Chapter 2: Meeting Him, Knowing Him... Loving Him?!

Broken Prophecy

     Twelve o'clock midnight, they still didn't found Shaya. Where is Shaya? It's raining wildly, lightning and thunder ruled the skies. A girl ran under a huge tree seeking refuge. When the rain stopped, Shaya was wet all over. The skies were clear again, showing the brightness of the Red Moon. She looked up and said, "I'm sorry, father, but I can't do this. I know this hurts but I have to go." She headed north to the Serene Waters. She reached there in two days, without food and water. Her vision was so blur. She didn't notice that there was a man following her. Until, she collapsed.

    

                                                                     •.............................•   

    

     Shaya smelled buttered bread and eggs. She woked up and found herself inside a room. The food was beside her. She ate all those in 2 minutes and burped hard. She was full and ready. Her eyes roamed over the room. It was huge, the bed was soft and comfy, the curtains were decorated with golden silk, it was all so shimmery, shiny and splendid.

     "Ah! So finally you're awake," said a guy who suddenly appeared on the door. "My master awaits you in his garden. Come and I'll show you," he said while grinning at her. She followed the guy and dragged her feet to the garden. "What's your name?" she opened. "YoSeob, my dear, here we are," he then waved and walked away. She was alone again. For about an hour, no one came near her. She was about to leave when a hand grabbed her shoulder. "Don't go!" ordered by a very manly voice. She turned around and was shocked. A guy who is a foot taller faced her. He just wore a t-shirt and a short yet he looked so manly.

     "Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here?" she asked hysterically. "Sssh! I'm Son DongWoon. You are in my garden and I saw you collapse on the seashore. So, I decided to bring you here," he said politely. "Ah... Okay," she replied while looking down. "Is that all you're going to say?! No... Thank you or I'm sorry while crying?" he teased. "Haha! Thank you, Mr. Son," she smiled radiantly. "Mr. Son?! Hey, I'm only 25 years old. I'm not old, you know!" he said grimly. They both just laughed.

     After four months, she already knew DongWoon so much. She also knew that DongWoon is a shapeshifter, a wolf! She can't be dreaming. All this days, all she had in mind is to live with DongWoon, to own his heart. <3

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd chapter done! :D I hope you liked it ,gals. 
I'll update as soon as I can... and as soon as I finished my chores. T.T
Good day! ^.^