Final

Running Bunny
Jong Up and Young Jae stand before the camera holding the golden prize together posing before the camera sweetly. The Running Men start teasing them as Jong Up lets Young Jae have the prize. Young Jae asks Jong Up what he would like since he should have something for winning. After listening to the Running Men mumble and try to interrupt. The brightly smiling Jong Up makes up his mind. Jae Suk ever the MC has Jong Up whisper to him then high fives him. Others get curious so Jae Suk whispers to them which leads them whispering till every Running Man member is laughing elbowing Jong Up playfully.
 
"You should play Of Course, first!", Haha starts in.
 
Jae Suk tries to scold them so they could wrap up the show but Jong Up gives in. Young Jae and Jong Up play Of Course to close the show. It starts innocent enough until Haha starts proding Jong Up with question he should ask.
 
"Do you like BAP?"
 
"Of course, Did you see my latest movie?"
 
"Of course, Do you have a bias?"
 
"Of course, Do you have a favorite actress?"
 
"Of course, If I win will you tell me?"
 
"Of course, If I win will you tell me who?"
 
"Of course, will you be mad if do this?"
 
"Of-"
 
Jong Up leans in kissing her forehead making the Running Men go crazy. Young Jae turns bright red hiding her face as Haha and Kwang Soo start teasing the two teenagers. Jae Suk and Ji Hyo become interested in who Young Jae's bias is in BAP. She mumbles through her fingers still not uncovering her face for the camera. Ji Hyo pulls her hands away giving the cameras time to catch Young Jae say Jong Up. The Running Men run around freaking out more then Haha and Gary question Jong Up about his favorite actress. Jong Up smiles brightly towards Young Jae and the cameras saying Young Jae. The goofy Running Men say he was talking about , Yoo Young Jae. Jong Up makes the Running Man team start chanting Date over and over as he says Jang Young Jae. The blushing actress decides to give the smiling dancer what he whispered to Jae Suk.
 
"What is it?", she manages to ask.
 
Long pause, "Ppoppo"
 
Young Jae blushed on top of her blush as she leaned in kissing Jong Up's cheek. They pose happily in the camera shot as the Running Men continue to chant date. The teenagers settle for linking pinkies with sends the Running Men into a further state of chaos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BD NOTES- Did you enjoy it? I enjoyed writing it! I'm considering actually writing up a Running Man fic that would be like watching the show but let people choose who goes on it.