Part 3: The Hidden Clues

Why Do I Still Miss You After What You Have Done

Today was another tiring day of working as a rising boy band in the Kpop Industry. I was happy today that we finally debuted with our first ever single and music video. After the celebration, we all went back to the dorm to rest and I looked at my phone to see it was 11:00pm. I decided to check on her to see if everything was fine after a week of not seeing her. I was still suspicious about whether that guy at the water park with her was actually her brother or someone else. So I decided to ask the manager to see if I could go over to to check on her. Luckily we didn't have much of a schedule tomorrow, so it was okay to spend the night there. I smiled in victory as I began the short walk to my apartment.

Then I saw him come out of OUR apartment and I was basically every emotion that a boyfriend should feel if their girlfriend WAS really cheating on them and they just witness something like that. I walked up to the door and knocked. She opened it with wide eyes and a smile.

"Youngmin Oppa!" She exclaimed while giving me a hug.

I smiled and returned the hug since I couldn't resist her cuteness and totally forgetting the scene before but that was only almost.

"Who was that?" I asked as I entered the house and put my jacket on  the nearby hanger.

"What?" She said 

"That guy that just walked out." I say while looking at her

"I-It was my b-brother." She said trying to look at me but manage to stutter.

"Okay" I say as I took a seat on the sofa in the living room, but not entirely believing her since she never stutters if she tells the truth.

Then she left her phone on the table infront of the sofa and told me, she needed to go to the bathroom. Then her phone flashed a message and I wondered who would be texting her at 11:30pm. I looked and the message made me mindblown.

"Hey babe that was a great night and the date was fun. We should do this another time. ~L" Yes this was absoulutely something that your brother would text you. I quickly unlocked her phone before she was out and looked at her photos to find them find was pictures of us until that last photo. It was a photo of her so called "brother" kiss her..................................that's not even half of it...........................................kissing her on the lips. I did thought before that she did say those lips were for me and for only me. 

She then came downstairs and looked at me with wide eyes and grabbed the phone and said, "Did you look at anything?"

"No nothing at all, except that the fact that-----" I cut myself off and thought to just handle this tomorrow,"Nothing"

"Ok, let's go to sleep Youngmin." She said

"Okay." But tonight I was sleeping on a separate bed with THAT hovering over in my mind

tumblr_mai1xpJ8FG1rcm0elo10_400.gif

So here is the update and sorry if it is late and will try to update more this week. <3