You're Lion

Hands Off: Sooyoung's Food Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,

I just came back from Sunny Ramen. I met the owner, Sunny, and she was really nice and sweet. Maybe a little too sweet.. but the overall the food was great! I ordered a ramen with a side of spam masubis. The texture of the noodles and the soup base were A1 ay. But the weirdest thing was a guy named.. Chan what? Chanyolk? Said that he knew me... FROM LAST NIGHT!!!! Isn't that so crazy?! My whole ktichen was destroyed! So what the hell happened. I was too out of it this morning to ask him anymore. (Oh! I remember now, his name is Chenyal!!) I just wanted to enjoy my food and come back home to clean this crazy mess. Maybe I can firgure out what happened last night...

Soo

Sooyoung put her diary down and made her way to the kitchen. She grabbed a large trashcan liner and started throwing out empty boxes and containers. Damn this is a lot of food. Was I so hungry that I ate everything?! Was I so angry that Taeyeon unnie didn't bring any food that I forgot?! Seriously, this is crazy! "I know I'm a shikshin but DAAAAAAYUMMMM" She thought outloud, " Sooyoung! Back at it again with the hungry stomach." She did a little shuffle to the fridge in hopes of finding some leftovers from whenever to eat. She grabbed the handle and PLOP! a stuffed lion's head rolled onto the floor.

 

"oooMOOOOOh is THAT A LION HEAD!?!? WHAT THE FU," Sooyoung screamed as she stepped back and hit her head on the wall, "OW!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter