Reply

Reviewing Boyfriend

 

The next morning, I met up with AeSook at the coffee shop. She handed me MinWoo's letter and I only looked at it. I thought about what MinWoo could have said.

 

“Stop being dramatic and read it. It's a good letter,” AeSook told me.

 

“You read it?” I asker her, looking up from the letter.

 

“I might have glanced at it,” She said.

 

I finally unfolded the paper and read the note.

 

Dear Nuna,

I'm not crazy. I just miss you. You are my popcorn and I'm your ninja. We just have to wait until this punishment is off. Even though SangHee was by my side, I paid almost no attention to her. While on the subject of things that we figured out, KwangMin told me the two of you kissed. At first I freaked out, but he explained everything. That makes me want to return the question to you.

I'm your ninja, right?

Sincerely,

(your?) ninja.

 

“I thought you said it was good,” I said while shoving the note into AeSok's face.

 

I pointed to the last line of the letter and let her read it. I then took the letter back and started to read over it again.

 

“I told you, I glanced.”

 

I pouted as I got to the end of the note.

 

I pick him. Doesn't he know that? Is it not obvious?

 

AeSook gave me a piece of paper to which I wrote my reply on. I gave it to AeSook and she read it over. I didn't mind.

 

“You really are a great friend,” I told her.

 

“Really, I don't mind being a messenger. I want you two together. I'm trying to come with something but my mind is drawing a blank right now.”

 

“We will be together. It's just that we have to wait.”

 

We sat there quietly and sipped on our coffee. As we were leaving, we ran into YoungMin and KwangMin. I hadn't seen KwangMin since the kiss.

 

“A letter for MinWoo. Do you mind passing it on?” AeSook asked as she held out my letter.

 

“We don't mind,” YoungMin said.

 

He took the letter from AeSook and the twins left us. AeSook linked arms with me and pulled me the opposite way.

 

“Let's meet up with JeongMin!” She exclaimed.