After Effects

Hands Off: Sooyoung's Food Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone! ITS BACK HAHAHAHAHA

I had this chapter finished for about 3 years now... and I decided to quickly do an edit of Sooyoung today and publish this. hopefully I can make this story come back to life. So SERIOUSLY, tell me who you want in this and any funny ideas you have! Type TAETAE in the comments if you want Byuntae's return /*smirk

Dear diary,

This morning I woke up to a chilly breeze. I opened my eyes and saw that my window was wide open. My bedroom was a total wreck, well mostly around my bed. Clothes were thrown everywhere and my sheets and pillows were completely on the floor. What the hell happened?!

My stomach started to growl so I decided to walk downstairs to the kitchen and make some breakfast. I shut my window closed and headed out my room door to the stairs. I walked through the hallway and I was even more confused. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. SOMEONE TOOK OVER MY KITCHEN AND DECIDED IT'D BE FUNNY TO LEAVE EMPTY AND OPENED BOXES OF FOOD ALL OVER MY COUNTER. 

Not cool.

I walked over to the fridge quickly and was welcomed with even MORE BAD NEWS. ALL MY FOOD WAS GONE. WHO DID THIS.

I seriously don't remember a thing that happened last night. Hmm I think I need to backtrack a little. My last entry was about Taeyeon bringing over a special delivery. But I don't think she ever did. Well, wasn't that a big party pooper.. Way to start a party.

Anyways I need to make some food now, I'm starving! And then I have to clean this mess up.

Soo

 

Sooyoung roamed around her fridge for a long time, but to her luck, there was absolutely no food left in the fridge. She searched through her cabinets and could not find a sinlge ramen packet. What the hell is happening...

Sooyoung ended up changing her clothes and jogging to the nearest restaurant that satisfied her standards.

Hm? A new Japanese ramen shop just opened? Ramen it is! Sooyoung jogged to the cross walk and waited for it to be safe to cross. I wonder how it'll taste like. Sooyoung couldn't wait to try out the new restaurant.

Sooyoung walked across the street safely and entered the new ramen shop.

"Hello! Welcome to Sunny Ramen!" A petite girl with short brown hair walked up to her. "How many seats, miss?"

"Just one please." Sooyoung said happily.

"Okay, right this way."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter