Chapter 3: Trust to Betrayal

Broken Prophecy

     Today, they will celebrate DongWoon's birthday. They will held it at the garden, for it was the most relaxing place for them. Shaya was helping DongWoon prepare the table. When suddenly, a couple of vampires appeared in front of them. "Shaya, go inside. I'll deal with this," he said while protecting Shaya over his back. "What do you want?" DongWoon shouted. "Princess Shaya, you've to help us, please! Minister Shroak controlled and deceived King DooJoon. Tonight is the head cutting. Please, you're our only hope, we need you." the vampires said while kneeling and sobbing.

     "You... You're a vampire!" DongWoon shouted while staring at her furiously. "DongWoon, I tried to tell you but I can't. I can't because I lo" Shaya said while holding DongWoon's hand. DongWoon flinched hard and said, "You just used me! How could you!" He then started walking into his house. "DongWoon, I have to go but... I'll come back,"
"Don't!" DongWoon shouted.

     Tears drop on the ground and was seeped by Earth. Shaya rushed to save her father's kingdom. The kingdom who changed her and helped her face reality. The kingdom who led her to DongWoon.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is so small... Please forgive me but I'll update soon as I can ^^
Enjoy! <3