Chapter 5: And They Lived Happily Ever After ^^

Broken Prophecy

    Shaya woked up with a heavy body. She roamed her eyes around and was in the same room again. 

    "Maybe it was just a dream," Shaya thought. "Shaya, it's not a dream." She turned to where the voice came and thought, "Mindreader?" 

    She needs to run, away from here, away from the man he loved but will never have. She tried to stand  but she just felt pain. DongWoon comforted her and said, "Sit! I already told your father that I'll marry you so there's no need to leave."

    "What?!" with a question pasted on her face. "Are you deaf, my dear? I'm gonna marry you! I repeat, I'm gonna marry you!" he said while smiling.

    "Ha! I'm gonna marry a man whom I didn't know that much," she said but deep inside her heart was exploding to think that a man you love will marry you.

    "Okay...okay. I am Son DongWoon, King of Wolves. Hey! I'm not the only one who kept some secrets. I just learned that you're the only daughter of King DooJoon."

    Her head went blank, she doesn't know what to say so she just kept on staring at him. DongWoon sat beside the bed and leaned near her. He stared at her eyes passionately and kissed her. "So what's the best date were gonna settle. I can't wait!"

    "Wait! I didn't said yes yet,"

    "Oh, then..."

    "YES!" Shaya smiled whole heartedly.

    DongWoon just stared at her. "Woon? DongWoon? Son Dong Woon!" she then touched DongWoon's cheek. She then felt DongWoon's hands on her cheeks. "I love you, Mrs. Son!"

    "I love you more, Mr. Son!" 

    They both knew that their new life will start happily. They will lead both the wolf and vampire kingdom. And, the prophecy was broken by two hearts who had fallen.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And it's done! My imagination about wolves and vampires is done *tears of joy* 
I hope you like the ending. It was supposed to be cheesy lines but nah~~
Enjoy ^^