Epilogue

Falling For Mr. Arrogant Kingka, Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's p.o.v~

Zico groaned in bed as he heard the faint sound of somebody hurling in the bathroom. He shot up as he realized he had a missing wife. He rushed out of bed running to the bathroom to help her. He opened the door to find his wife hunched over the toilet commode barfing her guts up.

He knelt beside her instantly patting her back so that she would not choke on her own spue. He felt bad for his wife. She had been feeling this way for the past week and she still refused to go to a doctor. He had brought a few pregnancy test a few days ago but she had refused to use them as well.

Shaking his had at his always stubborn wife he stood up and went to the cabinet opening it to grab one of the pregnancy tests for her. Jin Ae stared at her husband wide-eyed as he brought the box over to her. He handed it to her before leaving her to do her business.

Jin Ae peered at the box perplexed. What if it read positive? What was she to do with a baby? She had barely grew up herself. She feared having a messed up child but thinking about her now level-headed husband she smiled. She had someone reliable to help her through this situation if need be.

Outside of the bathroom Zico paitently waited for his wife. If the test did read positive he was going to be a father and he was fine with that. In fact he was elated at the idea of having a little Jin Ae or Jiho around the house. It would give him something better to do with his life than to bother his wife all the time, wouldn't it?

Bursting through the bathroom door with a thin line for her pink lips Jin Ae eyed her husband carefully before replacing that thin line with a brilliant gleaming smile before deciding to speak, "I'm pregnant!"

The pitter-pat of tiny feet was heard through the kitchen. Morning sunlight rained down from the open kitchen window. A yawn of morning arousal was floating in the background. A young woman was cooking breakfast at the stove not playing any heed to the world around her as she does.

"G'mornin' Jagiya." Jiho sighed walking up behind his while she cooked. He rests his head in the crook of her neck loving the feel of her against his own.

"Morning to you to. Take a seat breakfast is almost ready." Jin Ae smiled sweetly feeling him place a kiss to her nape before she felt him release her form to step away from her.

"Appa sit. Lap pwease." a tiny voice interrupted the silence trying to flood the room once again.

Jiho had sat down at the breakfast nook when their three year old daughter walked up to him. She hand her tiny hands outstretched, almonds gleaming with delight and recognition looking every bit as much of her mother as she did him.

"Okay baby girl. Sangrin come sit next to Appa. Breakfast is almost ready and you need to eat." Jiho grinned picking their little daughter up situating her upon his lap. He glanced at their son swinging from left to right flying one of his toys planes Eun Hyu had gotten him for Christmas the previous year.

"No Appa. Not hungie. Me fly pwane." The boy whined as he continued to fly his plane around the kitchen to his father's disapproval.

"Woo Sang Rin you know better than to be disobedient. Sit down like a good boy for Appa. Su Jin is a good girl. Don't you want to be a good boy for Appa and Umma?" Jin Ae said trying to get a handle on the situation much to her husband's dislike.

Jin Ae chuckled inwardly finding guilt tripping their children for their misbehaviour often worked. Not that she used it all the time. This time she just didn't feel like turning away from the stove to scold him. Who wants slightly burnt breakfast in the morning? Definitely not her that's for sure.

"Yes. Me sit now." Sangrin pouted heading towards the nook with his toy plane in hand. Jiho helped him to be seated all the staring at his wife in complete awe.

"My good little man. Thank you so much for listening to Umma." Jin Ae praised him whilst she continued to cook.

"I don't understand how you do it. Sangrin listens to you but when it comes to me he does the complete opposite and Sujin listens to us both. Tell me what I am doing that is wrong." Jiho pouted slightly trifled by their family situation. He was starting to think their son disliked him for whatever reason he was unsure of.

Gosh, being a parent was no joke. And his friends said that he'd be an attention starved one at that was no joke. He wanted to hold his son's interests and his attention like his idiot friends do. Man, jealousy was a cruel emotion to have. Not cool, or suave at all.

"No, the way I figure it this is his way of trying to be independent of you early on. I think he wants to be his own man-" Jin Ae said just adding her own thoughts on their son's behavior in to the mix.

"But I don't want him to be his own man! I'm his father, he should be leaning on me. I'm too young to already have an partially empty nest." Jiho whined feeling sightly daunted.

"Oh come off it Jiho. I know you're still upset at the fact that he likes to listen to his uncles more than you." Jin Ae smiled with a hint of sarcasm lacing her voice. It was amusing to see her husband so upset over nothing. Quite a show it was at that.

"Jinnie you're supposed to be on my side." Jiho whined with a pout on his lips like a big baby causing his wife to roll her eyes at him.

"There are no sides Jiho only two inexperienced parents raising two inexperienced children that happen to be twins with two totally different souls as well as personalities. You're only making this worse than it actually is, you big grown baby." Jin Ae scoffed with a mockingly light laugh. Jiho sighed because he knew his wife was right and that he was just being an idiot for no apparent reason at all. A big idiot.

"I'm not a big grown baby Jin Ae. Gosh, why do you make this sound so easy?" Jiho pouted with a whine.

"Maybe because I'm great with kids." Jin Ae teased plating their breakfast eggs, bacon, and grits.

"Yah! Woman I am not one of your kindergarten students!" Jiho exclaimed making Su Jin giggle at his funny behaviour.

"Yeah, sure you aren't. Breakfast is ready. Children say your grace then you can begin to eat." Jin Ae said placing their breakfast on the table in front of them with the roll of her eyes for the time that morning.

"I'm totally going to rectify that thought later tonight once the kids are put bed to be Missy." Jiho smirked leaning against his chair after placing the twins in their highchairs built toddlers of their age.

"Oh yeah! I want to see you try." Jin Ae said teasingly whilst placing their drinks down to take her own seat across from him. She knew what she playing was a dangerous one but didn't care. It has been while since they'd last been intimate and if challenging his manhood even just got her world rocked she would play with dangerous for a night or two.

Watching as his wife situated herself to get ready to eat he spoke once more, "You should know me by now Jagiya, I keep my words..."

Zico sat in the office of his company's studio. WJS Ent. He came to the studio to visit a new up and coming artist which happened to be Eun Hyu. Once Zico inherited WJS from his father Jin Ae immediately begged him to help her best out with dream. And him wanting to make his new wife happy he did just as she asked of him only after seeing if Eun Hyu had any real talent.

It was a surprise to find that she had quite the voice on her. He had her signed that very day. However she still had to be a trainee for total three years before he would to make her actual debut to the K-Pop world.

He left he office heading towards the recording studio she was in. He opened and walked in to his family along with their friends admiring her whilst she sung her heart out. He stepped through the door to be assaulted by his giggling daughter.

Eun Hyu stopped singing taking notice of her in the room. Jin Ae walked to him wrapping her arm around his waist with their son in her arms. She smiled at him with a gleam of saying something in her eyes.

"I think that will be the leading track for the EP." Zico said training his eyes on an excited Eun Hyu.

"Really? Minhyuk helped me write it and I thought it be for just that." She beamed happily. She was happy he'd liked the song because she'd worked so hard on the lyrics. It meant a lot to her.

"Is that so? Well what's the name of our new lead single." Zico inquired lifting up an eyebrow at that.

"Falling for Mr. Arrogant." Eun Hyu giggled whilst he glared at B-Bomb for helping her to write such a song. He just laughed at his expense. Zico rolled his eyes at him in slight irritation.

"We couldn't help but write a song dedicated to our two most favoritable people." Minhyuk said with a jest.

"Yeah keep trying to butter me up. Anyhow I still like the song Eun Hyu. So who wants go out and celebrate our princess first single?" Zico suggested with a shrug.

"Oh you know we're all down for that especially if you are paying." Jaehyo joked about the truth. Zico always found himself paying for everyone's dinner when they went out to eat together.

"Yah! This is the last time I'm doing it so be prepared for next time." Zico shouted at his friends but they all had already left the room with the twins leaving him alone with his wife.

"Yeah, Jagiya. You're just talking to hear yourself." Jin Ae chuckled at her husband leading him out of the studio.

"Seriously I'm not bringing my wallet!" He shouted at his friends while his just shook her head at him.

"As if we need your wallet." Yukwon shouted back.

They all ended up in at Zico's family restaurant. Everyone was chatting away happily. Su Jin sat on his lap and Sang Rin on his wife's.

The atmosphere in the restaurant was calming yet full of life. Sang Rin was running after Su Jin whilst the adults joked around. Everything was fine until Jin Ae was feeling terrible. She had been acting strange for while now. She excused herself from the dinner table to go to the restroom.

Zico has taken note of his wife's a while ago. He worried that she may become worse if she doesn't see her doctor soon. Without anyone's notice he left their presence to seek out his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter