Italia di Seoul

Hands Off: Sooyoung's Food Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,

Sorry about yesterday. I got a little caught up with food. I was a little hungry just thinking about it. Yummmmm. Anyways, I'm about to head out right now and go to Italia di Seoul in Hongdae! I heard the food is really good and the owners are really nice! ^__^ But we'll have to see. I'm so excited, I can't wait! Alright, I'll tell you about it later!

Soo

 

"Hmm, where is it?" Sooyoung walked down the busy street in Hongdae. It was nearing dinnertime and the streets were bustling with people. "3..4.. oh there! 8507." Sooyoung walked into the walkway and through the glass doors.

"Hello!" A short blond haired girl greeted her, "Welcome to Italia di Seoul, for how many people?"

"Oh, it's just me." The taller replied.

"Just yourself? Is your boyfriend out of town?"

"Oh no.. no boyfriend. Just me by myself. I'm actually a food reviewer. My name is Choi Sooyoung."

"Really? Oh, I heard you were coming. Welcome, welcome! I am the owner, Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." She brought her hand out to shake Sooyoung's hand. Sooyoung followed suit and shook her hand. "Anyways, follow me. Your table is ready."

The two walked into the restaurant and she was seated near the window displaying the garden and fountain outside. I recommend the lasagna. It's my favorite."

"Oooh, really? What's inside?" Sooyoung was intrigued. She just wanted food inside her stomach, but she was curious what kind it was, and she was going to need to know for her article she was gonna write.

"It grounded meat, tomato sauce and cheese. Every layer a surprise. Just like me." Taeyeon explained. Meat? Tomato sauce? Cheese? I can't wait! 

"Alright, that sounds good! And I'll also have a slice of the margarita pizza as well! Oh, any appetizers?"

"How about a side of bruschetta? It's tomatoes baked on top of bread. With a little cheese and veggies." Mmmm!

"Yes, an order of that too, and I'll have a raspberry Italian Soda as well."

"Alright, I'll go put in your order now! I'll bring out some bread for you first."

"Okay, thank you." I can't wait till my food comes out. 

Taeyeon walked over to Sooyoung with a small basket of toasted bread and butter in one hand and her drink in the other. "Here, Sooyoung. I brought some bread for you." She placed the basket and soda on the table and put her arm around Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Yay! Thank you." Sooyoung replied happily.

"Soooo, how old are you?" Taeyeon slid over and sat the chair opposite Sooyoung.

Sooyoung looked up from the basket to Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter