Family Race pt 1

Running Bunny
"From now on its a family race," Dong Wan PD announces.
 
"What, family?", Young Jae blinks.
 
"We have to play to choose?"
 
"Aniyo, the order you were ousted will be used to pair you up"
 
Lee Kwang Soo, Haha, Ji Suk Jin, Gary, Song Ji Hyo, Moon Jong Up and Jang Young Jae. Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook are automatically a team given that they were the last two Running Men standing. The family are as follows; Kwang Soo, Haha and Suk Jin. Gary, Ji Hyo and Jong Up. Young Jae, Jae Suk and Jong Kook. Teasing begins as everyone sees Jong Up's expression darken for a spilt second before returning back to his cheerful self. Haha acts out Jong Up's group's latest song making Jong Up stand beside him to show off how it's suppose to look. Everyone laughs at Haha's version of Bad Man, Jong Kook tries to get Young Jae to try it.
 
"Noona can't do it," Jong Up smiles, "Noona's good" *
 
The Running Men explode at Jong Up's statement.
 
"What are you going to do if you have to rip off her name tag?", Ji Hyo whines.
 
"Turn around"
 
More laughter.
 
Jae Suk claps, "Jong Upie is soooo cool~"
 
"Jakkaman! Youngie, andewe!" Jong Kook protests.
 
"What? What did she say?"
 
Young Jae goes for his nametag with a bright red face to hush him. Jong Kook urges everyone on which lead Dong Wan PD to introduce the rules for the family race. One member cannot let their feet touch the ground and only one member can to carry them. Once you select these two members you cannot change them until you finish a mission. Two of the three teams use rock paper scissors to decide who would be carried and who would carry that person. Kwang Soo is selected to carry Haha, Jong Up is selected to carry Ji Hyo and Jong Kook insists on carrying Young Jae. Jong Kook flaunts his strength bragging about how light Young Jae was to Kwang Soo. Young Jae smacks Jong Kook's chest blushing very noticably trying to scold him but her voice cracks making everyone but Jong Up laugh. He keeps his usual smile but doesn't laugh. The three families rush off with Jong Kook and Jong Up neck and neck. Jae Suk tries to lead the tiger towards the flag only to have Jong Kook pass him up. Jong Up and Young Jae's teams arrive at the pool at the same time. The PD informs the familes that the free member has to dive into the pool and retrieve the ballons while the two stay on dry land ready to pop the balloons.
 
"Jakkaman! Did PD-nim say how you had to break the balloon?", Young Jae asks.
 
PD shakes his head.
 
"Jong Kook Oppa! Step on it!", Young Jae orders excitedly.
 
"Youngie Jae Suk hyung has to get a ballon first," Jong Kook laughs.
 
"PALI PALI! Oppa, pali!", Young Jae whines.
 
Jae Suk laughs diving in quickly to get a balloon just as Gary catches up to his team mates. Ji Hyo quickly scolds Gary who yells back out her before quickly jumping in to get a balloon himself. Jae Suk emerges from the water before Gary manages to grab one. Once more Young Jae orders Jong Kook to step on the balloon, Kwang Soo and his team arrive in time to hear the balloon pop.
 
"OOh! You scared me!", Kwang Soo screams.
 
"Jae Suk oppa, pali! Is it the envelope?", Young Jae asks impatiently.
 
Jae Suk picks it up, "Neh~"
 
"Jinja? No joke?"
 
Jae Suk brings it closer showing him then hands it to the PD for him to verify. DING DONG DANG! They open the envelope to find a voucher written in english; KIDNAP. The PD tells them in a low whisper that the voucher lets them take a member from another team and add them to theirs. Jae Suk looks at the other teams while Young Jae is busy whispering to Jong Kook who starts laughing. As they decide the PD tells Jong Kook that he can put Young Jae down now and as soon as he does she rushes to Jae Suk whispering to him as well. Before chosing the three ask the PD questions to further understand something...if they picked a person holding someone then would they get the person they were holding too? They would not as the other member in that team would have to hold them. Young Jae pouts clearly not liking that answer.
 
Jae Suk decides for the group, "Moon Jong Up"
 
Young Jae turns bright red hitting Jae Suk.
 
"Bwoh? The four of us were the last four standing", Jae Suk laughs.
 
Once more Young Jae is chosen to be held but this time Jong Up is the one holding her with a very bright smile. Young Jae hides her face in the crook of Jong Up's neck making the older Running Men shout and cheer. Jong Kook and his team start after to the next location chatting up Young Jae trying to learn about her and . Ji Hyo instead of being carried by Gary gets her leg bound to Gary's leg and is handcuff to him. The couple try to use this to their advantage when it comes to breaking the ballons while Kwang Soo's team tries hard not to get another dud. Young Jae's team continues looking for the second location but the team looks like a bunch of neighborhood men bothering a couple on a date.
 
"Youngie, do you have any siblings?", Jong Kook asks.
 
"An older brother, Young Jin Oppa"
 
Jae Suk and Jong Kook turn to the cameras, "Young Jin ah...don't punish Jong Upie....remember it's just a program"
 
Young Jae laughs urging Jong Up to leave the two who quickly break into a run noticing the younger two leaving them behind. The next mission is at a roller coaster which makes Young Jae cheer.
 
"What are you cheering for?", Jong Kook laughs.
 
"I'm not allowed to touch the floor but I'm not touching the floor if I'm in a roller coaster!"
 
"PD-nim?....Yeah!"
 
Jong Up helps her into the roller coaster making sure she didn't break the rules then before even hearing the mission he sits next to her. Everyone laughs at the teenager's actions but Jong Up keeps his bright smile as he waits to hear the mission. You have to make the same expression at the end of the ride. Young Jae discusses it with Jong Up and Jong Kook and in the end the three come up with matching aegyo. Back at the pool Gary and Ji Hyo are on their fourth try if they can't get an envelope then they'll be popping all those balloons for nothing. Just before Kwang Soo's team can pop theirs finally the couple gets one. The PD confirms it letting them open it only to find a picture of a roller coaster. Gary and Ji Hyo rush off to catch up after the PD unbounds their legs keeping them handcuffed to each other. The large family is busy checking the results as the couple shows up.
 
"You stole our son", Gary starts in.
 
"Ani, this is our son in law", Jong Kook pats Jong Up's back.
 
"Our daughter chose him over....him!", Jae Suk points at Kwang Soo.
 
"Of course", Young Jae nods.
 
The other team approaches knowing nothing of the top two teams' games. The PD doesn't count Young Jae and Jong Up's attempt. Gary and Ji Hyo attempt it as the other two teams wait with Jae Suk continuing to tease and mess with the other team.
 
"I'm glad you refused him," Jae suk tells Young Jae reffering to Kwang Soo.
 
"Your daughter was confused," Haha tries to get back at Jae Suk.
 
"Ani, I don't like betrayal", Young Jae mumbles.
 
Jong Kook laughs pointing at Kwang Soo who can only smile at his own misfortune.