Part 2: The Hidden Secret

Why Do I Still Miss You After What You Have Done

It was the end of recording our very first single as a new boy group. I congratulated everyone for the hard work to get this far. We decided to go out to the amusement park today since it was only 1:00 in the afternoon. Our manager hyung was driving, while the leader of the group, Donghyun was trying to read the map and giving directions to the park. Hyesung, the main vocalist along with Minwoo and my brother Kwangmin (the rappers of the group), were asleep in the middle seats, sprawled out over each other. Kwangmin's head was on Minwoo's shoulder while Hyesung had his arm over Minwoo, and Minwoo had his legs on Hyesung. I was in the back with Jeongmin, the lead singer; while I was a sub-vocalist and a lead dancer. We were just laughing quietly at the trio and conversing about ourselves to each other, so we could know each other better. 

As we had arrived there, we all decided to go to the water rides first, so after all of us changed into our bathing suits. We headed off to the first ride, luckily we just started as a kpop band, so not many fangirls would know us or scream over us being shirtless. Minwoo, the youngest, pulled us to this ride called the "Bay ride", It was basically this HUGE water slide. And before we arrived in the line, I spotted her eating ice cream.... but with someone else.

So I yelled out, "PARK JINHEE" She turned to my direction and saw me. I saw her quickly talk to the other boy and ran over to me with the boy's hand in hers. 

"Hey Youngmin oppa, Kwangmin oppa, Hyesung-sshi, Donghyun-sshi, Jeongmin-sshi, and Minwoo." She said as she arrived to where we were.

"YAH! Why don't I get to be called oppa?" Hyesung, Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Minwoo exclaimed.

"Because I don't know you well, but I can call you all oppa except for Minwoo." She said.

"Why me?" The maknae asked.

"Because you are younger than me." She replied with a sigh.

"Fine" Minwoo mumbled in defeat.

I cleared my throat, so everyone would listen. I was going to ask the question everyone was waiting, "Not to be rude, but who would be your friend over here, Jinhee." 

"Oh! Sorry. This is Myungsoo, my brother. Also he is in a band called INFINITE" She said with a smile.

I sighed in relieve quietly, so she wouldn't noticed my early jealous. So we decided to go together through the water park and then went to the rollercoasters and such.

The thing was that I didn't know that I just saw her hidden secret right in front, the secret where sometimes she was too busy to see me, the secret why she was always checking her phone nowadays, the secret why she just lied right in front of me.

81b2a9ecjw1dj9rmv8bl5g.gif

Sorry for the really late update! But here it is!!!!!