Permission

The New SHINee Member

Taemin shook me awake at 6:30 in the morning.

"Wake up my little maknae (snicker). Time to get ready for school~" Taemin cooed, still shaking me. I got up, rubbing my eyes. Taemin stood next to my bed, snickering and holding up what looked like a uniform.

"Isthatmine?" i mumbled. Taemin nodded and poked my cheek.

"Now hurry up. First day of school, don't wanna be late! Key umma is making lunch." Taemin said, putting the uniform down on the bed. He went out and closed the door behind him. I sighed, and got out of bed. I first went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, etc. Then i tried on the uniform. It was a black skirt, a white top with a black jacket. The jacket had the school emblem on it. There was also a black tie. It fit pretty well. I wonder how they knew my size.

I went out to the kitchen. Minho and Jonghyun, having already graduated, are still sleeping. Lucky people. Key was in the kitchen cooking, and Taemin sat at the table eating breakfast. He was wearing his uniform; black pants with a white top and black tie and black jacket. I sat down next to Taemin, and grabbed a piece of toast. Key came over and handed me a lunchbox. 

"Thanks Umma." i said. Key smiled and gave me a pat on the  back.

"So, should i just bring my old school's bag and shoes?" i asked Taemin. He nodded.

"You guys better go now. Yuuki should get there earlier to get her schedule." Key said. I got up and went to put on my shoes. Together, Taemin and I walked to school. Taemin gave me lots of advice while we were walking.

"Most of all, try not to attract attention when walking to school. It's still early, but sometimes we get ambushed by fangirls. Well, maybe fanboys in your case" Taemin said.

We arrived at the school. It had a front gate, and the building was 4 stories tall. Taemin walked me to the principal's office where i got my schedule and books.

"Kay, you're in room 9A. Freshie." Taemin gave me a cute smile and walked off, waving. I stood at the door, hesitant. Sighing, i slid open the door.

There were some students there already. They were in ... clumps. Like, group clumps. When i went in, they all turned to face me. I was really nervous. Aish, what should i say?

"Ah, are you the new guy?" a guy came over. I looked at him awkwardly.

"No, im a new girl. Lee Yuuki. Nice to meet you." I bowed to them.

"OMO!" they all yelled. They introduced themselves. Some girls came over as well.

"Wahh ... you really look like a guy! I thought you looked pretty cute!" one said.

"Ahh ... haha thanks" i chuckled. I looked over, and a group of girls were looking at me and whispering. They walked over.

"Are ... are you-"

The bell rang, and the teacher came in. The one who was going to talk to me went to her seat. I looked around for a seat, but the teacher called me forward to stand in front of the class.

"Good morning everyone. We have a new student today. Please introduce yourself." she said.

I thought Crap they're gonna find out. I took a deep breath.

"Nice to meet you everyone. My name is Lee Yu Ri, but please call me Yuuki." i bowed. I heard tons of whispers, mostly from the girls. One of them raised their hand, and the teacher called on her.

"Are you the Yuuki from SHINee?" she asked.

I nodded. There was a breakout of murmuring and whispering. I laughed embarrassingly when all the guys started wolf calling.

"Anyways, welcome Yuuki." the teacher said. Then, she leaned over to my ear.

"If you ever have problems with privacy, feel free to talk to me." she whispered with a smile. I thanked her, and took my seat near the window.

The rest of the class was spent replying notes from people. One of them bothered me a bit. It was from a guy.

"Is SHINee gay?"

I really really really did not feel like replying. Yes. It's true. They are gay. That scene i saw popped back into my head, and i tried desperately to shake it away. During lunch, i decided to go find Taemin. I did not want this to keep bothering me. The school was so big, but i found Taemin easily enough.

"Where is Taemin hyung?" i asked a group of girls who bore SHINee fan boards. They started giggling.

"He always eats lunch on the grass near the basketball courts" they said. I thanked them and sprinted off. I found a group of guys sitting on the grass, and Taemin was one of them. Yet for some reason, there were no girls, no fans. I approached them.

"Oh! Yuuuuki!" Taemin waved for me to come over. I sat down beside him.

"This is Lee Yuuki" he introduced me to everyone.

"Sister?" one of his friends asked. I wondered how he came to that conclusion when i realized that i had the same last name as Taemin. But Lee was a common last name. Onew hyung's last name is Lee as well.

"No. Bandmate" i said. Then i leaned over to Taemin.

"Can i talk to you? In private?"

Taemin looked at me and saw i was serious.

"BRB guys" he said, and i dragged him onto the courts where nobody was.

"I know you guys are gay" i said.

Taemin kept a straight face. "What are you talking about?"

"You and Umma. Jong and Minho. You guys are gay"

Taemin blushed slightly. "Is it true?" i asked.

Taemin nodded. I let out a sigh. Why did i have to have gay band mates? WHY?

"Don't tell anyone" Taemin mumbled.

"I wouldn't want to. Neh. How do you keep fangirls away. Or in my case fanboys?"

Taemin perked up and laughed. "Say you're dating someone and they'll back off. For me, i have friends who send death squints to girls and they just keep away. Omo find some girl friends like that. Anyways, i gotta go eat now. Make sure you eat Key umma's lunch! It's really good!"

Taemin jogged away. I sat down on the basketball court and leaned against the pole of the hoop. I started eating the lunch Key umma packed, and it was delish. That's when a group of girls came over.

"Hi. We were wondering if it would be alright if we could sit with you." one said. She looked nice, so i nodded.

"We just wanted you to know. We were hoping to be friends. We don't care that you're famous or whatever. Just friends" they said. This made me really happy. We ate together, and laughed. Whenever guys OR girls came over bearing a gift or a poster, they shot really deathly squints at them.

"Thanks you guys. I'll see you later!" i said as i ran off to class.

After school, Key umma picked us up in the company car. We had a schedule today until 9 PM. They taught me the rest of the most important dances until i collapsed, which i did. I spent break times doing homework with Taemin.

In the car, i fell asleep as soon as the i got in. I woke up to a loud honking outside, and tried to go back to sleep when i heard everyone else chatting. I pretended to be asleep.

"So she knows?" Key whispered.

"Yeah. She must have heard yesterday" Taemin whispered back.

"Aish. What are we going to do?" Jonghyun whined softly.

"You guys could just tell me when you are going to do it and i'll leave" i said. They all jumped in surprise.

"Really? You don't mind that we're gay?" Minho asked.

"Not really. Its none of my business anyways. Just .. try to keep the room smelling normal when i get back, kay umma?"

Key laughed and nodded. That night, i was so tired i just crashed onto the couch.

"Can we-" Jong asked.

"Yea yea" i cut him off, going back to sleep on the couch. Good thing i was asleep during their session, because the room looked like a mess the next morning.

 


SORRY FOR THE SO LATE UPDATE! >/////<
i've been busy with my other fanfic. :P Anyways, sorry about this uberly boring chapter T_T"