Chu.

The New SHINee Member

My daily routine was set. Attend school in the morning with Taemin hyung, schedule in the afternoon, practice until nighttime, and fall asleep as soon as i got home so i would not have to witness their daily doings.

This worked out fine. I did not have to worry about smells or mysterious liquids or anything. They seemed to appreciate my carefree attitude towards their relationships. Key umma would always give me a hug and Taemin would always help me out at school.

One night, i woke up from a loud scream. I sat up from the couch and tried to figure out where it came from. I heard some loud thumps coming from Taemin and Umma's bedroom. I silently crept towards their door and peeked in. I regret looking. I saw Taemin with his hands handcuffed to the bedpost above him. Key umma was on top of him. Taemin noticed me and nudged in my direction. Key turned and blushed.

"Sorry. Did we wake you?"

"Sorta. Who screamed?" i mumbled.

"Sorry." Taemin said.

"Kay. Well im going to use the bathroom." i started walking towards the bathroom.

"Wait. You might not want to use ours."

I sighed. "Kay. Wake me up when you're done. The couch is making my back cramp." i said, exiting the room. I peeked into Minho and Jonghyun's room. That god they were asleep. I quickly did my business and resumed sleeping on the couch. It was almost midnight when i was woken up by Taemin.

"We're done. Don't worry, it doesn't smell in there."

"Kay." i went back to our room and flopped down on my bed. It was nice and comfy, 100 times better than the couch. Although when they were having in the room, the couch became 100 times better than my bed. I fell asleep instantly.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I was SO glad it was the weekend. I got to sleep an extra 3 hours. Plus we had a schedule, which included a concert. Plus we had a guest appearance in this television show that MBLAQ was doing. It was a SHINee vs. MBLAQ thing.

"Come on, wake up! We got a schedule!" i heard Key yelling. I groaned and rolled around in my bed. I suddenly bumped into something warm and squishy. Sitting up, i looked down to see Taemin curled up next to me.

"YAH!" i yelled, jumping off the bed. I poked Taemin with my foot until he got up.

"What?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"What the hell are you doing on my bed? And why are you only wearing your briefs?" Taemin had shifted around so that the blankets that had covered his bottom half were gone. He looked down.

"Oh. I'm not sure how that happened. Anyways, good night." Taemin fell back on my bed again. I sighed and went out to greet a frustrated Key.

"Morning Umma." i yawned, sitting down.

"Yuuki ah, can you go-"

"I can't. Taemin fell asleep again and i really don't want to know what those two are doing."

A moment of silence was broken when we heard grunting, , all those pleasure sounds coming from Jonghyun and Minho's room. Key sighed.

"Kay. Then watch these pancakes."

"Neh." i stood up and flipped the pancakes while Key stalked into our room with a spatula. I heard thwaks, Taemin crying out in pain, and Key stalked back out and into Minho and Jonghyun's room. I chuckled when i heard Jonghyun call Key a er. Soon after, all four of the boys were in the kitchen, helping Key prepare breakfast. Taemin sat down and chugged his banana milk after setting the table. Minho and Jonghyun were still eyeing eachother while getting all of the pancake-eating essentials. I helped flip while Key used the other side of the stove to make more.

"Here hyungs." i said when i set down a plate of pancakes. They were devoured quickly. I grabbed the last one, causing Taemin to whine. I folded it and held it in front of Key's mouth.

"Oh, kamsahamnida." he mumbled before taking a bite. I fed him while he cooked, not wanting our Umma to starve.

Key quickly made more pancakes and ushered us off to get ready for our schedule. I quickly changed before the boys took over the bathroom. I waited outside with manager hyung.

"You know MBLAQ right?" he asked.

"Yeah. Mir, G.O, Thunder, Joon .... those guys right?"

"Yeah. So this is a SHINee vs. MBLAQ show. Im not really sure what you will be asked to do, but just have fun."

"Neh. Kamsahamnida."

Silence. Awkard awkard silence.

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Do you know about ... those guys .. (points towards hyungs' rooms) .. that they are ... (mushes my hands together)"

"Oh. Gay? Yeah i know. The whole KeyTae and JongHo started a while ago."

"Oh."

"It's not bothering you is it? We could always get you a seperate dorm"

"Oh, no it's okay. I was just wondering."

Hyungs finally came downstairs, Key still brushing his hair to perfection. During the car ride, the t.v show crew was filming us. It was hella awkward because of this morning. Jonghyun and Minho sat in the back sleeping, and i was sitting in the front seat.

We got to the building and immediatly went on stage. We introduced ourselves and the MC started talking about today's events. MBLAQ looked really profeshional and mature, while us SHINee looked ... young? kekeke.

"Maknaes, please step forward." i was about to step forward when i saw Taemin did. He noticed and quickly hid behind Key.

"Mianhae, i forgot" he mumbled, causing the in-studio audience to laugh. I quickly set up and found myself face to face with Mir. Mir smiled and stood next to me while the MC said that the challenge today was "Crossdressing."

I groaned. I turned to ask the MC a question.

"Do i have to crossdress as a girl or guy?"

"Girl of course. You're a guy right?"

"Ani, im a girl."

The MC looked surprised. "Well .... you'll still dress as a girl then."

I was okay with that. I just did not want to dress as a guy. Mir smiled and whispered into my ear.

"I wonder what you would look like in my outfit."

"Hyung." i whined and he laughed. Key as paired up with G.O, Minho with Seungho, Jonghyun with Joon, and Taemin with the other guy. [miahnae! i don't know his name >.<]

We all quickly went backstage to find the changing room full of girl clothes. I sighed in defeat. We were given five minutes to choose an change. Because of my gender, i was given six and a seperate changing room. I had chosen a white tank top, denim shorts, a few accessories, and my ipod and headphones.

I quickly changed and went back on stage to the SHINee side.

"Mir and Yuuki." the MC said, and we both stood out. Mir was wearing a dress, wig, and extreme make-up, which made me laugh. I looked totally normal out of everyone.

"Wah Yuuki, you look like a real girl!" i heard Joon say.

"I am one."

"I know. I was just about to say that i could hit on you, but i figured it'd be wierd." Joon shrugged. I saw my hyungs glare at him.

Between Mir and I, i won the most points. Jonghyun lost to Joon, Minho lost over Seungho, Key won over G.O, and Taemin beat the other guy by a landslide. I recall Taemin being the best at crossdressing when Onew was here. In the end, SHINee won.

The rest of the broadcast was spent doing random competitions. It was so tiring, especially when the activity required physical touching.

"Yuuki, HWAITING!" i heard the crowd yell when i had to tackle Mir. I grinned. Of course i stood no chance to Mir, or any guy in this room, so my hyungs helped by beating all the other members. During our brake, i went to the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothing for our next activity. I saw a camera noona stare at me when i walked in. I bowed awkwardly and she started screaming, pushing me out of the bathroom. All my hyungs happened to be outside, laughing.

"Aish! I can't even go to the girls bathroom to change."

"We have a changing froom for a reason." Jonghyun mumbled. I made them all swear not to come in as i went inside our changing room to change. To be extra sure that i had 100% privacy, i hid behind a clothes rack.

"YUUKI! WE HAVE TO BE ON STAGE!" i heard Taemin yell.

"NEH!" i quickly pulled up my sweats and ran out the door, bumping into Mir hyung.

"Ah, mianhae hyung." i bowed, running past him after Teamin.

Our next battle was a personal ability battle. Jonghyun sang, Minho rapped, Key danced to girl-dances and mimicked some MBLAQ dances, Taemin freestyled, and i crossdressed as a guy. That's right. It was the only thing that i could think of at the time. Because everybody had changed into sweats and t-shirts, Key came with me backstage. I had to borrow parts of everybody's outfits. Since i was slightly taller than Taemin hyung, i borrowed Key's skinnies, Taemin's t-shirt, a mix of Jonghyun and Key's accessories, and Taemin even said i could borrow his high-tops. Key ran some gel through my short hair to make it look more guy-ish.

"Key hyung, you should become a profesional at syling."

Key smiled and pushed me towards the door. I walked back to the stage and received really loud "WAHHHH"s. I blushed and took my seat next to Taemin.

"Yuuki! Are you sure you are a girl?" the MC asked, causing everyone to laugh.

"I prefer you as a girl." i heard Joon mumble.

"If she were to stand next to Taemin, i think most people would say Taemin was a girl." Jonghyun said and everyone in the audience, the PD, and onstage laughed.

"Hyung~" Taemin whined.

Out of the corner of my eye, i saw Minho whispering to Jonghyun.

"Okay, so i think Yuuki just won the entire competition." the MC said, and everyone agreed.

"Kamsahamnida." i mumbled, embarrassingly bowing. Then they all started debating whether or not i should stay as a girl or guy >.<

"I know. But i don't really care what she looks like, because it's totally fine for me to do this." Jonghyun said, walking up to me and pressing his lips to mine. I was too shocked to do anything. Jonghyun grinned and backed away.

"See. I'm not gay, am i?"

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!" i yelled, blushing like crazy. I saw Key glaring at Jonghyun like he was deciding how to punish him tonight. I hope he does.


 

Oh my gosh so sorry for the late late late update >.< i've been busy with my other fanfics, but i will do my best to update asap. thank you SO MUCH for reading ^^ if you guys have any ideas, feel free to comment! kamsahamnida :3