Part 4: The Hurtful Truth

Why Do I Still Miss You After What You Have Done

The Next Morning

"Jinhee" I say as I entered her bedroom.

I see her asleep peacefully with that cute face of hers. But I'm afraid this is the last time that I will see her.

"Jinhee" I say again but this time a bit louder.

"Hmmmm" She answers and opens her eyes slowly.

"Oh Youngmin Oppa!" She says as she wraps her arms around my neck and leans in for our usually morning kiss. But I gently placed her arms back in her lap and she suddenly sat up and looked at me with confused eyes as she leaned back.

"We need to talk," I say. "About this relationship…" I then looked around the room before looking into her eyes and saw her squirming uncomfortably in her spot.

"Youngmin-ah, this will work. Don't worry I will visit you and we can talk on the phone and---" I cut her off before she can attempt to make me regret saying this even though this is already eating me up.

"I know that guy last night was not your brother and I know that guy from the water park was not your brother either." I say as I could see tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Jinhee, we're done. Let's break up. Because I can't girls who would cheat on three different guys with me included in this disgusting mess." I say and I saw her attempt to grab on my arm and pull me closer as tears started dripping down her face.

"No Youngmin-ah, don't leave. I'll break up with Myungsoo and Chanyeol--"

"Wait, what did you just say?" I asked as I looked at her with cold eyes as she mentioned another guy's name.

"No Youngmin, just please don't leave me." She whispered as I jerked my hand away from her leaving her crying on the bed. I left the place with the few things I did leave behind and luckily most of my stuff was at the dorm.

She cheated on me with two guys and I felt disgusted to have had a girlfriend like her, I did ask her how long and she said 6 months. 6 months, I didn't know. 6 months she was sharing a bed with a different guy. 6 months, she was cheating on me.

As I entered the Boyfriend dorm, Jeongmin popped out and asked how it was. I didn't reply and went straight into my room. I ripped our pictures apart and threw the frames and gifts on the ground. Right now, I wasn't heartbroken. I wasn't mad. I wasn't feeling pain. But I felt like I missed her already.

New Chapter Up and I think this one-shot will end soon so dont worry like two more parts. :)