My First Live

The New SHINee Member

I awoke to the smell of food. Delish delish fooooooood. I got up from my bed, and looked around. Where was my SHINee poster, and my desk, and my hello kitty cd player? ... then i saw Taemin on the bed next to me, hugging his banana plush and snoring. Then it hit me. I was living with SHINee. I got up, yawned, stretched, and went outside to the kitchen. Key was in an apron, cooking.

"Morning" i said as i sat down at them table.

"Morning Yuuki. Sleep well?" He glanced over his shoulder. I nodded.

"Can you go wake up the others for me?" Key asked. I nodded, and stood up. I went back to our room, and shook Taemin.

"Hyung, wake up." I nudged him. Taemin grumbled, and flipped to the other side. I grabbed his banana plushie.

"YAH!" he yelled, getting up and making a grab for his plushie. I held it away from him.

"Nope. Breakfast time." i said, and went back outside. Taemin immediately got out of bed. I placed his plush on a chair at the table. Then i went over to Jong and Min's room. Their room was dark, and they were both sleeping.  I went over and opened their curtain. Sunlight flooded into their room. Minho got up, rubbed his eyes, and went under the covers. Jonghyun wasn't facing the window anyway, so he just kept sleeping. I shook Jonghyun.

"Hyung, wakey wakey." i kept nudging him until he got up. I went over to Minho.

"Hyung, wake up" he didn't respond. The lump under the blanket kept sleeping. I looked back at Jonghyun, and saw he was asleep, again. I went to Key.

"Ne Key. They won't get up."

"Aish, it's always like this. Do you know how to cook? Can you scramble those eggs?" Key passed me the spatula.

"Don't let Taemin help you!" he called as he went into Min and Jong's room. I stood over the stove, scrambling the eggs. Taemin was drinking his banana milk. We heard some shouts, grunts, and crashes in their room. Key came out looking totally fine, like nothing happened.

"Aish Key. Don't push me off the bed." Jonghyun whined as he came out of his room. Minho followed, yawning. Key handed me a plate for the eggs while he was getting bowls for rice. I placed the plate on the table and sat down next to Taemin.

"Want some?" he shoved a carton of banana milk in front of me.

"N .... no thanks." i shook my head. He shrugged. Key sat down after passing out rice. Then we began to eat.

"What time do we have to leave?" Jonghyun asked between bites.

"We have to leave at 9:00" Key said. I glanced at the clock. 8:45. I cursed and jump out of my seat. I ran towards my room.

"Where'ya goin?" Minho mumbled.

"We only have 15 minutes!"

".. so?"

"Don't you have to shower, change your clothes?"

"Showing only takes a max of 5 minutes. And i only need a shirt, boxers, and shorts."

I starred at them awkwardly. Guys. I ran into the room, locked the bathroom door, and took the fastest shower i could take. I changed in the bathroom, and burst out the door. Key, Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun were waiting for me in the living room. We headed downstairs, and found a car waiting for us. It drove us backstage of the stage we were performing at. During the car ride, i got a call from Yuna.

"Hey Yuna."

"Neh, where were you yesterday? We went to your house but you weren't there."

"AH ... (i was at sment building) ... i was busy yesterday. Sorry."

"Oh .. well we got tickets to the SHINee concert today. Wanna come?"

I swore. Key looked at me. "Umm .. i can't. I ... im ... going to be busy again. You'll see. Anywaysigottagoseeyoulaterbye"

I hung up and sighed. We arrived at the building.

-An hour of makeup, hair, etc.-

"Kay, everyone get on stage. Good luck!" called the manager as he ushered us on stage. I was wearing black skinnies, and a tank top and a vest thingy and lots of jewelry. They put quite a bit of eyeliner and stuff, so hopefully my friends won't recognize me. We stood with our backs to the audience first. From behind, i heard screaming and shouting. I heard a "Key, marry me" from somewhere close to the stage.

The beginning of Lucifer started, and we turned around. I saw mostly girls, but some guys. I didn't even try to look for Yuna and Hyuna among the sea of people. Jonghyun started the song singing what used to be Onew's parts, and Key followed afterwards. Taemin gave me a quick look that said "good luck", probably because we were heading towards the tutting and that was the hardest part. Key finished with "her whisper is the Lucifer", and we danced. I was tutting next to Taemin, in Key's original spot. I would glance over to Taemin beside me to make sure I was following correctly. Then came the part where we all had to sing. Then, my solo. I felt self-conscious only hearing my voice on the speakers. The weirdest thing, it was also Key's voice. Makes no sense? Yea, i know. I shall explain. Because i only joined 2 days ago, we did not have time to re-record the songs. Quite frankly, i don't think they really want to. So since i was singing Key's parts, the song was playing in the backround, so it was like me and Key singing. At least it covered up my voice a bit. Then came Taemin's solo, Key's line, and the chorus. The next part was Key's (used to be Jonghyun's solo) part, so Taemin and I stepped up behind Key. Then it was Minho's first solo line. Afterwards, we all got in a line. I was doing Key's hand movements. From far away, it looked really cool. After Jonghyun's semi-solo was my semi-solo. Then the chorus. [As you can see, im actually watching the music video as i am typing this xD]. Then, it was mostly a mix of our singing. Mostly Taemin's though. Then it was Minho's rapping. And then the chorus. Then some more back and forth lines, the chorus, and ending.

When we finished, the crowd started cheering like madness. We bowed. I took the chance to breathe, and look for my friends. Unfortunately, i could barely see in the mass of colorful posters and camera flashes. We bowed, thanked the fans, and exited the stage. I immediately crashed down on the couch when we reached the rest room (not toilet room, resting room).

"Im .... (breath) .... so .... (breath) .... tired!" i gasped.

Taemin came over and sat down beside me. He patted me on the back and gave me a smile. "You were pretty good. It sounded so cool when you were singing while Key was sorta singing but not really singing it was just from the song".

I gave him a smile, and went to go get a drink of water. That was when Yuna and Hyuna burst into the room, followed by a security officer.

"I'm sorry, they just sprinted in here, i'll-"he said, still gasping for air from chasing.

"It's okay, they're my friends." i said quickly. The security dude nodded, and grabbed a drink of water.

Hyuna and Yuna stood before me. Their faces said: oh my gosh my friend is a part of SHINee why didn't she tell me kyaaa they are sitting over on the couch over there wait how did Yuuki get in im so jealous uuuuughhh.

"H .. Hey. Enjoy the show?" i chuckled nervously.

"PABO!" i received a smack on the back of the head. Of course, it wasn't a painful one. More like a playful one.

"Aish, i told you i was busy. I didn't tell you i'd be busy ... dancing." i muttered. Hyuna laughed and gave me a hug. Yuna was starring at Minho. Yes, Yuna has a crush on Minho. Key came over.

"Whorthey?" he slurred. He must be really tired. Jonghyun had a lot of singing parts. Poor Key.

"These are my friends, Hyuna and Yuna." They bowed and said hello. Yuna got a phone call.

"Aish, we gotta go. Mom's outside." She beckoned for Hyuna to follow.

"See you at school on Monday!" she shouted before exiting. I didn't get a chance to tell her i'm not going to be at school on Monday. I was too tired to run after her. I crashed on the couch, again. The manager came in and told us the car was ready. We trudged over to the car. Of course, all of us fell asleep on the car. When we got home, i didn't even stop to take off my clothes or makeup or even my shoes. I just flopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

 


Wahh ... please excuse the lengthly-ness. I had too much to write xD Well, i added 2min and jongkey tags because ... well, you'll find out in the next chapter ^^ Thanks for reading! Please comment!