Episode 3

9PM's Hello Baby (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grey = English          Dark Slate Grey = PD          Blue = 2PM Interview          Pink = SNSD Interview

The eleven mommies and daddies sat in their circle in the family room, preparing themselves for their little couple game.

"Okay," Sooyoung began. "Who wants to go first?"

Everyone looked around at each other before the eye - smiling girl raised her hand politely. "We'll go first."

"What?!" the Busan exclaimed.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Let's just get it over with." She stood up and pulled Wooyoung to his feet with the Pocky stick in her other hand. "Okay. And specific rules?"

Sooyoung bit her bottom lip before explaining the rules. "Neh. Rules are that you must both be eating the Pocky stick. If one mouth leaves the Pocky stick, then your turn is done. Biggest rule is that you cannot have your lips touch, or it's automatic elimination."

Wooyoung exhaled deeply. "Okay then."

Tiffany and Wooyoung stood in the middle of the circle, spotlighted by the eyes of all of their friends.

"Are you guys ready?" Sooyoung asked.

The two of them nodded.

"Ready your Pocky stick."

Tiffany gave the treat to Wooyoung, shyly.

Wooyoung took the Pocky stick and put it into his mouth, connecting the other end with Tiffany's.

"Three, two, one, go!"

At the sound of the SNSD's shikshin, Wooyoung and Tiffany carefully and nervously began chomping down on the Pocky stick they were sharing. The two of them were being very careful of what happened, not wanting to lose, nor kiss.

Everyone else was enjoying the little game by just watching. There were loud chants and singing from everyone, lots of laughs and giggles.

The two of them did not notice it easily, but once they locked gazes on one another, their faces were barely touching. They freaked out and Tiffany pulled back, stunning Wooyoung and causing him to trip and fall onto Chansung.

Chansung pushed the Busan boy off his lap while completely laughing.

Sooyoung stood up. "Done! Now let's measure your Pocky stick." She took out the small ruler, holding out her hand for the piece.

Wooyoung took the piece from his mouth, showing everyone the small piece of Pocky. He handed it over to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung measured the small piece, trying to make the best calculations. "It looks like 2.8 centimeters."

Tiffany smiled and clapped her hands, eventually catching Wooyoung staring at her with a smile. "We did good."

They shared a high five before sitting back down.

Sooyoung put the little left - over piece on the table before looking around. "Who's next?" She looked around.

Chansung spoke up, "Yah. Sooyoung, why don't we go?" He stood up from his spot.

Sooyoung gave him a look. "You're volunteering so you can try to kiss me, aren't you?" she .

Chansung's face got all red and his eyes lit up. "What?! That's not what I was doing!"

She began laughing at him. "Yah, I'm only kidding. You're so gullible." She prepared their Pocky stick. "Yah. Tiffany, can you start the timer on us?" she asked as she gave the snack to Chansung.

Tiffany nodded. "Neh. When you're ready."

The two of them prepared the Pocky stick in their mouths.

Tiffany held her hand up. "Ready, set, go!"

The two shikshins began munching away the Pocky stick and soon, there was barely anything left.

Tiffany pointed at them. "Done! Let's measure it." She took the piece from Sooyoung's mouth and measured it with the ruler. "It looks about 2.2 centimeters."

The two shikshins high - fived each other. Chansung swallowed the last bit in his mouth before sitting down, along with Tiffany. Sooyoung wiped before saying, "Alright, who's next?"

The two dancers stood up. "We will!"

"Alright. Cool. The two main dancers, come on down!"

Hyoyeon and Junho stood in the center, facing each other as Sooyoung handed their Pocky stick to them.

"Ready, Guys?"

The two of them nodded before knuckling each other.

"Ready, and go!"

The dancers began chomping down on each side, laughing at each other while trying to eat every crumb. Hyoyeon laughed so hard that she bit off by accident, finishing their turn.

"And done. Let's measure your piece now." Sooyoung took the piece from Junho and used the ruler. "3 centimeters exact. You guys are at the bottom of the chain."

"Oh well. That's okay," Hyoyeon nodded as she smiled with a positive attitude.

Sooyoung looked at Jessica. "Sica unnie, do you want to take one turn because you have two partners?"

