SHINee's NEW MEMBER?!

The New SHINee Member

Hello. Lee Yu Ri here. Just call me Yuuki. Please. Call me Yuuki. I am 16, living in Korea. I go to an all girl's school, yet i look 100% guy. Literally. My locker is filled with love letters every day. I get maybe 10-12 confessions a day. Im not tomboy or anything, my face just looks like a guy. Maybe my hair too. I'll cut it later. Anyways, how did i manage to become SHINee's new member? Long story. Sit tight.

 

Last Week Friday.

I walked to school. Girls were crowding the gates. I heard kyaaaaaaaas, and I stopped. That had to be a way to get into the school without going through the mob of girls. No choice. I trudged towards them.

"KYAA~ Yu Ri hyung!"

"Good Morning!"

"Will you go out with me?!"

Aish. Im not a guy. So hard to get people to understand that. I was finally able to get to my classroom. Everyone quieted down when the teacher came in. Classes, as usual, were boring. During lunch, i sat with my friends. My friends were the only people in the school who didn't fall in love with me. They helped back people off.

"Neh, did you hear? SHINee's Onew is leaving SHINee!" my friend Yuna said.

"EEH?! Why?" Hyuna asked. Did i happen to mention they are sisters?

"Something about his body being too weak. They are holding auditions for a new member today at their building! Wanna go?"

"Yea! Neh, are you gonna come Yuuki?"

I shrugged. "Sure"

They squealed. SHINee was really popular these days. I kept a cool attitude about it. I thought to myself Dont obsess Don't obsess Don't obsess , but i really really REALLY liked SHINee! >//////<

After school, we walked to the SHINee building, and there was a massive line there. Of course, 90% of the line was girls.

"KYA~ I really hope i can get in." Hyuna squealed.

"Neh, im gonna sit over there you guys." I pointed to a bench away from all the fangirls. Hyuna and Yuna nodded.

I went over and sat. I took out my iPod and listened to SHINee songs. Coincidence? Yupp. Maybe after an hour or so, Hyuna and Yuna finally went into the building. After another 2 hours, they came out.

"How'd it go?" I asked them.

"We couldn't audition." Yuna pouted.

"Why?"

"Girls not allowed. It's an all-boys group. Should have known" Hyuna muttered.

We sat in silence as lots of other girls were sent out. I suddenly had an idea, an idea that would take advantage of my manly looks (not intended to compliment myself).

"Neh, it's getting dark, you guys should head home. I need to buy ... some milk." I stood up.

"Kay. See ya next week." Hyuna and Yuna waved goodbye.

The line into the building was quite short now. I stuffed my iPod away, and stood in line. After what seemed ages, winding around the hallways of the building, i heard a "Next!", and i entered the room.

There they were. SHINee! Taemin, Minho, Key, and Jonghyun were sitting accross the room. Their manager was there, along with some other people i don't know.

"Ah, finally. A guy. After what, 1000 other girls." Jonghyun sighed.

I smiled. "Tell us your name." The manager said.

"Hi, my name is Lee Yu Ri. I am 100% girl." i bowed. When i looked up, they were all starring at me.

"HAHA! Nice one. Seriously, what's your name?"

"Im serious. Im a girl."

They sat there starring, again. I sighed. Always like this.

"A ... You're not lying are you?"

"Nope. This is my school ID." I handed the manager my ID. On it, it said the name of my all-GIRLS school, as well as my gender.

"Huh ... you really are a girl. Heck, you look more manlier than Taemin!"

"Hey!" Taemin whined. Minho and Jonghyun chuckled.

"Anyways, im sorry. No girls are allowed to audition."

"Neh manager hyung. Since he .... ah sorry she looks like a guy, why not just let her audition?" Key suggested.

Kyaaaaa~ kamsahamnida Key ssii!

"... Sure." the manager shrugged. "What song will you sing?"

"Replay. By (gestured to SHINee)"

"Wahh ... you're the first to choose a SHINee song. Good luck." the manager winked.

"Kamsahamnida." They handed me a microphone. The song began to play, and i sang. I sang the best I could. And quite frankly, i forgot to tell them that I have taken singing lessons since i was 3. Oh well :3

I sang the whole song. When it stopped. I bowed and thanked them for their time. They were all starring at me, again.

"Welcome to SHINee!" the manager said. I starred back. They were all smiling.

"R ... really?!"

"Yup. Best voice. Having a girl voice might add to SHINee a bit. What do you guys think?" he turned to Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, and Key.

They all nodded, smiled, winked, etc.

"Anyways, here is my number. And here are the papers. Read it. Parent signature on last page. Thank you for auditioning! Oh yea, only the people in this room know you are a girl, so ... please dress like a guy when you ... if you are able to join."

"Understood. Thank so much!" i bowed once more.

On the outside, i looked perfectly normal. Inside, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!! I MADE IT! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IM IN SHINee! SHINee!!!! I GET TO BE ALONGSIDE TAEMIN AND MINHO AND KEY AND JONGHYUN! KYAAAA~!!!

And that is how i joined SHINee.


What do you think? :D Suggestions? Please comment! ^^