my pocket.

 

He wasn't kidding when he said a minute.

 

Both YoungMin and I left so MinWoo could go back to dancing. We headed to the dorm where everyone but JeongMin was. YoungMin called a meeting.

 

We need to talk about how to get MinWoo and HwaYoung together,” He said.

 

Before anything else was said, the door flung open. AeSook came running in, dragging JeongMin in behind her.

 

My boyfriend is a genius!” She exclaimed and gave JeongMin a kiss, “he figured out how to get HwaYoung and MinWoo together.”

 

We all looked over at JeongMin and he nodded. Next to come in was HwaYoung.

 

Isn't she banned?