Chapter 3

"BECAUSE, YOU CARED FOR ME."

"NO way! It's true, And I have a crush on you." Donghae stated as he stare to Seung Yeon's face.

"Donghae! Stop joking me those corny and old jokes!" Seung Yeon said as she look down the floor, her face blushing more.

"You don't believe me?" Donghae ask as he take off his eyes from Seung Yeon.
"I know you wouldn't believe me. But I guess I should not stop from loving you. I've been keeping my feelings for you for a long time. Whenever I see you, my face suddenly lighten up. Whenever you talk to me, my heart beats wildly inside my chest, and when you're in pain, I also feel the pain you are experiencing..."

**FLASHBACK**
"Okay everybody! For our activity today, we will play basketball. All boys will be playing at that court, and all girls will be playing here. Group yourselves and start to play!" Mr. Utaki announce as everyone gather up to find their teams.

"Seung Yeon, you will be there, and try to block Jini. Understand?"

"Ahm, I don't know, I am not good in this sport and I-"

"Aish! Just play! Dribble the ball, and shoot it in the ring, or pass it to us. OKAY?! Now let's go." Kirai ordered.

Seung Yeon, wan't good in sports, and she hate basketball, running and shooting, ah! She hates it so much. She would rather choose to dance whole day than play basketball, but now, she cannot backout.

As the game begin, Seung Yeon was just trying to block Jini, whenever the ball was passed to her the other team easily catch it to her hand, which makes Kirai angry and hot. 
"Don't blame me for not doing good here, blame yourself for choosing me to play!" Seung Yeon stated on her mind.

"Hey, look at the girls, they play funny." the boys said as they look at the girls running and trying to get the ball from each other.

Donghae was worried as he saw Seung Yeon blocking Jini to pass her, because Jini is bigger than her.

"Seung Yeon catch the ball!" Kirai shouted at Seung Yeon.

"EH!?" was just the word Seung Yeon can said. She was holding the ball, but she don't know what to do.

"GO! RUN! SHOOT IT! PALI!" Kirai commanded Seung Yeon.

Seung Yeon did run, but as she was running towards the ring, a girl tripped her, which makes Seung Yeon fall and stumble on the court. Everybody hear the loud fall of Seung Yeon which makes everyone look at the scene.

"Seung Yeon sshi! Go stand up! And shoot the ball, aish! Pabo!" Kirai shouted at Seung Yeon, and didn't even bother that Seung Yeon was really injured.

Seung Yeon stand up, trying to keep the pain she was experiencing, she walk one legged holding the ball on her hand, she was just to shoot the ball when Jini grab the ball and push her, which makes her fall again.

As the game ended, Seung Yeon's team loose which makes Kirai more angry.
"Seung Yeon sshi, where did it hurts?" Mimi ask Seung Yeon trying to help her friend to stand up.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Seung Yeon squels when she try to stand up.
Nobody dare to help her except Mimi, who don't know what to do too.

Donghae saw the whole scene, which makes him run to the other court to help Seung Yeon. He can see the pain in Seung Yeon face, and the pain, he can also feel the pain.

Donghae stop in front of Seung Yeon,she was wet because of the sweat from playing.

"Need some help?" Donghae ask as he kneel down to look at Seung Yeon.

"No thank you. I can stand up, see, AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Seung Yeon assured trying to stand up, but as she was trying to stand up, her knees hurt so much.

"I see, you need some help, and you are injured in your knees, and look at you, you look so pitiful." Donghae stated with a teasing look.

"I don't need your help! And I don't need some pity from you!"

But Donghae didn't walk away from her, he carry Seung Yeon on his arms, in a bridal way.
"Donghae sshi! Bring me down." 

"No way. I don't want to leave you there in pain." Donghae answered back with a serious voice.

"Donghae."

"Sssssshhhhh."

"Thank you."

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"I don't want to see you in pain. If you are in pain, I want to be there to share your agony."

"But Donghae sshi-"

"I love you Seung Yeon." Donghae trying to catch Seing Yeon's eyes to look at him.

"I-I'm so sorry Donghae, loving me is no good. I will just hurt you, I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to hurt myself anymore. And I cannot give back the love you have for me." Seung Yeon explained with a weak voice.

"I will not stop loving you. And there's nothing to be sorry. Loving you makes my life meaningful. You showed me the importance of living."

Seung Yeon don't know what to say. She feels sorry for Donghae. She's not yet ready to open her heart, to love again. 
It was really getting late and there wasn't any bus stopping by. The wind was now really blowing so hard which makes Seung Yeon shiver.

"I think we should walk home. There's no bus stopping by." Donghae stand up looking at his watch to the clear road.

"But, my house is so far away from here." Seung Yeon said standing up from her seat.

"Ahm, my house isn't far away from here. You can stay at my house until morning, and you were so lucky since we don't have classes tomorrow."

"NO WAY! Just the two of us? Staying in your house for the whole night?" Seung Yeon stuttered.

"Well, okay. I guess I'm going now. Goodluck in waiting for a bus here, all alone." Donghae wave goodbye to Seung Yeon and walk along the road.