Special Delivery

Hands Off: Sooyoung's Food Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,

I ordered from Taeyeon unnie’s restaurant and she said she’ll bring the delivery over soon! I looked at the menu and I really wanted to try the pizza. So she recommended I get the house special pizza! I figured I shouldn’t order too much anyways since I’ll have leftovers and that’d be bad since I won’t have time tomorrow to finish it. Unnie said that she’ll bring some extra stuff too, so I think it’ll turn out okay! I’m really impressed with Unnie’s restaurant though, to be honest. She’s the owner and she’s delivering it by herself. It’s amazing! Maybe she’s running low on profit... but her restaurant seemed to be doing well. The food was delicious! Hyo unnie jjang! The unnies are so nice, no wonder they got such good reviews! Taeyeon unnie is especially nice, she even asks about my day! She must be so busy, but she stayed and talked to me throughout dinner last night. So nice and considerate. Oh! The doorbell just rang, must be my food! Hehe, I can’t wait!

Soo

 

Ding dong.

The doorbell rang and Sooyoung hurriedly ran from her bedroom to the front door. “Food, food, food, food!” She sing songed as she skipped to the front of her apartment. She opened the front door to reveal a petite lady. “Unnie!”

“Youngie! Hello, how are you!” My food is here. Oh so exciting. Whoops, forgot my wallet.

“Oh, hold on. I’ll be right back!” Sooyoung walked into the living room to look for her wallet in her purse. Taeyeon entered the apartment without invitation and closed the door behind her. Sooyoung made her way back to the door as Taeyeon was taking off her heels.

“Unnie, how much is it?”

“Oh, don’t worry about it. My treat. It’ll be my pleasure.” Taeyeon smiled mischievously.

“What? Oh no. I can’t let you pay for my food!” Sooyoung pouted. “Please tell me how much.”

“No, don’t worry Sooyoung. I enjoy doing this.” Taeyeon pursued. Mmm, I don’t know. I barely know her. Why is she so nice?! “Really, don’t worry.”

“Are you sure? I feel really bad. I barely know you. We just met.”

“Oh yeah, don’t worry. I’m hoping we’ll become great friends.”

“Oh, okay. Yeah, that’d be nice!” Sooyoung smiled at the shorter one. “But here, let me at least give you some tips!” She reached inside her wallet to find some small change.

“Sooyoung, don’t worry about it right now. Maybe later if you enjoy the meal, you can decide on how much you want to return the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter