Episode 1

9PM's Hello Baby (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grey = English          Dark Slate Grey = PD          Medium Blue = 2PM Interviews          Pink = SNSD Interviews

At JYP Studios, the famous South Korean boy band, 2PM was practicing in their usual studio. They were dancing for their Hottest. Practicing hard and doing what they love to do.

None of them didn't notice the cameras until they all stopped and fell to the floor in exhaustion.

The leader stood up, clearing his throat. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!"

The other boy members stood up as well, greeting the crew and camera formally. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Do you guys know why we're here?" the PD asked the young men.

The leader looked to the members and then back at the crew. "Ani. What is this for? Are we doing a show?"

The boy band immediately tried fixing their hair, making sure it was nice and clean.

Then next oldest, the Thai prince spoke up, "Wait. This is a secret camera, right? A secret camera!"

"Are we being punk'd?!" the tall rapper questioned with excitement. His toothy smile came out.

The Thai prince hit him. "You're so dumb, Taec," he spoke in English. "We're not in the United States."

"Then what is this?" Taecyeon asked. He looked around at the camera crew. "It seems like we've seen these camera crew people before."

Busan's boy said, "They look like KBS crew."

The leader nodded. "Then that means were on a KBS show. What show though?!"

The others shrugged before asking towards the camera crew.

"Are you guys done with practice?" the PD asked.

"Neh," the polite young men replied.

"Then come with us. We'll take you guys to the shooting location."

The boys looked at each other before shrugging, asking each other random questions, even talking to themselves. "Where are we going?" "Do we have another schedule?" "Where's Minjae hyung?" "Does he know about that?" "I hope this show gets lots of girls watching." They followed the camera crew out to their bus and hopped on.

As they drove along the road, the 2PM members were still confused about the situation. They pondered in their minds what they could be doing a show on. It had to be from KBS, which was their only clue.

The leader looked to the others. "What do you guys think?"

"Are we the only people in the show?" the Thai prince asked the PD.

"Ani."

Busan's boy then began talking more, "That means we're just guests. So there's other idols and people."

"Ani." The PD then handed the leader a card with a mission on it.

The leader opened it and read, "A program which 2PM will be one-third of the main characters."

"One-third?" Taecyeon wondered. "That sounds weird."

The maknae spoke up, "Maybe it's Dream Team!"

The PD shook their heads.

"Not Dream Team? Then what in the world is it?" The maknae seemed disappointed.

The young dancer shrugged. "What about Hello Baby?"

The other members looked at him.

"What? It could be a possibility."

"We could never be fathers now, couldn't we?" Taecyeon tapped on his chin.

The leader then said, "Well, we could try. I mean, there's no point if you don't try."

As their conversation kept going, they didn't realize that they had arrived at their destination. They were at a random house that they had never been before. The area was quite different. It was open, but very peaceful and quiet. It seemed it was a new area.

"Are we here?" the 2PM members looked at each other, trying to answer their own question.

The PD asked for them to step off and they stood in front of the house. "This is where you will be filming."

The members pointed to the house. "Here?"

"Neh. You will meet the other characters to the show soon. Please step inside and take a look around." The PD guided the boys to the random house and inside was already some furniture. It was basically someone's house.

"Is this someone's house?" the Busan boy asked the PD, worrying about breaking into the stranger's house.

"Ani. This house was made specifically for the show."

The 2PM boys looked around the house.

The leader cleared his throat before asking, "So, what show is this?"

The PD finally answered them, "The show you will be filming is Hello Baby."

The 2PM members were in shock. "Wow!" "Jinjja?!" "Hello Baby?!" "We're raising a baby?!"

The leader looked to the serious dancer, "Junho-ah! You were right!"

Junho smiled, claiming his smarts.

"So, we're raising a baby?" the Thai prince confirmed once more.

"Neh. But you will soon be joined by some familiar faces on this season."

"Ah, jinjja? Who?" the Thai prince asked, wondering who the familiar faces are. "Are they girls?"

"Neh."

The maknae's expression changed to a little brighter. "Wait! So there will be mommies, too?!"

"You will raise a child with some members of a girl group that will be the moms."

The maknae looked at the leader and then the other members. "What girl group could be joining us?!"

The 2PM members began listing off as many girl groups they knew and were personal friends with. "Wonder Girls?" "Girls' Generation?" "f(x)?" "Brown Eyed Girls?" "miss A?" "4minute?"

"Wait!" the leader halted the others. "If we're filming this with another girl group, then which group would you want to personally work with?"

"We all know that Taec wants to work with Wonder Girls!" the maknae pointed out with exclamation. "We just all know it!"

Taecyeon pushed the maknae. "Yah! I would like to work with Girls' Generation in my opinion."

The Thai prince crossed his arms, giving him the eyebrows. "Don't lie, Taec. We know you would like to work with the Wonder Girls."

