Part 5: The Last Look Back and The Attempt to Try to Forget the Past

Why Do I Still Miss You After What You Have Done

I sighed as I look out at the dreary sky to see it was almost or about to rain outside. The other members of Boyfriend went out ot have some fun, but I had declined since I decided to just stay at the dorm and just relax. It's been five months since the break-up. I've tried to forget that but everytime I look at the empty couch in the dorm living room, I see us together laughing as her head is laid in my lap and I hate remembering those memories, I just hate it.

It was only last week that I saw her with that Chanyeol guy, hearing that she did indeed break up with me and that L guy. I saw her smile that smile and felt jealousy creep up on me when I saw them hold hands, share their food with each other, and shared a kissed on the lips. It just hurt me that she did cheated on me and I chose  to break up and she some what agreed because of that.

This is what she does to me. Why can't I forget you? Why can't I hate you? Why can't I not see you anymore? You are always here either in my head, imagination or dreams. Park Jinhee, you haunt me. Why can't you stop?

That's why I try to forget you. That's why I am trying to hate you with all my might. Because even though I still miss you, you're the only thing that I can't tolerate even though you are with another guy, even though I do forbid that..

So goodbye Jinhee, I'm finally letting you go. 

Thank you to loyal subscribers and the one-shot is DONE!!!

Hope you enjoy and try and check out my other stories!!