Falling 6

Falling For Mr. Arrogant Kingka, Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Zico's p.o.v~

"What was that for?" Jin Ae glared me as we parted. I almost couldn't believe that I taken her very first kiss. But I was so caught up inside my emotions that I didn't know how to react.

"All I want is you..." was all I could whisper back to her as I walked away. My brain was working in a bunch of directions. I couldn't focus one complete thought anymore.

I didn't want to lose her but I knew if I kept pushing her she'd hate me. And I don't want that. This wasn't how I was before but ever since I met I felt myself changing deep inside my soul.

At first I wanted to stop it but I gradually let it happen and now I cant seem to live without her. Couldn't she see that?

I went to my father's place without Ji Seok. I was too lost in thought to think about him at the moment. I went to my room and tossed myself upon the bed. I shifted my body that my face was deep in the pillow. Why was being in love with someone so hard? Why couldn't be as easy as a dream?

"Son..." my father's voice cuts in to my thoughts. It has only been thirty minutes since I returned home.

"Deh Appa..." I answered him back solemnly. He has the door cracked with his head peeking through.

"Are you and Jin Ae fighting?" he question enters my mind slowly as I caution what I will say to him.

"If you can call it that..." I sighed heavily thinking about what she said to me  earlier tonight.

"Well sure whatever it is will work itself out in time. Don't put too much worry in to it. We're going out for dinner with her parents tonight... don't wait up okei." he replied in turn.

"Night..." I whispered back to him. 

"Okei... I'll be fine here by myself... Have a nice night..." he added as he shut the door and left the room. I sat up in the bed and grabbed my cell phone. I was debating with myself if I should call to check on her or not when my cell phone began to ring. I answered it without hesitation.

"Yobosaeyo." I said trying to keep my voice as normal as I possibly could. It was B-Bomb calling me.

"What's wrong with Date Buster 1000? Are you broken?" he teased me. I could tell that he was smirking as well.

"Shut up Minhyuk! This is nothing to joke about!" I hissed at him but it didn't seem to affect him much.

"You let one little girl get to you after all this this time? I'm surprised at you Zico." he mocked my person. 

"Yeah-yea and if you hurt Eun Hyu she'll really hate me!" I yawned because I was tired and he was becoming annoying at the moment.

"Let me handle that while you handle Jin Ae. Oh, who was the guy she went out with that wasn't you? I think his name was Dan-" he stated before I cut him off angrily. He knew how to piss me off.

"I don't care what the bastard's name was..." I growled back obviously lying through my pearly whites.

"Yeah right! I really believe that one!" he huffed back at me scoffing.

"Get off my line so I can take a nap before I come over to your home and kick your a## all the way to Japan!" I sneered angrily I was beyond pissed. He had something nice coming to him the next time I saw him. I hoped that he'd prepare himself for it. If he doesn't then that's just on him.

"Later Lover Boy 180!" he exclaimed as I hung up the phone on him. I tossed it upon the bed next to me. Love and life was becoming one big headache for me.

~Kwon Jin Ae's p.o.v~

I went to school with Taewoon following behind like he was still a university student. He had to get a visitor's pass just to follow me to all of my classes. The girls were giving him the eye while I got their glares. And don't get me started on the looks he was getting from the guys.

I really wanted to kill him. I saw Zico with his friends a few times in the hallway but he never paid me any attention.

It was lunch time and I wasn't hungry. I sat at our old table avoiding Zico's gaze if I could. Every time I took a look he wasn't even staring in our direction. He was ignoring me.

Deep inside I wanted to know why and at the same time I was asking myself why should I even care. I mean I don't like him like that right? May be he was just playing with me this whole time?

Taewoon sat down next to me on my left. Eun Hyu sat at my right. I was surprised she even sat with us because of how close her and B-Bomb were now. But now that I say it B-Bomb was nowhere to be found at the moment. I knew I saw him earlier may be I had be seeing things or something.

"Hei... Eun Hyu-ah!" Taewoon called her name while peering over at Zico's table.

"Maj-ayo!" she answered happily playing with her cell phone.

"Do you think you can kiss someone and not have feelings for them?" he asked out of the blue. She looked at him weirdly not sure if she could answer the question or not.

"What the hword are you talking about Pabo?" I inquired putting in my own two cents.

"I was talking to Eun Hyu-" he started before I interrupted him.

"Well I'm answering instead so answer my question Pabo!" I hissed at him as a wide grin slid in to place upon his lips. I wanted to punch him it away.

"Okei Ms. Smarty Pants! I dare you to go over there and give Zico a meaningless kiss on the lips." he dare me and I looked to Eun Hyu for a rescue but she gave me none.

"Oooh... a kiss on the lips... smooch smooch!" she teased happily me instead for good measure.

"Bwoh! That's nonsense! I would nev-" I cried before he cut me off.

"Never kiss him... We saw him kiss you the other day. If you really don't have feelings for my brother this shouldn't really be a problem." he stated smirking at me like a pabo.

"Fine! I prove you both wrong then!" I exclaimed nervously as I got up from my seat. I fixed my outfit which was a lacy black graphic tee and white shorts.

"We're waiting..." Eun Hyu smirked at me and I scoffed in return. What kind of friend was she? She didn't seem like mine that for sure. The darn trader!

"Yeah-yea..."I gathered all the courage I had hidden within me and headed towards Zico's table.

~Zico's p.o.v~

When I came to school Minhyuk didn't even show up. He knew better of it that was for sure. All day I was trying to avoid Jin Ae but I saw her everywhere. It was becoming harder to do so.

At lunch I sit with my friends happy to know that she wasn't going to be sitting at our table. I was upset that Ji Seok was over there chatting it up with her. It appeared to look as he made her happy and mad at the same time like he does with me.

I turned my head from them and played with my food. I wanted her to except me. I've never wanted anything so badly in my entire life. And hell... didn't she know that this scared the hell out of me?

"Umm... Zico!" Kyung said breaking up my thoughts with his voice.

"What is it?" I questioned him not bothering to look up as I do.

"Jin Ae is headed our way!" P.O added as he started chuckling like some kind of pabo.

"Don't play games with me guys. It's not even close to funny." I huffed bitterly at them.

"What's not funny?" her familiar sweet voice interrupted our conversation.

"Jin Ae!" was all I could say from the shock her being so close to me again.

"Zico can I talk with you for a moment?" she asked but I couldn't answer her. And I could see how annoyed she was becoming with me but before I could speak she pulled me up from my seat by the edge of my leather jacket.

We were face to face as she rolled her eyes and leaned in to me. She closed in the distance smashing my lips against her quickly. She released me throwing me back down on my seat smiling to hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter