Chu.

The New SHINee Member

Damn you Kim Jonghyun! I will never be able to walk in the streets of Korea again without being attacked by fangirls. The in-studio fans started yelling, screaming, and crying when i felt Jonghyun's lips against mine. Key umma switched placed with me so i was sitting in between Key and Minho. I nervously held up my hand and bowed in a "mianhae" sort of way to all Blingers out there, sending the mental message "please don't kill me".

"Are you okay Yuuki?" Key asked. I nodded. "I'm sorry. Dino face over here can be so weird."

"Yah! Who you callin' dino face yeobo?!" Jonghyun yelled. I giggled and Key smiled.

"Mianhae Yuuki." Jonghyun mumbled when Key elbowed him in the ribs.

"A-ani. Gwenchana." At that moment, the manager came running over.

"Yuuki, do you mind leaving the studio dressed up as a guy? I just received a call saying that the studio is surrounded by fan girls."

"BWOH?! Can we go meet them?" Jonghyun yelled excitedly and Key slapped him on the back.

"It's okay. As long as it saves me from being beaten to death." i joked. Manager hyung nodded and walked away. I sighed.

"Was that your first kiss?" i turned and saw Taemin blushing.

"Y-yeah."

Taemin smiled and walked over to Minho. That wasn't awkward at all. The rest of the show was done, and we all had to sneak out the back door to load into the van. Joon lended me his beanie as a "nice-to-meet-you-hope-we-can-go-out-in-the-future" present, and  Key let me wear his sunglasses. Thankfully i got into the van unharmed, although i may go deaf at an early age. The driver drove us to the place of our concert, where we were greeted with hoards of fan girls. Again. When we all walked out, i could tell by the looks on their faces that they couldn't distinguish between guy and girl. I was actually thankful i had the face of a guy, because my sunglasses got knocked off but i still survived. Muahaha.

Key ushered me into the dressing room first so i could change into my stage outfit. Dark red ripped-up skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with some weird graphics, tons of make-up, jewelry, high-tops, and a choker. I looked like Key, but a bit shorter and with a few girly features. From far away, i could pass off as Key, Taemin, or Jonghyun. After i was ready, i sat in the waiting room and called my friends while my hyungs got ready.

"Yobosaeyeo?"

"Hey Hyuna. It's Yuuki."

"Yuuki! Hey! How are you d-"

"YUUKI HOW DARE YOU KISS KIM JONGHYUN!!" Yuna's voice screeched over the phone. I groaned because Jonghyun had walked in, and i'm pretty sure he heard that. He snickered and sat down beside me. I tried pushing him away but he sent me a merong.

"A-ani. He kissed me." insert death-glare to Kim Jonghyun here.

"DONT'T LIE TO ME I CAN TELL WHE-"

"Sorry about that." Hyuna suddenly cut Yuna's yelling off.

"Gwenchana."

"Hey, we're coming to your concert today!"

"Ah, arachi? Can't wait."

"Anyeonghasaeyeo! I'm Kim Jonghyun." Jonghyun said and i tried pushing him away, but he ended up falling on my lap and laughing through the phone while talking to Hyuna like they were best friends.

"I know, she looks like a guy!" i rolled my eyes at that comment while trying to lift Mr. Dino's fat head off my lap. Key came in and noticed. Jonghyun saw Key and quickly sat up.

"Here's Yuuki." he quickly said, handing me the phone.

"Sorry, he just stole my phone."

"OMG I JUST TALKED TO KIM JONGHYUN!" Yuna fan squealed. 

"Anyways, we are heading towards the concert hall now. Maybe you'll see us in the crowd?" Hyuna joked.

"Deh. Anyeong." i hung up and sent death glares at Jonghyun, who was being scolded by Key hyung.

"Rehearsal!" manager hyung called and we all went out. On stage, i could see the audience waving light blue balloons and glowing posters. When i stepped out, i could see confusion on more than half of their faces. 

"YUUKI!" i heard a fan yell, but i didn't react, otherwise they'd know which one was me. We were performing Lucifer today, and i quickly got into position. They did a sound check first, asking us to sing our parts. They also wanted to test out some lighting effects and background graphics.

"You guys better go in now." manager hyung gestured for us to get back behind the curtains, glancing over at the crowds of fangirls spilling into the concert hall. I quickly ran behind the curtain, not wanting to be seen or photographed. If they did close-ups, you could definitely tell i wasn't Key or Taemin or Jonghyun.

After a few minutes of microphone adjusting and clothing check, we did our quick cheer before getting on stage. My ears felt like exploding. Shawols were really powerful. [a/n: yes we are ^^]

"Anyeonghaseyeo, we are shining SHINee." We all did our signature pose after bowing. Did i just naturally lower my voice to sound like a guys? Uugh, they were rubbing off on me. I quickly got into my spot and received a grin from Taemin before "Lucifer" started. I always admired Taemin for his dancing skills. He was a totally different person on stage.

Ahhh .. the tutting part is coming up. I snuck a quick glance at Taemin again, waiting for him to begin so i wouldn't fall behind. I always had a hard time with this part of the dance. Once we passed the tutting safely, i felt more at ease and began dancing more naturally. Then my singing line came up. I didn't lower my voice, but i did try to sound a bit ... stronger. Vocally. Like how Taemin has been trying to sound more like Jonghyun. 

Once the song ended, we stayed in our poses while the audience began screaming. Taemin let his arms fall to his side, and i followed suit, bowing to the crowd. As i lift my head up, something soft and squishy hit my head. I bent down and picked up ... a mushroom plush. What do i do with it? Throw it back? Keep it? Hug it? I turned to look at Taemin, and he gave me a somewhat pouty-look. In his arms was a .. snowflake plushie. I laughed and switched fan gifts with him. Afterall, he was the one who had mushroom hair.

"Kamsahamnida!" i yelled into the microphone, hoping the thank you would be heard by the person who gave me the snowflake.

"Hey Yuuki." I heard my name called and turned, only to feel someone's warm, soft lips against my cheek. The screaming intesified and i saw Key smirk, his face inches from mine.

"Too bad Jonghyun got to steal your first kiss, but at least i get your first cheek kiss."

"Y-yah." I placed a hand over my left cheek to hide my blushing.

"This is going to start a war." Minho sighed. I gave him a weak nod in agreement and quickly waved to the fans before exiting the stage. I was silently hoping never to go on television shows with Key or Jonghyun again. Or be seen with the two in public. I probably gained over 200 anti-fans today, just because of a kiss.