Jessica shrugged. "I guess." She grabbed Taecyeon's arm. "Taecyeon oppa and I will go first."

Taecyeon got a shock from her pulling at his arm, dragging them to the center.

There was a major height difference between them, causing the others to giggle and laugh.

Sooyoung gave them the Pocky stick. "Okay, Taecyeon-ssi, you might have to bend down."

"Don't worry. I got this covered." Taecyeon awkwardly spread his legs wider so he could lower his height down to Jessica's.

The 2PM members began laughing harder at the effort he was putting into it.

"Oh, shut up, Guys," Taecyeon snarled as he was preparing himself for the challenge.

"Okay," Sooyoung said. "Ready, you two?"

The two of them nodded before putting the Pocky stick in their mouths.

"Ready, set, go!"

They began eating. Jessica started slowly, but Taecyeon began quickly and was already at the halfway point before Jessica could even swallow some in . It made it seem like Taecyeon was eating it towards her, so she didn't have to do any work.

Taecyeon was barely touching her face and sooner, their noses were gliding past each other.

Jessica got really nervous at the point and felt Taecyeon's breathing against her chin and hurried to pull back.

Taecyeon stepped back to give her space, taking the small piece out of his mouth.

"Wow," Sooyoung praised. "You guys got a small piece." She took out the ruler and measured it. "1.7 centimeters! That's the record!"

Taecyeon was praising himself before tackling Jessica with a backhug.

Jessica got scared and pushed him off of her before sitting back down.

Taecyeon sighed and sat back down next to her.

"Oppa," Seohyun looked to her partner. "Let's go for our turn now."

Junsu nodded nervously before standing up. He then held a hand out for Seohyun to grab and helped her stand to her feet.

"Our maknae," Tiffany cooed. "Please be kind."

Hyoyeon smiled. "She may be twenty-one, but she's still our baby."

Sooyoung scolded Junsu. "Don't be playing here."

Junsu held hands in defense. "It'll be alright. I promise."

Sooyoung handed over the Pocky stick to Seohyun. "Okay, Seohyunnie."

Seohyun gave the Pocky stick to Junsu.

Junsu looked at her, making sure she was alright with this situation. He put the Pocky stick carefully in his mouth before looking at Seohyun, who was hesitant.

Seohyun gently gripped the Pocky stick with her lips and waited for Sooyoung's signal.

"Ready, set, go!"

Seohyun and Junsu were carefully and slowly going bite by bite as they reached the middle of the treat. But by the time Junsu got to the middle, Seohyun's eyes widened, but she didn't back off. The two of them kept going, barely touching by their noses.

Soon, they could feel each other's breathing against their skins, making Seohyun pull back, completing their turn.

Sooyoung clapped her hands. "Good job. Now let's measure it." She measured the small piece in her hand. "2 centimeters exact. Wow."

Seohyun clapped her hands praising their work with a smile.

Junsu smiled at her before patting her arm and then sitting down with her.

"Okay, last couple, Nichkhun and Jessica!" Sooyoung announced with a smile.

The last two stood up, Nichkhun helping Jessica to her feet and then making their way over to the middle of the circle.

Sooyoung handed them the Pocky stick. "Alright. Last round."

They prepared the Pocky stick in their mouths as Nichkhun ajusted the height difference between them. They nodded at Sooyoung to start them.

"And begin!"

They began eating and eating.

Nichkhun got to the middle of the Pocky stick and he looked at Jessica.

She looked up from eating and found themselves locking eyes. She was completely weak in the knees from his baby eyes and she broke it off.

Sooyoung took the ruler and measured the piece. "3.3 centimeters!"

Hyoyeon and Junho were shouting and high - fiving each other. "Yes! We didn't lose!"

Sooyoung made the announcement. "Okay, so in first place with 1.7 centimeters is Taecyeon and Jessica. In second, with 2 centimeters is Junsu and Seohyun. In third, with 2.2 centimeters, Chansung and myself. In fourth, with 2.8 centimeters, Wooyoung and Tiffany. In fifth, with 3 centimeters, Junho and Hyoyeon. And our last couple, with 3.3 centimeters, Nichkhun and Jessica."

Nichkhun looked to Jessica. "I guess we're planning the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter