Episode 2

9PM's Hello Baby (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grey = English          Dark Slate Grey = PD          Medium Blue = 2PM Interviews          Pink = SNSD Interviews

The eleven of them still sat in the same circle as they did before and put the new baby in the middle of the circle, letting him roam freely. They watched him be playful, looking at every one of their faces.

Sooyoung was on her elbows as she was smiling away. "Ah! He's so cute!" she squealed with glee. "I think I might die!"

Chansung stared at her weirdly before pushing her. "Yah. Don't use your aegyo. It has no effect."

Sooyoung punched him back forcefully before looking at the baby with soft eyes. "So cute."

Chansung rolled his eyes before watching the baby.

 

Chansung's Interview

PD: Do you not like it when people show aegyo?

CS: Ani. It's not that I don't like it. I guess I'm not used to it since me and the members show a beastly side rather than a softer side. *smiles sheepishly* I guess I'm just showing an affection? *laughs nervously* I really don't know.

PD: Do you ever show aegyo to the other 2PM members?

CS: *thinks it over* Not really. Maybe once in a while, but not as much as Wooyoung hyung. Taec hyung tries to show aegyo, but fails to impress like Junsu hyung. Khun hyung is just the baby visual. Junho is just too serious.

PD: *laughing to themselves*

CS: *laughs along with them*

 

Baby Jongmin looks around before talking his baby talk.

"What is it?" Nichkhun's baby voice came out, asking the child. He came closer to him. "What are you saying?"

The small child looked at the baby faced visual before reaching his arms out for him.

Nichkhun was a bit startled by the child's arms reaching out for him. He hesitated.

Jessica looked at his nervous face before touching his arm. "Oppa, Jongmin is asking for you. You should hold him."

Nichkhun looked at the ice princess. "What?" His question showed that he was unsure of what to do.

Jessica got on her knees and took the baby in her arms like a professional. "Come on." She got up onto her feet. "I'll show you."

Nichkhun got up as well. "I know how to hold a baby. I'm just hesitant."

She smiled at him. "Don't be nervous. Baby Carson won't bite."

He got the courage to carefully take the child into his long arms. "Hello Carson." He took his hand and tried to give a little tickle into his side. "You're so small."

 

Nichkhun's Interview

PD: How were you feeling about holding the baby?

NK: I felt like a parent. I know I just met him, but I just felt like a parent. I've done a photoshoot with babies with Tiffany before, but since I had to be the parent of this child, it felt more nervewrecking than the photoshoot.

PD: Did Jessica make you feel any better about holding him?

NK: *cracks a smile at Jessica's name* She made me feel calm about it. I know she's called the ice princess, but she really has a heart for others.

 

Nichkhun was bobbing the baby around in his arms.

"Khun, you're a natural," Hyoyeon commented on his parenting skill. "Are you sure you've never had any experience with children?"

"I love kids, but since this is a child I must become a parent to, I just feel more nervous," Nichkhun explained to them. "It's a lot different from being a stranger." He looked at the child whose eyes became heavy.

Tiffany got up from her spot. "Looks like someone's tired."

Taecyeon yawned. "I am tired. Let's sleep."

Jessica bopped his head. "Not you, Silly. Baby Jongmin is sleepy. And I thought I was a heavy sleeper."

"Maybe we should let him nap for a little bit," Nichkhun added as he began to rock back and forth for the child to sleep soundly.

"Good idea," Seohyun agreed. "Let's set up his crib." She got up from her seat, walking over to the baby's room.

Junsu quickly got up. "Let me help you, Seohyun." He followed her to the room.

The baby's eyes fell and began to sleep soundly in the Thai prince's arms.

Tiffany went to the baby bag and found his pacifier. She took the baby object and put it carefully in the baby's small opened mouth. "I'll go and help Seohyun and Junsu oppa with the crib."

Wooyoung volunteered, "I'll go with you." He and Tiffany walked off to the baby's room.

Tiffany had a smile on her face as Wooyoung began to walk beside her.

Jessica caressed the baby's small head that hung on Nichkhun's right shoulder. "You're a natural appa, Oppa." She smiled at him as she lightly caressed the baby.

Nichkhun felt all embarassed. His cheeks flushed out as he was turning a bright red.

Taecyeon stood up next to Jessica, taking a long look at the baby Jongmin. He was practically studying him.

 

Taecyeon's Interview

PD: You seemed to take a long glance at Jongmin. What were you thinking?

TY: I was thinking how much Nichkhun was looking like a father. *laughs sheepishly* Also how small he looked compared to Nichkhun's long arms. I'm considered the most beast-like and I was just thinking how Jongmin would look in my arms. He would be like super tiny compared to me.

PD: Would you like to hold Jongmin soon?

TY: *thinks it over* I only hope not to make him uncomfortable if I do.

 

Jessica snapped her fingers in front of Taecyeon's face. "Oppa! Come back down to Earth!"

Taecyeon blinked his eyes and then traveled them towards Jessica's fair beauty. "Mianhae. I was thinking."

"You actually think?" Jessica .

"What the heck?" Taecyeon complained.

"I'm just kidding," Jessica admitted.

Just at the moment, Junsu came back over to them and tapped Chansung's shoulder. "Yah Chansung, can you help us real quick? We need some muscle."

Chansung pointed to Taecyeon. "What about Taec hyung?"

Junsu rolled his eyes before dragging Chansung. "He's busy. Now let's go."

Sooyoung then followed behind them while laughing at the two of them being childish, leaving five of them with the baby.

Hyoyeon broke the silence, "Nichkhun-ssi?"

"Neh?" Nichkhun responded to the main dancer.

"Have you always wanted kids?"

Nichkhun was a bit startled by her sudden question. "Why ask that all of a sudden?"

Hyoyeon pointed out, "Well, you seem so good with kids. Like Jessica said, you're a natural."

Nichkhun thought it over. "I know that in the future I would want kids, but definitely never thought at this point. But someday, I hope to care and love my own children."

Hyoyeon nodded. "Whoever those children will be, they will be lucky to have a wonderful father." She smiled at him, making the mood positive for him.

Nichkhun bowed his head. "Kamsahimnida."

Junho then asked, "Hyoyeon-ssi, out of all the SNSD members, who would be the first to get married?"

Hyoyeon and Jessica gagged for a moment at the surprising question.

 

Junho's Interview

PD: Why did you ask that question to them?

JH: *shrugs while laughing* I was just wondering. I mean, they've taken care of a baby before and it made me wonder who would be the most ready for marriage. It got me curious.

 

Hyoyeon had a embarassed smile on her face. "That's such a question that I have no words to say."

Junho smiled in embarassment. "Mianhae. I was just so curious."

Jessica then said, "In my opinion, I think it would be Sunny."

"Wae?" Taecyeon asked her with a shocked face.

She giggled to herself. "I just think that."

Hyoyeon laughed along with her before saying, "Sunny is very much in the higher rank for that. I mean, so are me and Jessica."

Junho crossed his arms. "Why do you say that?"

"I think it's how well we easily get along with guys and others."

"People say it's because of how open we are with guys and how friendly we are. Obviously people say I'm cold, but if you really get to know me, I'm actually a warm person."

Taecyeon and Nichkhun nodded, with the feeling that they know that.

 

Taecyeon's and Nichkhun's Interview

PD: Do you guys have a close friendship with Jessica?

TY/NK: *look at each other*

NK: Jessica and Tiffany are the only SNSD members I can speak English with since I'm more comfortable with it. She and I started out as basic strangers even if we did know each other, but after talking with her in English more and more, she is actually very kind and sweet. I find her one of a kind.

TY: There was that scandal between us. But we cleared it up with everyone that we were just meeting up. Jessica is a close friend of mine. More like a personal kind of friend. I contact her when there's something I need to talk to her about.

NK: I've heard that there are late night phone calls and emails. *smiles evily*

TY: *punches him playfully* Jessica is a very close and special friend to us and we wouldn't trade her for anyone else.

 

Junho nodded. "Ah. Then who would be the last?"

"Tiffany?" Jessica immediately answered.

"Wae?" Nichkhun wondered.

"She's picky when it comes to hard work," she said quietly. "I know for sure that she'll marry, but not as soon as some of us."

"That's true," Hyoyeon agreed. "Tiffany can be greedy about work, so it would be hard to work with her in a relationship."

"According to Seohyun, she said that Hyoyeon would be first, Sunny, second, and me, third," Jessica explained to them.

Hyoyeon felt her cheeks blushing.

Junho laughed quietly. "Jinjja? Why would she say Hyoyeon first?"

"I think it's because Hyoyeon communicates well with boys," Jessica commented with a smile.

"Would you consider yourself a tomboy then?"

Hyoyeon shook her head. "Ani. I would say I get put with a lot of guyish type of clothes because of my style, and I feel it brings out the inner-boy in me."

The others chuckled at her comment.

Seohyun came in skipping happily. "Yay! We now put up the baby's room!"

"Jinjja?!" the five others asked in disbelief.

"Neh! We had six of us in the room so we just decided to do the baby's room quickly!" Seohyun excitedly said. "Come on! Let's go put baby Jongmin in his new room!" She led the five others plus the baby to the new room. "Ta-da!"

"Wow!" the five exclaimed at once when they saw the simple, yet adorable baby room.

"Isn't it cute?" Sooyoung asked with excitement.

Jessica looked around the decor. "It's simple, yet the perfect kind of room for a baby."

"Right?" Tiffany nodded. "I think it turned out well."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter