Chapter 1: The Beginning

Broken Prophecy

     "The princess is lost!" "What?! Find her! She can't do this to us! She has to do the ritual!" The gaurds hurried to the gates and ordered a hundred search teams to find the princess. What's so important about this princess they're searching, anyway.

     Princess Shaya Verzton, the long lost daughter of King DooJoon Yoon, is next to heir. She is the only daughter to throne and has to fulfill an important ritual. What ritual? A ritual to make a half-vampire to a noble, full-vampire and it can only be done during the Red Moon, tonight. King DooJoon fell inlove with a peasant lady and that love bear a fruit. After Shaya was born, her mother took her and fled. She growed with the influence of humans, not knowing she's a vampire. After sixteen years, her mother died and that's where her life changed. 

 

~~PAST~~

     "Who are you and what are you doing in here?" asked Shaya. "I am your father, Shaya." Her father finally showed, after all those years. Then, she knew that she is a vampire, a half-vampire! She lived with her father and learned the ways of a vampire but she doesn't drink blood from humans, only from animals.
     She became a great handler of swords and a great hunter, she also knows archery. After four years, King DooJoon announces to his kingdom that Shaya will be the heir to throne. The people wont accept. They don't want a half-vampire as a leader, even if that vampire has the blue blood running in her veins.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st Chapter done ^^
Can't wait for the next one... Hoped you like it *bows*