Family Race pt 2

Running Bunny
Gary and Ji Hyo pass getting ready to head to the next location when Young Jae who was on Jae Suk's back grabs a hold of Gary's nametag. She quickly lets go laughing at his expense as the frightened Gary leaves clutching his chest. Jong Kook and Jong Up attempt it while Kwang Soo attempts to get closer to Young Jae. Dong Wan PD appears offering them a hint about the hfinal mission if they can answer some variety questions. Dong Wan PD reads off the first question: If Kwang Soo has two older sisters who like to eat apples and Young Jae is allegric to watermelon how old is Ji Hyo? Everyone starts laughing at the nonsense question until Young Jae raises her hand to answer. She starts to sing a folk song making everyone laugh harder. Dong Wan hits her with a toy hammer letting Kwang Soo try.
 
"Forty!"
 
Young Jae attempts to kick him as Dong Wan hits him with the toy hammer.
 
"Gary", Jae Suk answers.
 
Dong Wan pulls them to the side, "Elimination"
 
"Are we allowed to tell Jong Kook oppa and Jong Upie?", Young Jae asks.
 
"No"
 
The two make noises of disbelief as their team mates step off the ride going to check the monitor. Jae Suk and Young Jae form an alliance before returning to their team mates. The PD accepts their attempt letting the four head off to the next location. Gary and JiHyo sit comfortably waiting for another team to arrive as they were informed they must have a staring contest and the winners will proceed to the final location. Young Jae's team arrives and the PD informs them that Young Jae is allowed to be put down for this challenge. Gary goes first making Jae Suk and Jong Kook have Young Jae go out. Jong Up smiles cheering her on with a bright fighting earning him playful teasing from the others.
 
"You may use any tatics to get the other to blink"
 
Jae Suk holds up a paper so they won't be looking in each others eyes just yet, "Sta...rt"
 
Young Jae breaks into rapid fire aegyo expressions making Gary look away first. Young Jae's team wins! Ji Hyo goes next with Young Jae whispering to Jong Up as hhe prepares to go out.
 
"Don't be whispering to each other~", Gary smiles.
 
"Aigoo Oppa", Young Jae uses aegyo making Gary look away.
 
Jong Up follows the suggestions Young Jae gave him winning the match against Ji Hyo. Young Jae's team heads to the final location as the monday couple waits for Kwang Soo's team to arrive so they could beat them with the staring contest. Young Jae's team learns the final mission is a frontal attack AND they had to beware of a spy amongst the Running Men. Young Jae nods making a noise as Jae Suk and Jong Kook look at each other entirely suspcious of one another. The four start to explore the shopping mall within the water park. Jae Suk and Jong Kook try to explain the dynamics of this part of Running Man to the teenagers. Ji Hyo and Gary arrive at the final location excited to find out the final mission. The monday couple venture off looking for the large family and running behind per usual Kwang Soo's team arrives. Young Jae's team breaks up hoping to last longer that way; Jong Up and Young Jae go to search for the other teams together while Jong Kook and Jae Suk go by themselves. The other teams spilt up not paying attention only wanting to escape the clutches of Mr. Capable.
 
"Youngie!", Kwang Soo shouts.
 
"Oppa, come here"
 
Kwang Soo inches closer to her looking ridiculous as he tries his best to look out for others. Jong up sneaks up behind him ripping off his nametag. The two hurry off to find someone else as the mall intercom chimes, Lee Kwang Soo out, Lee Kwang Soo out. The camera changes to Jae Suk who gives the camera a thumbs up as he congratulates Young Jae. Jong Kook sets his sights on Haha as he rounds a corner but Haha quickly runs from the tiger hoping to hide away. The big nosed brother Suk Jin appears getting out as Jong Kook grabs his nametag instantly. Jong Up and Young Jae end up cornering Gary as he tries to plaster his nametag against the wall. The two make quick work of him rushing off to look for Ji Hyo. Jae Suk and Jong Kook meet in the narrow hallway eyeing each other as they hold onto their own nametages trying to avoiding the other grabbing it. The camera flashes back to Young Jae and Jong Up.
 
"If it's a frontal battle then evenutally it'll come down to team mate vs team mate", Young Jae sighs.
 
"We could get Jae Suk hyung to help us get rid of Jong Kook then we can get Jae suk and Ji-"
 
RRRIIIIIPPPPP!
 
'Jang Young Jae out, Jang Young Jae out'
 
Jong Up and Young Jae turn to see Haha holding up Young Jae's nametag. The camera shows the surprised members of the Running Man teams.
 
"Youngie's out? Who took her out?", Jae Suk asks his VJ.
 
"Haha"
 
"Okay!"
 
Yoo-ruce Willis Appears! Jae Suk sets out to find Haha but only finds Jong Up. The two form an alliance to get rid of Haha for Young Jae. Ji Hyo spoils their plans but seeing her the two focus on getting rid of her. Jae Suk rips off her nametag just as Jong Up rips off his leaving it to be Jong Kook versus Jong Up. The two circle each other struggling to find one another. It seems as if neither side would give as it starts to resemble a wrestling match. Jong Up holding tight to Jong Kook's nametag while Jong Kook holds tight to Jong Up's nametag. The losers circle the two chanting for who they want to win until they hear Young Jae cutely give an embarassed cheer for Jong Up leading them all to start supporting Jong Up. 
 
"Jong Upie, fighting!"
 
Jong Kook laughs losing focus for a brief second giving Jong Up the opening he needed. Jong Up wins!