Water Park?

Running Bunny
"Miss come out!"
 
"Yah! That's clearly not going to work!"
 
"Why didn't you grab Gikwang ah?", Jae Suk eyes Jong Kook.
 
"Not enough time", Jong Kook roars.
 
 
 
Jong Up and Joon move into position with Young Jae between them. Jong Up has Young Jae hide her face with her hair as Joon tries his best to get the Running Man team's attention. Gary appears looking at Joon's cautiously slowly approaching him while Jong Up waits in the shadows. Just as Gary makes a moves for Joon's nametag Jong Up spins around Gary. RIIIIIIIIIIPPP! Joon smiles high fiving Jong Up not noticing Young Jae stepping forward getting Gary's attention or the watchful eyes waiting the shadows.
 
"Oppa...Could you call Jae Suk Oppa here?", Young Jae smiles.
 
"Jae Suk hyung! Yah Jae Suk hyung!", Gary shouts.
 
Joon catches something out of the corner of his eye, "Look out!"
 
RIIIIIIIIIIPPPP! Lee Joon out, Song Ji Hyo out. Jong Up and Young Jae take off running before the others could appear hiding in a clothes store. The two use the time to get to know each other as the Running Man team is chaos trying to find Young Jae. 
 
"Jong Up ah! Come here, your hyung wants to talk", Jong Kook calls running through the mall.
 
"Jong Up ah, what do we do?", Jae laughs.
 
Jong Up slowly gets up leading Young Jae away from the tiger only to run into a situation named Jae Suk. He sneaks up behind Young Jae grabbing her name tag not pulling it off just holding it. Jong Up tries to help getting captured by the quick tiger. Jae Suk and Jong Kook pull their name tags off at the same time. Moon Jong Up out, Jang Young Jae out. Everyone gathers in the jail to greet each other several members greet and congratulate Jong Up earning a smile from him. The screen focuses on Young Jae and Jong Up with graphics swirling around them stating they were the Running Man members.
 
"Wait, wait....look at Young Jae-ssi's expression", Haha laughs.
 
"Are you okay?", Kwang Soo asks trying to get close.
 
"Jae Suk I won't let this go", Young Jae glares ignoring Kwang Soo.
 
Graphics; flames around her with the words I won't let this go under her. A clip of Jae Suk ousting her plays in black and white.
 
"I won't let this go"
 
Jae Suk looks at the PD, "Where did you find such a scary girl?"
 
"Fire! Fire!", Gary holds his hand near Young Jae.
 
"I think you'll be the first one ousted hyung", Kwang Soo smiles.
 
"No, you will be", Young Jae says.
 
Everyone starts laughing again most nodding in acknowledgement.
 
"So it's Young Jae ssi?"
 
"Yes"
 
"Oh! It's BAP!", Suk Jin speaks up.
 
Young Jae laughs getting a bit embarassed at the implication but her and Jong Up humor the Running Man team by greeting them with BAP's group greeting. The group recieves a mission card directing them to another location. Jong Up and Young Jae are sat next to each other as the group travels to the next location. The Running Man team tries to get closer to their guests during the drive to the strang location.
 
"Young Jae-ssi call me Oppa, okay? Jong Up-ssi call me hyung okay?", Jae Suk smiles.
 
Jong Up and Young Jae nods.
 
"Young Jae ah is there anything you want to be called? We all have nicknames", Jae Suk runs through the list.
 
"What about Jong Up ah?", Ji Hyo laughs.
 
"I was about to ask him...give me a minute", Jae Suk complains.
 
"The only nick name I've had is Jae"
 
"What about you Jong Up ah?"
 
"My fans call me Moontos", Jong Up smiles.
 
Haha laughs, "Really?"
 
Jong Up nods, "Yes"
 
"Okay Jong Up ah is Moontos", Jae Suk smiles.
 
"Oh! I know Young Jae is Baby J!" *
 
"Baby?", Young Jae blinks.
 
"And what does our baby like to do?", Jae Suk laughs.
 
"I listen to music when I'm not shooting", Young Jae pouts.
 
Haha mimes like he has a gun, "Shooting?"
 
Young Jae mimes back, "Camera"
 
"What kind of music?"
 
Jong Kook and Gary try to catch her eye.
 
"Moontos", Young Jae blushing saying his name.
 
"Why are you so embarassed? He's your dongsaeng!", Haha teases.
 
"Why are you acting like this? Trying to force the kids together"
 
Young Jae and Jong Up watch silently waiting to see who will win the fight. The other Running Men join in the arguement making the car get even louder until Young Jae places all the blame on Kwang Soo grabbing everyone's attention. He tries to defend himself but slowly each of the Running Men agree with Young Jae that the giraffe is at fault despite having done nothing. The Running Men slowly approach the location surprised at the location. A water park.
 
 
 
 
* A/N: I wasn't entirely sure how to spell baby as in infant correctly in korean/romanji so I left it as baby. The Running Men are making fun of her name for those who don't get it.