Chapter 4

"BECAUSE, YOU CARED FOR ME."

 

"Well, okay. I guess I'm going now. Goodluck in waiting for a bus here, all alone." Donghae wave goodbye to Seung Yeon and walk along the road.

~~Seung Yeon was left in the bus station. The cold wind wash over her face which makes her shiver and rub her hands to feel some warmth. She felt weird, she's all alone, and it was already so late. She's getting scare, and start to get impatient for the bus. 



"Donghae! Donghae! Wait!!! I'm coming!!!" Seung Yeon yelled as she run after Donghae.
Donghae form a smile when he hear Sueung Yeon's voice calling after him, and he knew that she will run after him.
He look back, and saw a Seung Yeon, sitting on the side street road, gasping for breath.

"I thought, you don't want to come with me?" Donghae ask teasingly as he walk towards Seung Yeon's place.

"Just shut up." Seung Yeon give him a glare, and was still seating on the street floor.

"Hey. Are you just going to sit there?" 

"EH?"

"Hop in my back. I'll carry you." Donghae said as he offers his back and is facing Seung Yeon.

"I don't want." Seung Yeon hesitated to ride at his back.

"Okay, so I better get going." Donghae stand up and start to walk away from her.

"Donghae!" Seung Yeon shouted again.

But Donghae isn't looking back at her and continued to walk.


"YAH! STOP! SIT DOWN!" Seung Yeon yelled as she followed Donghae.

Donghae sit down, but still his back facing her.
Seung Yeon put her arms around his neck and ride into Donghae's back.

"Let's go." Seung Yeon mumured as her face start to blush.

"You're such a Pabo." Donghae again as he started to walk.

"Pabo?! I am a Pabo?! How come?!" Seung Yeon ask him, her voice sounds angry.

"Because at first, you are hesitating to ride and come with me, but then, you agree after all."

"Whatever." Seung Yeon said shortly.

"Hey, Seung Yeon."

"What?"

"You're so heavy now, not like in the past. It's like you're earning a lot of fats eh?" 

"AISH! YOU LITTLE PABO! WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH! " 

Hahahahahaha!!! Okay,okay." Donghae laughed as he hear her shouting at him.

~~After 6 minutes of walking, Donghae and Seung yeon finally arrive in Donghae's house.

"Seung Yeon, hey! Were here." Donghae said as he unluck the door house knob and Seung Yeon on his back.

But Seung Yeon's not responding.

"Seung Yeon. I said were already here." Donghae said again. Until he realize that Seung Yeon was already asleep. He carried her inside his bedroom and lay her gently on his bed. she didn't wake up when he lay her body in his bed. Donghae place a blanket on top of Seung Yeon, he sit beside her and start to stare at her face. She looks like an angel when she is sleeping. Her pink lips, her perfect nose, her long straight hair, and her slim body, she's perfect, who wouldn't fall in love with a girl like her?

"Seung Yeon, I wish you would accept me, you've been a part of me. I need you, and I love you." Donghae said to a sleeping Seung Yeon. 

Donghae was just about to stand up from his sit, but Seung Yeon suddenly grab donghae at the edge of his shirt, but she's still sleeping.

"Donghae." Seung Yeon stated, but still, her eyes are closed.
"Seung Yeon? Are you awake?" Donghae ask her.
"Oppa." Seung Yeon speak again.
"Hey! Are you awake after all?"
"Donghae oppa, stay." Seung Yeon muttered.
"HUH?" was only the word that came out of his mouth, his face full of confusion.
"I love you." Seung Yeon whispered as she turn, her back facing Donghae.

"EH?"

---------------------------------
kyahahaha.I think my story is getting a little bit long eh?but I will just continue it until I reach the ending part..^^,,hope you will like this chapter...
thank you..