Chapter 5

"BECAUSE, YOU CARED FOR ME."

 

Hi there^^
So this will be the last chapter for this two shot story of mine.. I hope you're enjoying what's happening with this two people.. haha~
HAPPY READING!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"EH?" was the only word that came out of Donghae's mouth. 

"Did I heard it right? Seung Yeon? said I love you? To whom? Me? EH?" Donghae ask his self as he look at the sleeping Sueng Yeon, his face full of questions.

"But how? Is that true? She loves me? But, how? Aish! You must be happy Donghae to hear that!" his conscience tell those things to him, that nearly drives him crazy.

Donghae was still frozen on his place. Seung Yeon is still holding the edge of his t shirt, and didn't make any move.
He tried to walk away and let go of Seung Yeon's grip, but Seung Yeon's grip was too tight, and Donghae don't want to wake up Seung Yeon from her sleep. Donghae sit on his bed, beside Seung Yeon. He started to stare again on the sleeping Seung Yeon. He feels weird. He is looking intently to Seung Yeon's cherry lips.

"YAH! Donghae! Stop on what you are thinking! That is wrong! Don't try to stole a kiss from her, she might be angry if she knew that I stole a kiss from her. But, she will not be angry if I didn't told her what I did, right?" Donghae was now smirking, imagining him stealing a kiss from a sleeping Seung Yeon.

He look at her lips again, wondering if what he is going to do is right.
His face was now only inch from her face, his eyes closed, 
"Aish! I should stop this!" he said to himself as he open his eyes, 

but as he open his eyes, he saw Seung Yeon's eyes looking at him. Seung Yeon move her face towards Donghae and their lips touched one another. 

Donghae was startled. Until he feels that they're lips are now apart from each other.

"Seung Yeon sshi? Why?" Donghae ask her, with his face full of curiousity, questions, and an answer.

"Because, I-I like you too." Seung Yeon whispered as she tries to keep her blushing face.

"EH?"

"You don't believe me?oppa?" Seung Yeon uttered as she bow her head.

"It's just, it's, you told me before that you, you-"

"That's a lie oppa." Seung Yeon cut Donghae's sentence.
"It's a lie that I don't like you. I am afraid to tell you the truth, my true feelings for you. My heart keeps telling me not to open it up again, to love again, because my heart don't want to be hurt again, to experience the pain like in the past. I am too tired of being broken, oppa. I don't want to experience the feeling of being rejected again.." Seung Yeon explained as she place her hand into her chest. It's like she is experiencing a painful heart ache.


**FLASHBACK**
"Mimi!! Oh my gosh! Do I look good with my dress?" Seung Yeon ask her best friend as she showed herself wearing a blue dress for their ball in school.

"Yes Seungie! You always look good in any clothes!" Mimi answered her question, busy doing some make up.

"Hmm, Mimi, I'm getting so nervous about my confession later in the ball to Jongwoon oppa. I think I cannot do it." Seung Yeon mumbled as she sit down on her bed.

"Don't think negative things Seungie!! Think positive okay!?" Mimi try to cheer her up but Seung Yeon was still nervous.

~At the ball.~
Students are all over the hall, they are scattered everywhere, some are chatting with each other on their seats, some couples are dancing in the dance floor, and some are just sitting, watching the couples dancing.

"Seung Yeon! GO! It's now the right time! Go to Jongwoon oppa's table! He's alone!! NOW GO!!" Mimi commanded Seung Yeon.

Seung Yeon walk towards Jongwoon's table and greet him.
"Annyeong!" Seung Yeon said as she flash a cute smile.
"Annyeong, want to take a seat?" Jongwoon ask her.
"Oh, thank you."

"Ahm, so, ahm, Ah, Jongwoon sshi, you're alone tonight?" Seug Yeon was so nervous, that makes her tongue tied up.

"Ah, I'm not alone."
"Oh, I see. You are with?"
"Yes, but I guess, she will not be coming."
"Ow, okay. Ahm, Jongwoon sshi, I like to tell you something,"

"Oppa!" Jongwoon and Seung Yeon's eyes turn to face the owner of the voice.
"Ah! Hara! You finally came, I thought you wouldn't come." Jongwoon stand up from his seat and walk towards the owner of the voice.

"I'm so sorry, i get stuck in the middle of a heavy traffic, but thank god, I still came!" Hara explained.
"Ow, Hara! I forgot, this is Seung Yeon, and Seung Yeon, this is Hara, my girl friend." Jongwoon introduce Hara to Seung Yeon. 

"Hello Seung Yeon! Nice to meet you. You look so cute!" Hara offered a hand shake but Seung Yeon just smiled at her, a weak smile.

"Ahm, Seung Yeon, back to our conversation, what do you want to tell me?" Jongwoon ask Seung Yeon.
"Nothing oppa, ahm , excuse me." Seung Yeon bow at them and start to walk away from them. Her walk turn into run, she run outside, and find herself outside, at the school garden. She cried on her knees.

