Chapter 2

"BECAUSE, YOU CARED FOR ME."

As the two arrive at the bus stop, an odd silence surround them. Seung Yeon, don't want to talk first, she's just nervous sitting beside Donghae, and her mind keeps telling her, "YAH!!! Go home now! This weird guy is okay, so there's nothing to worry about." But her feet froze at the floor her feet was.
Until, Donghae broke out the odd silence around them.

"Seung Yeon sshi."

"Hmm?"

"Is it okay for me to tell you this? Are you going to listen to me?"

"Well, go on, and I don't have any idea on what you want to tell me, so go on." Seung Yeon said as she moves back away from Donghae.

"Oh, so you want to know what I wanted to tell you? Am I right?" Donghae asked.

"Aish! You are so annoying!" Seung Yeon stood up, glare at him, and start to walk away again, but Donghae grab her wrist.

"Ah! That hurt! Let go!"

"Running away again eh?"Donghae still holding her wrist.

"I said let go!"
As Seung Yeon yelled those words, Donghae let go of her wrist and start to talk.

"You know what, the first time I saw you, my eyes don't want to let go of your sight. Whenever I didn't saw you, my day wouldn't be complete. You remember the day, when I was introduced in the class?"

**FLASHBACK**

"Okay class, we have a new student. He is Lee Donghae, please be nice to him."

"Hello! I am Lee Donghae, nice to meet all of you. Let's be good classmates."Donghae introduce himself in front of the class and bow at them.

"You will sit at that place near the window. And Miss Seung Yeon, I want you to help Donghae later, he's still new here, so he needs some help around the school. Okay?"

"WEH!? Why me?!" Seung Yeon demanded as she stand up from her seat.

"It's because you are the class president of the class. Remember?"

"Ah,hahaha, yeah, I forgot, Sorry." she stated as she laugh and flash a bright smile to the class.

-----------------------------------the bell rings.....
"Yah, Lee Donghae, am I right?" Seung Yeon ask Donghae with a little puzzled look from her.

"Yes, ahm, and you are Seung Yeon, right?"

"Yesh." Seung Yeon give her hand to Donghae for a hand shake. "Nice to meet you, well, what are you waiting? Let's go!"

The two walk outside their room, and was now walking at the hallway.

"That way, is towards the canteen, this way, towards the Boy's CR, and that one, you see it, that is the dancing studio." Seung Yeon stated as she pointed to the following direction to Donghae.

"OH! Dancing studio! Can we come over there?" Donghae pleaded.

"Ahm, Sure!"

As Donghae and Seung Yeon arrive at the Dance studio room, An unexpected scene was happening.

"Jae Sun oppa." Seung Yeon whispered, but Donghae can hear it.

Jae Sun and the girl he was kissing stop on what they are doing and look at the owner of the voice.

"Seung Yeon sshi." Jae Sun stuttered and move away from the girl.
"You're wrong. What you see is very wrong. Let me explain Seung Yeon."

Seung Yeon run away, her tears falling from her beautiful eyes makes Donghae run after her.


Donghae saw Seung Yeon in the back of the school, and he think it was a garden since there are many plants and flowers are growing there.
Seung Yeon was sitting, her legs curled up, her head stuck on her kness and crying.
Donghae walk towards her and ask,
"Is that the right thing to do? Running away?"

Seung Yeon was suprised to see the owner of the voice.

"What!? Why are you here?! And what a stupid question was that!? Go away from me! Leave me alone!" Seung Yeon yelled back as her tears continously fall down from her eyes.

"Is running away the best thing to do when you feel hurt or see somehting wrong?" Donghae ask again, but his voice was now more serious.

"YES! That's the right thing to do! It was the second time I saw him kissing another girl! And all I can do and think was to run away and cry all my tears to erase what I see and say to myself that it was nothing! Nothing! Nothing!" finally Seung Yeon burst out her anger.

"Is that so? But I think running away isn't a good thing to do."

"So are you telling me to not run away from what I saw, and just look at them doing that stupid scene in front of me?"

"No, not like that."

"So what should I do?"

"You should kick his and beat up the girl and burst out your anger to that guy. Get it? Did you get my point?"

"Hmm, no. I cannot understand it." Seung Yeon uttered as she wipe away the tears on her cheeks.

"You said that it was the second time you saw him kissing another girl, you ran away, and still your relationship with him didn't end. And now for the second time, you saw him again kissing another girl, you ran away again, but are you going to forgive him again?"

"I think, Yes, because I really love him."

"Now you are so wrong. See, running away didn't help you. It just hut you more. Open your eyes Seung Yeon, the truth is waiting in front of you. Running away is just a stupid act to do, you are just running away from the truth. You need to let go of that flirty guy. He is just hurting you." Donghae explain carefully to Seung Yeon.

"Donghae."

"Eh?"

"You, you, you are right! Running away doesn't help me. I should accept the truth, and the fact that he is just playing with me around. Aish! Stupid me! Instead of running away I should beat those two! And show that he was nothing to me after all." Seung Yeon let out a cute smile which made Donghae smile too.

"Now, that's great! So what is the lesson for today?"

"Yes, yes! I learned that, that running away isn't good after all!!!"

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"Running away isn't good." Seung Yeon mumbled as the flashback ends.

"It was so nice to help you to cope up from that flirty guy. And you knowwhat, you are really a nice girl."

"Argh, stop praising me." Seung Yeon blushing.

"And you are so pretty, that's why I cannot take my eyes from you."

"Hey, are you joking me?" Seung Yeon glance at him with an evil glare.

"NO way! It's true, And I have a crush on you."

------------------------------------------

^^ as you can see there's another flashback in this chapter..~ and so as for the next chapters coming.. keke..

have a nice day everyone