Part 1: The Happy Times

Why Do I Still Miss You After What You Have Done

  I remember her peaceful and cute face, fast asleep on my lap. I suddenly grinned as I decided to poke her neck as a joke. She instantly opened her beautiful eyes and smiled as she woke with a 'Yah, Youngmin ah!" As she hit me playful on my shoulder. I pretended to be wounded from her hit and she began to think I was really hurt and showed a worried face. As she was going snuggle up with me to massaged my shoulder, when she came close again, I reached my arms out and pulled her into me. Then I decided to tickle her, hearing her laugh that sounds like a beautiful song playing. I smiled at those happy times, at the times that we were together, at the times we were laughing, at the times when she, was mine.

 I remember when I had auditioned for as a solo artist for Starship entertainment.  I got in, but as in a boy group, that was fine as long as I had my twin brother Kwangmin along. Jinhee would always tease about me and my brother looking identical, at first she even didn't remember who was who in the first place. When I told her this news, she was delighted with the twinkle in her eyes. 

"Oh Youngmin oppa!!" She exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug.

"How was your first day as being in a new boy group?" She asked with excitement.

"It was great, but later on I'm going to have busier schdules." I said as I returned the hug.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let me meet them and have ice cream together. Then me and you should spend as much time together as we can until then!!" She said as she was dragging me out the door, into my car as I struggled to put my shoes on.

Oh Park Jinhee the things you do to me.

 

Here's just a little chapter and sorry for the wait! There will probably be a part 2 to this so yeah.