"Seung Yeon! You're such a pabo girl! You fall in love to a guy that already have a girl friend! Now what!?" Seung Yeon slap her head while crying.
"I love him, but I was-"
"You are what?" a voice said.

"HUH? Who are you?! You stupid! Get out! and face me! Show up!" Seung Yeon yelled as her tears continue to run down her cheeks.
"Donghae?"Seung Yeon whispered as she saw Donghae beside her.

"You are what?" Donghae ask again.
"Shut up!"
"tell me, I can help you." Donghae said as he let out a smile.
"Donghae sshi!I-I-I am--*sob**sob* rejected." Seung Yeon answered as she put her face in Donghae's chest.
"Sssssshhhh, stop crying. Sometimes, being rejected makes you feel good. You don't know that?" 
"HUH? Being rejected?Feels good? How come?"
"Because when you feel rejected, you feel hurt, and when you feel hurt, that's when you realize that you are still alive, because alive poeple feel hurt and pain, right?"
Seung Yeon didn't speak.
"You get my point?"

Seung Yeon nodded, her face still in Donghae's chest.

"Now, stop crying." Donghae put his arms around Seung Yeon, and hug her tightly.
"But, why are you hear? You followed me out here? EH? WHY?" Seung Yeon ask him.
"Because, I cared for you."
"Because, you cared for me?"
"Yes, I cared for you."

"What am I feeling? I feel so secured when Donghae is around. His arms keep my cold body warm. What am I feeling for this guy? Am I in love with him? Seung Yeon! wake up! You're not in love with him! You're in love with Jongwoon remember, but, he rejected you. Eh? I? In love? with Donghae? Am I right?" Seung Yeon shook her head."NO WAY!","No way Seung Yeon! Don't fall for this guy, he's only a close friend, like a brother."



"Seung Yeon?"
"Hmm?" Seung Yeon answer.
"You want to dance with me?"
"HUH? Dance?"
"Yes, dance. Let's dance."
"Where?"
"Here."
"But why here?"
"Because, you look so weird with your face, your make up is all messed up." Donghae sais, as he try not to laugh.
"Yah! Are you laughing at me?" Sueng Yeon ask as she look up at Donghae.
"No, No. Now, Will you dance with me?"
"Ahm I don't know how to dance."
"OW, you're lying. I know you're good in any kind of dance."
Donghae said as the two of them stand up from the ground.

Donghae grab Seung Yeon's arms and place it in his shoulders, and then Donghae put his arms around Sueng Yeon's waist.

"Donghae sshi. We will dance. But it's kinda weird to dance without any music." Sune Yeon giggled, because she find it funny to dance without music.
"So what." 
Donghae start to dance, swaying side to side, Seung Yeon followed him.

They dance around the garden. Donghae look at her just from the start of their dancing, but Seung Yeon was just looking down, not wanting to look at Donghae's eyes.

"Seung Yeon! YAH!! Stop this dream! NOW! You're just dreaming, don't fall in love with him." Seug Yeon's conscience ordered her to, but her self, don't obeyed.

She look at Donghae for the first time, and saw Donghae was also looking at her, his puppy eyes makes her blush and bow her head again.

"SEUNG YEON! YOU REALLY LIKE HIM! YOU LIKE DONGHAE!!!" SeungYeon's conscience yelled at her.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"So, that's when I realize that I really do like you. But then, I cannot tell it to you, since my heart still feels the pain of being rejected, and I never tought that you will like me too." Seung Yeon looks at Donghae, who was also looking at her.

"Seung Yeon, is this all true?" Donghae ask her, tyring to hear her answer.
"Do I sound like I am just joking here? Or, it's just, you also wanted to reject me." Seung Yeon bow her head again.
"Look at me Seung Yeon" Donghae said as he took Sueng Yeon's chin to face him.
"I am so happy to know your feelings for me. Thank you. And, I love you too." Donghae hug her, and start to cry. Seung Yeon her him too and smile.

"Now, can I have a dance with you again?" Donghae entanlge his arms around Seung Yeon and offered her to stand up.
"Here?"
"yes, here."
They stand up and start to dance. Seung Yeon's arms was around Donghae's neck, her head in his shoulder. They are hugging each other as they dance around the room.

"Donghae."

"Call me oppa."

"Oppa."

"Good girl. What do you want to say?"

"Why are you always at my side when I am hurt and sad?" Seung Yeon ask Donghae as they continue to dance.

"Hmm, because I love Seung Yeon. I like to be at her side forever. I don't want her to experience her pain alone, and because-"

"Because what oppa?

"Because, I cared for you."

"Because you cared for me?"

"Yes, I cared for you.

"I know oppa. I love you. And thank you, because you cared for me." Seung Yeon whispered as her tears fall down from her eyes.

~THE END~♥♥♥
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think? keke~ 
THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOR COMMETING!!!~
//BBYONG