Secret is Out

Reviewing Boyfriend

HwaYoung's POV

I accompanied the boys to dance practice next day but I wasn't alone. SangHee joined us as well. We sat up front while the boys danced. I was smiling while I watched MinWoo dance. He changed so much when he was dancing. He didn't seem so young when he was dancing. At least when they danced things like the waterfloor dance.

We stayed the whole day and left at dinner time. Everyone was heading out to the car while I pretended to be finishing off my writing. I had came to "do a review" on their dance practice. I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to review them on but I have to do something. Or else the fanboy twins will come up and keep asking when I'm going to post it.

MinWoo told the others he would join them in the car in a moment. He just wanted to rest on the floor for a minute. The moment that the room was empty he rushed over to me and grabbed my hands. He pulled me up from the floor and out to the middle of the practice room.

"Did you write anything good?" He asked.

"I wrote that you are an amazing dancer." I told him. "I also doodled a lot. I drew pikachu at one point."

"You should show that to KwangMin. He'd love that." MinWoo said.

I'd been thinking about KwangMin when I drew pikachu. I think he suspected something between me and MinWoo.

MinWoo kissed my cheek then held onto one of my hands as we went to leave. We saw though that we weren't alone. Boyfriend was watching. That wasn't good. They came into the room and JeongMin threw his arm around MinWoo.

"You've been going behind our backs this whole time?" He asked.

"Why were you guys watching?" MinWoo asked instead of answering.

"Because when you said you wanted to stay back we got curious."

SangHee pulled me away from the boys and out of the room.

"You could have told me." She said.

"We weren't planning on telling anyone. The less that knew, the less it was likely their manager found out."

"Are you saying you don't trust me?"

I didn't trust her.

"It's not that I don't trust you. Afterall, MinWoo trusts s but he didn't tell them."

"I wouldn't have bugged you about KwangMin if you had told me you were dating MinWoo oppa."

I didn't believe her. She would have bugged me either way. The boys then came out and I was taken inside of the studio by JeongMin and DongHyun.

"We aren't going to tell." JeongMin assured me.

"We are however, going to ask you take care of our maknae." DongHyun said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Don't hurt him." JeongMin said. "He's your bias -and only one at that- so don't you think there is a chance you don't love him?"

"That makes no sense. He's my only bias so he's the only one I do love."

"There is a big difference from having a bias you love and loving your bias." DongHyun said.

The two pointed to their heads.

"Remember that." JeongMin said.

It was at this time that me and SangHee left together and Boyfriend went their own way. While we headed back, I thought about the words that JeongMin and DongHyun said. Now that I took time to think about it, I understand what they were saying. They wanted me to be sure that I actually loved MinWoo because he was MinWoo. Not just MinWoo from Boyfriend, my bias. They didn't want me changing my mind. That made me wonder if they knew about KwangMin liking me. Until today, he didn't know about us so maybe he told some of the other members about how he likes me.