"Yah! I'm a fan of the Wonder Girls, but I would really like to work with Girls' Generation!" Taecyeon defended himself.

Junho nodded. "I honestly would like, too as well."

"Brown Eyed Girls?" the Busan boy commented. "I don't know. It would be fun to work with anyone, really."

The 2PM members nodded and then looked at the PD.

"It will be thirty minutes before the girls arrive."

"Ah, jinjja? So what should we do?" the Thai prince wondered.

"Let's clean up the house a bit. Maybe a little tidying would be helpful especially with a baby around. Let's keep it clean, unlike our dorms," the leader explained.

"Neh, Junsu hyung!" the other members agreed as they began to tidy the house.

Quickly, thirty minutes passed by and the boys were still tidying up the house.

"Yah! There's only a few bedrooms!" the Busan boy complained.

"Wooyoung, why is that a problem?" Junho looked at him with determined eyes as he was sweeping the floor.

"Because we need to figure out room arrangements with the girls and also have a room for the baby to sleep in."

"Oh."

Junsu sighed dramatically. "Oh, shut up! We'll figure out that later." He dried his hands after washing them. "Let's just worry about cleaning the house to get it ready."

Then the doorbell rang.

"Oh!" all the boys exclaimed, aiming their eyes towards the door. "Who's there?!"

Junho put the broom against the wall. "Who is it?" He walked towards the door and opened it.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Oh!" Junho was shocked. A smile formed on his face as he saw five girl-figures standing at the doorway. "Annyeonghaseyo!" He bowed 90 degrees to be polite. "Come in!" He opened the door wider to let in the girls.

The other 2PM members came up from where they were and looked to the door to see who their guests were.

The five figures stood and then smiled before bowing. "Annyeonghaseyo. So Nye Shi Dae imnida!"

The 2PM members got together before doing their introduction. "Annyeonghaseyo. We are beast idols, 2PM!"

The SNSD members smiled, bowing.

Junsu stepped forward, greeting each girl. "Welcome, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun."

"Yah!" the ice princess snapped. "We're your sunbaes!"

Junsu felt his cheeks go red in embarassment. "Mianhae, Sunbaes!"

The girls laughed at him.

Jessica stepped forward. "So, you guys are now going to be dads. How does it feel? We've already been moms from season one. But how do you feel about it?"

The 2PM members looked at each other before bursting out in laughs.

The Thai prince spoke up, "We don't know how to feel yet. We're all still in shock that we'll be dads."

The SNSD maknae gave a soft look and smile. "I think you'll become great dads. Just be very hard-working and you'll succeed."

"Kamsahimnida," the boys bowed.

The SNSD shikshin looked to the PD. "When will the baby come?"

"About thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes? What can we do for thirty minutes?"

The Busan boy stepped up. "We can discuss rooming issues."

"What rooming issues?" the eye-smiling girl asked.

"There's only four rooms."

"What's so hard about that?"

"Well, we'll have to have a room for the baby. Then we split the three rooms among us."

SNSD's main dancer spoke up, "Okay. Easy. Us girls will take one room and the two rooms are for you guys to split."

Taecyeon interrupted, "But that doesn't seem fair to you guys. There's five of you and you all have to share one room."

"Ani," Jessica insisted. "It's alright. We'll work it out. Us girls will be okay. You boys would probably need more room than us anyways. So, please take the rooms."

Taecyeon couldn't resist the ice princess's offer.

 

Taecyeon's Interview

PD: Why did you seem to back off so easily when Jessica offered?

TY: She just seemed so kind about it. I didn't want to argue with her since she's a close friend of mine. *covering his mouth with a laugh* That's probably something I shouldn't have said.

 

"Let's just keep it at that," Junsu agreed. "We'll split two rooms between us and you girls take the other."

"Neh," the girls nodded.

Hyoyeon suggested, "Why don't we get ourselves settled in and then we can clean some more."

Everyone agreed before walking off to their perspective rooms.

The 2PM members went into one of the bedrooms and began discussing.

"So, how do we want to split up the rooms?" the leader questioned s.

"Junsu hyung, how about you, me, and Chansung in this room and Khun hyung, Taec hyung, and Wooyoung in the other?" Junho suggested.

"Why like that?" Wooyoung looked at him weirdly.

Chansung pointed at the three of them. "Cause we all know that Nichkhun hyung would just start speaking English that we can't understand. Taecyeon hyung and Wooyoung hyung would be the only ones to understand."

Nichkhun seemed offended. "Yah. I would not."

Wooyoung posed like a diva with his hands on his hips. "Yah! I can't understand everything in English! I only have an elementary understanding!"

Chansung looked at him with disbelief. "That's better than us other three. You three go to the other room."

The five others stared at the maknae. They all had the same thought. Why is the maknae taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter