Episode 4

9PM's Hello Baby (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grey= English        Dark Slate Grey = PD          Blue = 2PM Interview          Pink = SNSD Interview

Everyone tried waiting patiently for Nichkhun and Jessica to finish cooking their meal, keeping themselves occupied with playing with the baby.

"Aish!" Sooyoung whined. "When is dinner going to be ready? They are taking forever!"

Chansung shrugged at her. "Who knows? Nichkhun likes to take his time when it comes to food."

Sooyoung crossed her arms, pursing her lip.

"You are so impatient," Chansung commented at her attitude.

"She really is," Tiffany quietly said.

Baby Jongmin, who was on the carpeted floor, crawled towards Junho, who was sitting on the couch watching him. He grabbed onto his foot, then held himself up to stand against his leg.

Junho got shocked by the sudden touch of the baby's small hands wrapped around his leg. "Omo!"

Hyoyeon looked down at the baby. "He's trying to stand." She let out a small smile.

Jongmin locked eyes with Junho and just stared at him.

Junho didn't know what to do. He was just staring at him.

Hyoyeon then clicked it in her head. "Oh! I know! He wants you to carry him!"

"Oh!" Junho chuckled before carefully picking the baby up in his arms. "This is easy!"

"Be careful!" Tiffany snapped. "You have to support his back, too!"

Taecyeon came back into the room with a goofy smile on his face, setting himself down on the couch.

"Well," Junsu teased. "Someone looks pretty happy."

"What happened in there?" Wooyoung asked the tall one.

Taecyeon shook his head like nothing was wrong. "Nothing. It's nothing." He kept smiling to himself.

"No. Something did happen," Tiffany added. "Tell us! What happened?! Mushroom wants to know!"

"Nothing really happened, Guys," Taecyeon subjected. He held his hands up in defense. "Seriously. Nothing happened. We were just talking in the kitchen. That's all."

Seohyun shook her head. "No way. That doesn't seem like it."

Chansung nudged his leg. "Tell us, you big dork. You're hiding something from us!"

"I'm not hiding anything. Seriously," Taecyeon said, trying to hide the suspicious smile.

 

Taecyeon's Interview

PD: Is there something necessary to hide?

TY: *chuckles* I'm not really hiding anything. They are just a very nosy group of people. All I can say is that me, Khun, and Sica are very close. *nods*

 

"You guys are so nosy." Taecyeon rolled his eyes.

"Yes!" Junho exclaimed as he bounced the baby in his arms. "Now what are you hiding, Hyung!"

"Dinner's ready!"

They all turned their heads towards the kitchen after hearing Nichkhun's loud voice coming from it. Immediately, they all rushed towards the kitchen, dying to know what their meal was.

"What are we eating tonight, Chefs?" Wooyoung asked politely.

Nichkhun grinned. "Well, Sica and I prepared a little surprise for all of you. So why don't we go sit down in the dining room and we will serve you your meal."

Everyone nodded and obeyed the Thai prince. They all went into the dining room and took a seat.

Hyoyeon brought out the high chair for the baby to sit in. "Jongmin needs this. Sica, did you prepare anything for Jongmin?"

Jessica nodded. "We have something for him as well."

Hyoyeon smiled as she pulled the high chair next to hers and Junho's seat.

Junho carefully put the baby into his high chair before sitting down in his seat.

The baby patted his hands on his little table, giggling uncontrollably.

Everyone laughed and smiled at to see the baby have such joy.

Nichkhun came in and stood like a gentleman.

Everyone else became quiet, ready to hear from the chefs themselves.

Nichkhun cleared his throat before explaining, "Jessica and I would like to proudly present your dinner." He hurried back into the kitchen to help Jessica bring the dishes out.

"What is it?!" Sooyoung perked up with a question, already getting hungry.

"Calm down, Soo!" Hyoyeon hissed at her, trying to settle the shikshin down.

Jessica came into the room with a bowl of salad in her hands. "A fresh fruit salad with a light citrus dressing."

Everyone else's eyes eyed the beautifully prepared salad, seeing the vibrant colors of the fruit decorating the green leaves.

Nichkhun came back in with a platter of bread. "A side dish of garlic toast, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese."

A hungry look came onto everyone's faces.

Jessica presented the last two dishes in her hands, "Nichkhun and I have prepared an Italian-American meal. Two types of pasta." She gave one to Nichkhun. "One is a classical marinara sauce and the other is a creamy cheese based sauce."

Nichkhun had a smile on his face. "Hope you guys love it." He and Jessica set the two main courses on the table with a hearty look as they took their seats next to Taecyeon.

"Everything looks delicious," Junsu commented.

"Yes. Unnie! You did great!" Seohyun cheered for her while lightly clapping her hands.

Everyone began serving one another, putting all the dishes on their plates.

"We will eat well!" everyone exclaimed before digging into their dish. All sorts of comments were made around the table. "This is delicious!" "I need to eat more American food!" "Why can't you cook this at home, Khun?" "Who knew Sica had it in her?" "Mind blown!" "Perfect meal for the perfect family!" "What can Jongmin eat?"

Jessica dropped her fork on the table. "Oops! I forgot about Carson's food!" She quickly ran back into the kitchen to retrieve the food for the baby. She came back after some time with a little bowl, "I wasn't sure exactly what to give him for sure, so Khun and I just made a little pasta for him. We cut it down so he can eat it. He does have teeth, right?"

Hyoyeon nodded with a smile. "Yes. He has teeth. I'm sure he can munch on it." She took the bowl from Jessica. "I got it. Thanks."

Jessica smiled and looked at the baby. "Hi Carson! Remember Sica Eomma?"

Jongmin saw her and immediately smiled at her, clapping his hands together.

Jessica touched her heart. "That just made my day."

Nichkhun stood up. "Sica, you should sit down and eat. You worked really hard."

"Okay," Jessica said as she felt her cheeks blushing. She tried using her hair to cover up her face but failed to do so as she sat back down.

"Oh! Jessica's blushing!" Sooyoung pointed out as she swallowed the pasta in . "Nichkhun made Jessica blush!"

Tiffany gasped with a smile. "OMG! How cute! Do I spot a new celebrity couple maybe?"

Seohyun looked at Jessica with a grin. "But you know we're not supposed to be dating as idols."

Hearing all their comments made Nichkhun and Jessica look at each other before blushing away, distracting them from focusing.

 

Nichkhun's Interview

PD: How did you feel about this situation?

NK: *scratches back of neck; chuckles* I guess that's something to explain. But Jessica's really a warm-hearted person. She may be the Ice Princess, but she actually has a warm heart. It's an attractive feature about her.

PD: Have you ever dated in the agencies before?

NK: *shakes head* No. I follow the rules pretty well that I should not date while I'm an idol because of the fans. But just hearing Tiffany's comment made me think about things. *smiles*

 

Jessica's Interview

PD: How did you feel about this situation?

JS: *giggles* That's private feelings. But since I was caught in that, I guess a few words won't hurt. Nichkhun is really sweet. He's very gentle and caring. I find a sensitive type of guy very lovely.

PD: Have you ever dated in the agencies before?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter