✝ list of minor characters

✝ Cross Academy

This is a list of side characters that are also in this story. Most of them will be students at Cross Academy however there are some that are teachers or only affiliated with the academy through relations that study at the school.

student (at cross academy only) teacher or staff hunter (past or present) other

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humans

Akiyama Takashi - The headmaster of Cross Academy who wishes for peaceful relations between vampires and humans to ensure the survivability of both races. He is also a legendary ex-hunter.

Bang Cheolyong - Third year student at Cross Academy. Best friend and classmate of Yasuhiro Kin.

Choi Junhong - First year student at Cross Academy. Frenemies with Tsukimori Ringo.

Honda Ren - He is an esteemed and highly valued vampire hunter of the Hunters Association. In the past, he owed the headmaster of Cross Academy a favour which has been called in. He is currently teaching the Night Class at Cross Academy. He was also Kurosawa Akito's mentor in hunting.

Hwang Tiffany - Student at Cross University. Childhood friends with Kurosawa Akito.

Jang Dongwoo - Family friends with Yasuhiro Kin and best friends with Yasuhiro Ken, the school doctor.

Jung Krystal - Vampire hunter and student in high school in South Korea. Family friends with Kurosawa Akito.

Kim Himchan - Second year student at Cross Academy. Primary bully of Tsukimori Ringo.

Kim Jongin - Second year student at Cross Academy. Best friend of Kurosawa Akito.

Kim Kibum - Serves Tsukimori Ringo's father as a butler. Best friend of Tsukimori Ringo.

Kiriyama Shuya - A second year student at Cross Academy who is always second in the grade because of Yamasaki Ryou. The two of them have a friendly, academy rivalry.

Kurosawa Hiro - The twin brother of Kurosawa Akito who disappeared with the pureblood vampire who murdered their parents on the night they died. Hunting is not a job but a bloodline and twins are unheard of as one will kill the other in the womb. However the Kurosawa twins defied the odds and the consequences are that Hiro has half the power of a normal hunter and was always the 'weaker' twin.

Lee Donghae - Second year and scholarship student at Cross Academy. Childhood friends with Izumi Kei

Lee Jieun - Third year student at Cross Academy. Close friend and classmate of Yasuhiro Kin.

Lee Seunghyun - College student. Close friends with Yamasaki Ryou.

Luhan - Second year student at Cross Academy. Close friends with Kurosawa Akito.

Masamune Taiki - A second year student at Cross Academy who is the class president of 2-B which includes Yamasaki Ryou, Izumi Kei and Kurosawa Akito.

Meng Jia - Second year student at Cross Academy. Bully of Tsukimori Ringo.

Moon Jongup - First year student at Cross Academy. Kouhai and friends with Izumi Kei.

Nakamura Junichi - The male teacher of 2-B which is the class in which Izumi Kei, Yamasaki Ryou and Kurosawa Akito are in.

Tachibana Hideki - The director of the Hunters Association. Though he is in a position in which he holds the most power and heavily disapproves of the headmaster's scheme with Cross Academy, Akiyama Takashi commands more respect than he does and thus Tachibana Hideki must relent to that.

Tsukino Seika - The school nurse who is present in the Infirmary (situated in the main building) from 8am-6pm, Monday-Saturday. She is simply a nurse and not a doctor.

Yama Eri - A second year student at Cross Academy who is also in 2-B. He shares a room in the dormitories with Masamune Taiki and the two are friends, like kindred spirits.

Yamamoto Fuyumi - The female teacher of 1-A which is the class in which Tsukimori Ringo is in.

Yasuhiro Ken - The school doctor who is called in for more serious cases within the school. He is also the older brother of Yasuhiro Kin.

Watanabe Matsuo - The male teacher of 3-C which is the class in which Yasuhiro Kin is in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vampires

Ayanokoji Megumi - A first year student at Cross Academy and also an aristocratic vampire whose family is only one level down from the top aristocrats. She has weak health and has always been home tutored until recently when she transferred to Cross Academy a few weeks after school opened.

Bang Yongguk - Third year student at Cross Academy. Common vampire. Best friends with Busujima Komuro.

Choi Jinri - Second year student at Cross Academy. Aristocratic vampire. Close friends with Busujima Komuro.

Hibiki Ichirou - A third year student at Cross Academy and an aristocratic vampire. However his family is significantly lower than those of say, the Sugiyamas or the Busujimas. He is one of the many vampires who do not truly aim for vampire-human peace but are simply there because their pureblood is.

Himura Daiki - A first year student at Cross Academy and an aristocratic vampire. He, along with his twin sister are part of Yorukage Suhou's inner circle as they are also top of the aritocratic vampire social ladder. He and his twin sister are also models. He has the power of ice manipulation.

Himura Nana - A first year student at Cross Academy and an aritocratic vampire. She, along with her twin brother are part of Yorukage Suhou's inner circle as they are also top of the aritocratic vampire social ladder. She and her twin brother are also models. She has the power of air manipulation.

Kaede - A third year student at Cross Academy and not much more is known about her. She is however, always seen with Yorukage Suhou and said to be his bodyguard, if he needed any guarding. She speaks in Yorukage Suhou's stead when he is absent and that is about all the speaking she does ever. She is immensely loyal to him for unknown reasons.

Kim Junmyeon - First year student at Cross Academy. Common vampire. Best friends with Sugiyama Eiji.

Kim Myungsoo - Third year student at Cross Academy. Aristocratic vampire. Best friends with Yorukage Suhou.

Lee Taemin - Second year student at Cross Academy. Aristocratic vampire. Childhood friends with Sugiyama Eiji.

Liu Amber - First year student at Cross Academy. Aristocratic vampire. Close friends with Sugiyama Eiji.

Miyagi Hisato - The male ex-teacher of the Night Class and a common vampire. Because his status is lower than the majority of the class, he does not command their respect and does not teach them as most of them have private tutors. He only appears halfway into the period and is more a supervisor. Currently he is on an extended 'vacation' and it is not known whether he will return to teaching.

Mori Kouhei - A second year student at Cross Academy and an aristocratic vampire. He is also part of Yorukage Suhou's inner circle and his family is closely related (blood-wise) to the Busujimas. His father is the vice-president of the Vampire Council. He has harboured a crush on Shinomiya Miyu for a while. He has the power of fire manipulation.

Oh Sehun - First year student at Cross Academy. Common vampire. Friends with Sugiyama Eiji.

'Ruri' - Information on her will be added after she has been properly introduced in the story.

Shinomiya Miyu - A second year student at Cross Academy and an aritocratic vampire. She is part of Yorukage Suhou's inner circle and has harboured a crush on him for a long time. She is blatantly loyal to Yorukage Suhou and after Kaede, is the least likely person to ever betray him because of her love for him. She has the power of electricity manipulation.

Sugiyama Akihiko - The head of the Vampire Council, aristocratic vampire and the father of Sugiyama Eiji. He is said to be a cold, pragmatic man who barely has enough time for his family however rumous as such are quelled almost as fast as they are spread.

Yorukage Kurosu - A pureblood vampire and father of Yorukage Suhou. Not much is known about him as he has not been in Japan for the past few centuries.

Zhang Yixing - Third year student at Cross Academy. Aristocratic vampire. Childhood friends with Busujima Komuro.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------