Chapter 4: Saving the Kingdom

Broken Prophecy

     They arrived in a couple of hours and she was so shocked to saw a once grand kingdom, now, just a couple of standing rubbles. She draw her sword and started to fight.

     She arrived on the Sacrifice Circle and saw her father tied on the center. She rushed and untied the ropes. "Shaya, run... ugh... please, leave me alone!" her dad shouted. "Dad, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you. I love you and I don't want to lose you." she said while crying. "I love you too baby, so, please go and save yourself," he said passionately.

     "Haha! Too late, DooJoon, there's no way to go!" Shaya is surrounded by Shroak's minions. "Minions! Tie her beside that poor man! BWAHAHAHAH!" Shroak's evil laugh. "Run, Shaya, Shroak leave my daughter alone. Kill me now just don't hurt her." DooJoon said while shouting and crying.

     12 o'clock striked and it was sacrificial time. "Everybody go to place as what I had planned. Everyone, you'll gonna experience here the death of the Blue Blood."

     "STOP!" The voice was familiar, Shaya looked up. He saw DongWoon and YoSeob with his other friends fighting. YoSeob came near her and removed the rope. "YoSeob!" she said. YoSeob smiled warmly, "Don't worry. We'll take care of this," and moved away.

     Shroak and DongWoon faced each other. Vampire versus Wolf!

     "Who are you?" Shroak said surprisingly. "Your worst nightmare!" and with a mighty blow, Shroak broke into small pieces and died. The other minions were imprisoned. DongWoon ran to Shaya and stared her, passionately. "DongWoon..." then she fainted. "Shaya!" DongWoon shouted while holding her. "You are hit! You're bleeding."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yehey! Finally, Shroak is gone :D kekeke
Ohhhh~ what will happen next... 

Last chapter to go T.T OMO~~

Enjoy reading! ^^