CHAPTER 1

"BECAUSE, YOU CARED FOR ME."

 

It was a cold winter evening, the snow starts to fall and the wind was blowing so hard.
"Should I go??? NO WAY!!! Hey, wait! Why am I so worried about that guy?!" Seung Yeon murmured to herself.

**FLASHBACK**
"Seung Yeon sshi."
"Seung Yeon sshi."
"Seung Yeon sshi."
"Hey, Seung Yeon sshi..!"

"WHAT!? Stop disturbing people! And you knwo what!? HUH!? IT was really annoying!! SO WEIRD!" Seung Yeon yelled at the guy that keeps on talking to her and poking her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to-" the guy uttered with a shaky voice.

"WHAT!?" Seung Yeon cut him off.

"To give you this." the guy sheepishly place a paper on Seungyeon's desk and walked away.

Seungyeon get the paper and read what's written on it.

"SEUNGIE!!!!! Donghae oppa invited you to a date!!! OMO!!! That was awesome!! I envy you Seungie!!!" Mimi said, she's Seungyeon's best friend who was peeking at her back reading what's in  the paper.

"Whatever!!! Did that weirdo think that I am going? Hahahaha!! I so pity him!! And I don't like him! He's such a-"

" A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE GOD CREATED!!!" MImi cut Seung Yeon's statement while standing up, like a fangirl.

"ERR! Whatever!" Seungyeon said rolling her eyes.

**END OF FLASHBACK**


"oh!! Seung Yeon! Forget about that weirdo! And don't be a foolish!" Seung Yeon whispered to herself as she slap her head like a little crazy girl.

"But, what if he wait me there?"
"It was very cold out there!"
"He might faint! or even DIE!!!!"

"STOP!!!" Seung Yeon yeeled.
"Seung Yeon, you're getting crazy! Stop imagining things!" she murmured.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A-a-aaaish! Where is that guy?!!! I-i-its very c-c-cold out here." Seung Yeon mumured to herself while searching any signs of Donghae.

"Donghae ah! Donghae ah! Where are you!? Donghae ah!!! Dong-"
Seung Yeon froze when she saw a figure of a guy shaking, sitting on a bench beside the fountain. It was Donghae, he looks cold, and pitiful. Seung Yeon walk towards him with a worried look on her face.

"Donghae ah." Seung Yeon said as she satnd in front of Donghae.

Donghae lift up his head, and found Seung Yeon standing before him.

"Seung Yeon, you came." he said in a weak tone.

"I thought you will never come, why did you come?" he continued.

"Ah, I just, ahm, I am just going to a department store, and then I-"

"Because, you cared for me. Am I right?" Donghae whispered with a forming grin in his lips.

Seung Yeon stared at him blank, dumbfounded one!

"YAH!! I was just-"

"You cared for me Seung Yeon sshi!"

Seung Yeon was just about to walk away when a warm pair of arms hugged her.

"Oppa? Seung Yeon whispered with a shocked face.

" I hear that, it was the first time you called me like that." Donghae said, and she can feel his warm breath, making her feel warm, better, secured, and loved.

"Seung Yeon sshi, I have something to tell you. Would you listen to me? " Donghae ask her, while his hug is tightening which makes Seung Yeon's heart beat, beats so fast!

"Ahm, oppa, I mean Donghae, can we talk somewhere else. It's cold out here, and let go of me." she said with a shaking tone.

"Ah, you're right, but first, don't call me in my name. Call me 'oppa'." he demanded.

"EH!? I DON'T WANT TO!" Seung Yeon shouted and kicked him which makes his arms entangle from her.

"AWW! That hurts!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comments are very welcome... :)

will update soon if there're people who'll read this~ hoho...