Race Start!

Running Bunny
The Running Man team stands in a neat line before the camera, some trying to figure out what the mission is other trying to figure out who the guest is. They recieve a mission find the other Running Man members. The seven head out to the location of the hiding Running Man members discovering themselves in a mall. They recieve further instructions: Within the mall there is five ulzzangs, find and rip off the nametags of all five. Only one is a Running Man member. The men rush off with the single goal in mind find the ulzzangs and win. However before they assemble a meeting with the PD and one of the guests. The guest's face is blurred out as well as voice altered to hide their identity for the meantime. The mysterious guest recieves a mission card: Protect the Ulzzang Running Man without being caught. A high pitch voice answers with 'Who is it?' The mysterious guest is given a picture a laugh is heard making the blur move obscure the hand as it covers the guests mouth.
 
"What line is..."
 
"93", the PD explains, "As long as you don't lose your "
 
Another laugh before the video cuts back to the Running man team looking through the mall. Jong Kook spots a nametag and starts running towards the person. The person turns it's Lee Joon. Apon seeing Jong Kook he takes off running making Jong Kook shout a warning to the others. Everyone prepares to capture Lee Joon while the other four take to hiding. The mysterious guest sneaks around the Running Man team looking for the ulzzang the mission card said to protect. Another voice shouts Gikwang's name as more chaos ensues. Finally as the chaos grows the blurr around the mysterious guest clears it's Moon Jong Up! Jong Up continues his search for the ulzzang he was suppose to guard.
 
"Yah! Joon ah, come here!", Haha shouts.
 
"Aniya!"
 
"Joon ah! Pali pali! come here"
 
Ji Hyo zeros in on a nametag the third ulzzang, Changjo from Teen Top! He runs past her drawing attention to Jong Up who darts away quickly bumping into Joon. Suk Jin sees another nametage chasing after the person shouting Minho, Choi Minho. The screen flashes the pictures of the four confirmed ulzzang leaving the fifth a blank with a question mark; Lee Joon, Lee Gikwang, Changjo, Choi Minho and ? .
 
"Jae Suk hyung if we saw Jong Up-ssi doesn't that mean he's the fifth one?"
 
The Running Man team starts bickering not paying attention to the people around them, Jong Up sneaks behind Kwang Soo ripping off his nametag as he runs past them. The speaker system sounds off with a Kwangsoo out. The members act as if nothing is new continuing on without Kwangsoo each one telling the other to look out for Jong Up. Jong Kook spots and corners Changjo who tries to fight off the tiger but Changjo's nametag come off with a laugh. Everyone stares confused each one thinking it was going to be Changjo. Several put their arm around Changjo asking the crew if they would let him be the Running Man member anyway. Gikwang pops up out of nowhere stealing everyone's attention before running from the Running Man team.
 
"AJ!", Haha shouts chasing him.
 
"Hyung there's another ulzzang! I can give you hint!", Gikwang pleads.
 
"Okay, hint"
 
"Girl, it's a girl"
 
"Really?", Haha smiles, "Is she cute?"
 
Gikwang nods, "She's hiding really well"
 
"Where is she hiding, AJ?", Haha steps towards him.
 
"Over--"
 
RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP!
 
"Haha out, Haha out"
 
"What?!"
 
Gikwang high fives Jong Up as the two watch Haha taken away to the jail. The others reaction to the news Haha's out flashes over the screen quickly while the cameras focus on Jae Suk. He found Minho running away from Jong Kook hurrying to help Jong Kook Jae suk runs past a store not noticing Gikwang or Jong Up until Jong Up reaches for his nametag. In order to help Jong Up escape Gikwang dives forward stealing Jae Suk's attention getting out but helping Jong Up escape. Rewind to before the game began, the PD meets with the ulzzangs presenting them with the mission. Avoid the Running Man. If you so choose you may help the bodyguard oust the Running Man team.
 
"Lee Gikwang out, Lee Gikwang out"
 
"Haha oppa said it's a girl! Look for a girl!", Ji Hyo shouts.
 
"Girl? But they're all men...", Gary mumbles.
 
Minho dashes from his hiding spot running past Gary who nearly falls trying to get his nametag as he passes him. Suk Jin catches Minho ripping off his nametag as he struggles to get away earning a yell of frustration from Minho. The news of Minho getting out has Joon getting antsy quickly offering to help Jong Up as soon as he sees him. Together the two find the fifth ulzzang, the screen freezes on her presenting her information. Jang Young Jae! Joon decides they should move her from her hiding spot hearing Jae Suk getting closer. Joon has her walk in front of him so he could protect her nametag. Jong Up lagged behind so he could grab Jae Suk's nametag.
 
"Joon ah!", Jae Suk shouts.
 
Before Jong Up could get a grip Gary spots him, Jong Up runs away catching up with Joon and Young Jae. The duo decide to send Joon out as bait to lure them one by one to Jong Up since he was the only one allowed to rip off nametags amongst the three. Just as Jong up and Joon were getting ready they heard...
 
"Suk Jin out, Suk Jin out"
 
"Are they eliminating themselves now?", Young Jae tilts her head.
 
 
 
"Why?!", Suk Jin looks at his VJ.
 
He bows laughing awkwardly, "Sorry"
 
"It's just Jong Up, Joon and the girl", Gary says.
 
"The girl has to be a Running Man", Jong Kook declares.
 
"Yeah or else they wouldn't hide her", Ji Hyo nods.
 
"We need to know what to do to get her attention", Jae Suk complains.
 
A mission card is given to Ji Hyo, "She likes the music of one of the guests"
 
"In the jail?"
 
"It doesn't say", Ji Hyo sighs.
 
"Gikwang ah!", Jong Kook takes off running.
 
 
 
A caption appears as the screen shows Joon, Jong Up and Young Jae; 'Could be anyone... not just someone in the jail'