Like Cinderella

Reviewing Boyfriend

These boyfriend boys almost made me miss my bus! I have to control myself and ban myself from watching them before school. I sat next to SangHee and saw she was listening to her iPod. I saw her do the dance move from the Boyfriend video so I took one of the earbuds and put it in my ear.

"Want me to restart?" she asked.

"Please." I said embarrassed.

Boyfriend had me obsessing. Something I don't do. Ever!

"So who is your alternative to my MinWoo?" she asked me.

It was an irrelevant question because I never called him and I don't ever call anyone. We are never meeting them.

"Jo Twins." I said, saying whatever came first after MinWoo.

"Being greedy, hm?" she asked.

I shrugged. Was I?

"It's okay. I've called MBLAQ."

I waited for her to say a member but she didn't.

"Which one?" I finally asked.

"All. G.O, Joon, Seungho, Thunder and Mir."

"SangHee, G.O and Seungho are 23 I think. The others are not far from that. On the other hand, you are only 15."

SangHee started to laugh.

"You should know by now that age is just a number."

I sighed and let it go. If she wants to live this type of life, then she can. People at school were talking about my blog. Mostly, my love for MinWoo.

"But he is mine." SangHee assured everyone. "She has called the Jo Twins."

I wanted to smack her every time she said that. I didn't really want them. I said that to say something. I should have just answered no one.

MinWoo's POV

The first thing I did when I woke up was read that review over. If I didn't have to go and dance today, I could have lasted on the energy that review gave me. When I joined everyone for breakfast, they all seemed to be talking about the review. They got past wondering if I really was her bias and moved onto why they weren't.

"I'm cute." YoungMin said. "And I have that wink in the beginning of the video."

"I'm just as cute if not cuter then YoungMin." KwangMin said.

I sat quietly and ate my food while I listened to them figure out why.

"I know." Donghyun said. "She paused it at the beginning so she saw MinWoo first and we all know he is cute. So everyone else was compared with him."

"I'm still cute." KwangMin mumbled.

Everyone finally looked at me when I pushed my empty plate forward. They finally thought to talk to me.

"So MinWoo, how do you feel about being KPReview4U's first bias?" YoungMin asked.

I didn't hold back my smile as I answered,

"I want to meet her."

To me it seems like a crazy thing to want but I did want to meet her. I wanted to know who could call me her only bias. I felt like thanking her in person. I won't lie that the thought of her being cute flashed in my head.

"Meet her? How do you plan to do that?" HyunSeong asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know her name or anything else about her.

"You can worry about that later. Right now we need to go practice." DongHyun said.

Today I had a lot of energy. The determination of finding this girl was what gave it to me. It was when we took a break for some water that HyunSeong suggested his plan.

"My mom's friend is a teacher. Maybe we can ask her to get the message out that we are looking for her."

"This is turning out to be Cinderella." I heard Donghyun mumbled.

Who cares what it is turning out to be. We're going to find her!

"Do you know how many fakes we will get?" KwangMin asked. "How would we know who the real KPReview4U is?"

"Cinderella~" Donghyun sang.

This time we all took notice. We all just looked at Donghyun without saying anything.

"Don't look at me like that. You all know that it is true. Just find your own glass slipper and you'll be good."

We went back to dancing and this time I wasn't too good. I was trying to figure out what our glass slipper would be.

"MinWoo, your moves need to be sharper." Donghyun scolded.

I nodded and tried to move this to the back of my mind.